• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wade looks up as he hears the bell ring. He turns around and sees kids starting to walk into his class. “OMG! This is so exciting!” He says bouncing like a little kid. “Everybody just sit on the mats and we’ll get to the ass-kickery in a sec!”
@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Wade looks up as he hears the bell ring. He turns around and sees kids starting to walk into his class. “OMG! This is so exciting!” He says bouncing like a little kid. “Everybody just sit on the mats and we’ll get to the ass-kickery in a sec!”
Lily takes a seat and looks at wade, she whisper to swift:"be careful around this one..."

Swift nodded as she sat down on the mat beside Mark. This class looked like ordinary combat training, but one never knew about the teacher.

Swift nodded as she sat down on the mat beside Mark. This class looked like ordinary combat training, but one never knew about the teacher.
Lily takes out a note book and starts doodling making some suits

( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD I'm assuming you mean Jay?)

Swift and Mark whispered among each other until he noticed another boy sit down, farther way from the group. “I think that’s my new roommate,” he told his sister.

( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD I'm assuming you mean Jay?)

Swift and Mark whispered among each other until he noticed another boy sit down, farther way from the group. “I think that’s my new roommate,” he told his sister.
(Yes stupid autocorrect)

He watches everyone from a distance with a winter storm swirling as he couldn't make it stop

“Alright! Let’s get started! For this who don’t know