• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not wanting to be in class anymore he sneaks out of class through the window. He lands gently and wanders into the city avoiding cameras as he goes.He eventually makes it to an abandoned building and try s to gain control over powers because of his snow storm.

(I'm in the British timezone so I might be a bit late to replies sometimes? :/ )

"Shouldn't you two be locked in Arkham?" Jason scoffed when he saw Edward and Crane, unimpressed.

Jason didn't seem to care about the classroom, taking one look at the other pupils before being distracted by a student sneaking out the window. Curious, he decided to try and follow them, glancing at Clint and the new teachers to make sure they didn't notice him slip away.

---

Edward listened to Slade's answer, and then smirked to himself, his posture straightening as he decided to give his own egotistical response to Clint's question; "It's an opportunity for these students to soak in as much information as they can from their vastly more intelligent superiors, before being thrust into the real world, where they will - hopefully - put that knowledge to good use. We, as teachers, play a valuable role in their development as sub-par human beings." He puffed up proudly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I trust that answer is more than satisfactory!"

---

Crane waited patiently for the Riddler to finish, clasping his hands together behind his back with a thoughtful pout. "The school teaches these students to be brave. The world can throw anything at them, and we must prove that there is nothing to be afraid of," Crane added, a lilt of enjoyment in his voice. He seemed to know something that Edward didn't, his head tilted suggestively at Clint, but he chose not to elaborate.

(I'm in the British timezone so I might be a bit late to replies sometimes? :/ )

"Shouldn't you two be locked in Arkham?" Jason scoffed when he saw Edward and Crane, unimpressed.

Jason didn't seem to care about the classroom, taking one look at the other pupils before being distracted by a student sneaking out the window. Curious, he decided to try and follow them, glancing at Clint and the new teachers to make sure they didn't notice him slip away.

---

Edward listened to Slade's answer, and then smirked to himself, his posture straightening as he decided to give his own egotistical response to Clint's question; "It's an opportunity for these students to soak in as much information as they can from their vastly more intelligent superiors, before being thrust into the real world, where they will - hopefully - put that knowledge to good use. We, as teachers, play a valuable role in their development as sub-par human beings." He puffed up proudly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I trust that answer is more than satisfactory!"

---

Crane waited patiently for the Riddler to finish, clasping his hands together behind his back with a thoughtful pout. "The school teaches these students to be brave. The world can throw anything at them, and we must prove that there is nothing to be afraid of," Crane added, a lilt of enjoyment in his voice. He seemed to know something that Edward didn't, his head tilted suggestively at Clint, but he chose not to elaborate.
Clint listen to them both:"its a mix of all three but yes this school is to help students with their skills and talents, preparing them for the outside world..."

---

---

Jay counties to try to get more control over his powers
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat

Last edited:
Jason followed the student all the way to the warehouse, and poked his head inside curiously, seeing the other pupil performing some kind of strange-as-hell magic trick. Wow, okay. He stepped inside quietly, and leaned against one of the walls with a confused look on his face, wondering whether he should risk interrupting.

"Hey," he finally called out, getting impatient, "what're you doing?"

---

Edward mumbled something under his breath, displeased that his answer was put on the same level as everyone else's, but biting his tongue. 'Good impressions, Ed, good impressions', he thought.

---

"And what kind of careers are you preparing them for? Martial arts and - well, 'Magic defense' all seems incredibly specific, Mr Barton," Crane pressed on for an answer, blinking innocently at the other teacher, but with an air of confidence. He seemed intent on coaxing out a particular kind of answer.

Clint barton looked at him:"bruce wayne is the principal of this school, now as for your tone i would ask to refrain from using it agian...let me see if he is around"
He calls bruce Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

Then hangs up looks at slade:"he will be back in few hours hopefully but for now i can show you around...he is gonna have to interview you and two other teachers today..."

He text oliver 'could you interview someone for bruce? I havent heard from him today....'
@NightTerror
StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath
Bruce checks his voicemail seeing several calls from Clint and heads back to the school

Jason followed the student all the way to the warehouse, and poked his head inside curiously, seeing the other pupil performing some kind of strange-as-hell magic trick. Wow, okay. He stepped inside quietly, and leaned against one of the walls with a confused look on his face, wondering whether he should risk interrupting.

---

Edward mumbled something under his breath, displeased that his answer was put on the same level as everyone else's, but biting his tongue. 'Good impressions, Ed, good impressions', he thought.

---

"And what kind of careers are you preparing them for? Martial arts and - well, 'Magic defense' all seems incredibly specific, Mr Barton," Crane pressed on for an answer, blinking innocently at the other teacher, but with an air of confidence. He seemed intent on coaxing out a particular kind of answer.
He jumps and spins around hearing him. " I'm trying to stop my winter storm that I caused"
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat

---

---

Clint look at them:"that question will be awnsered if you pass the interview...."

He look at his phone:"mr wayne is on his way..."

Jason raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then shrugged. "That explains why it's so cold," he commented bluntly. Jason wasn't sure how to deal with the situation, rarely encountering someone with these sorts of powers, let alone in the same school as him. Not that he'd been to any schools prior to Xavier high. "Let's skip the small talk then, kid - how the hell did you start this in the first place?"

---

Edward instantly perked up when he realised Bruce Wayne was coming, straightening his green tie and flattening out his blazer. "He is? Oh dear," he seemed a bit skittish, glancing around nervously. "I certainly hope he interviews you two first. I imagine you'll forget all the answers you prepared, if you're forced to wait. Me, on the other hand - my memory is made of steel!"

---

Crane sighed and tipped the rest of his coffee into a nearby bin, disatisfied with how cold it had become. He had already revised his answers at least twenty times during the train journey to the school - this would be a breeze. 'Stay calm, Doctor, no fear', his mind reassured himself.

Jason raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then shrugged. "That explains why it's so cold," he commented bluntly. Jason wasn't sure how to deal with the situation, rarely encountering someone with these sorts of powers, let alone in the same school as him. Not that he'd been to any schools prior to Xavier high. "Let's skip the small talk then, kid - how the hell did you start this in the first place?"

---

Edward instantly perked up when he realised Bruce Wayne was coming, straightening his green tie and flattening out his blazer. "He is? Oh dear," he seemed a bit skittish, glancing around nervously. "I certainly hope he interviews you two first. I imagine you'll forget all the answers you prepared, if you're forced to wait. Me, on the other hand - my memory is made of steel!"

---

Crane sighed and tipped the rest of his coffee into a nearby bin, disatisfied with how cold it had become. He had already revised his answers at least twenty times during the train journey to the school - this would be a breeze. 'Stay calm, Doctor, no fear', his mind reassured himself.
"It started when I got back to the school from being kidnapped"
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat

Bruce arrives at the school going into his office getting caught up on everything
Luna look up at bruce:"clint is with crane, edward and slade at deadpool/wade wilsons martial arts class...you may want to get there before they see wade bleed..."

Luna look up at bruce:"clint is with crane, edward and slade at deadpool/wade wilsons martial arts class...you may want to get there before they see wade bleed..."
"Ok excellent glad he was able to step in during my absence. Alright I will go see what's going on" he said closing his laptop and went to the room where Wade's martial arts class was being taught.

---

---

Clint sigh:"edward lets not be getting anyone nervous, bruce will pick who he like to interview first.."

He look over hearing footsteps and sees bruce
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

"Hah, I know what that's like," Jason muttered under his breath, feeling sorry for the poor kid, but still keeping a cold attitude towards him. He kicked the floor awkwardly with his shoe and shook his head, "I have no clue how all this nonsense works, but, you gotta calm down. Get some ice cream, or something - how old are you anyway?"

---

Edward snickered at the statement, but did as he was told, finally zipping his mouth shut - for about twelve seconds - when he noticed Bruce approaching from down the hall, he burst into a flurry of excitement. "Ah! Mr Wayne, it's wonderful to finally meet you," he flashed a grin.

---

Dr Crane peered at Bruce curiously, but didn't seem quite as excited as Edward. He had seen Mr Wayne plenty of times while working at Arkham Asylum, and he held a general respect for him, but he knew that was far braver than Bruce would ever be. He offered a curt smile, allowing Edward to do most of the talking.

"Hah, I know what that's like," Jason muttered under his breath, feeling sorry for the poor kid, but still keeping a cold attitude towards him. He kicked the floor awkwardly with his shoe and shook his head, "I have no clue how all this nonsense works, but, you gotta calm down. Get some ice cream, or something - how old are you anyway?"

---

Edward snickered at the statement, but did as he was told, finally zipping his mouth shut - for about twelve seconds - when he noticed Bruce approaching from down the hall, he burst into a flurry of excitement. "Ah! Mr Wayne, it's wonderful to finally meet you," he flashed a grin.

---

Dr Crane peered at Bruce curiously, but didn't seem quite as excited as Edward. He had seen Mr Wayne plenty of times while working at Arkham Asylum, and he held a general respect for him, but he knew that was far braver than Bruce would ever be. He offered a curt smile, allowing Edward to do most of the talking.
Clint says:"good to see you bruce, who would you like to interview first?"

---

---

"You must be Mr. Edward Nygma. I've heard plenty about you, nice to put a face to the name," he says as we walks up hearing Edward talk first. He then also sees Crane "And you must be Mr. Crane. Nice to finally meet you as well. I apologize for the wait, Gentlemen. Mr. Nygma if you will accompany me to my office, we can get started"

"Saw you sneak out, and I thought I'd stop you before you do something stupid," Jason seemed to be speaking from experience, stating the words in a bored tone. Todd had done his fair share of skipping class, but he regretted the habit now, and he didn't want to see another student fall into the same hole. "Let's get you back to the school. Maybe a teacher can help you with this... Thing?" He suggested awkwardly.

---

"Aha! So you at least have an average intelligence - knowing I was the most keen out of the bunch," Edward laughed, happy to be going first as he stepped forwards to follow the other man, "I trust I will impress you with my extensive knowledge, Mr Wayne".

---

Dr Crane looked Bruce up and down, and then nodded politely in response. "Of course, it's a pleasure to meet you," he purred, but then took a slightly more bitter tone, the corner of his mouth twitching, "and I must correct you - it's 'Doctor', not 'Mister'. An easy mistake to make". He was incredibly sensitive about the fact that he lost his medical license years ago, but since regaining it, he was not going to let people forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back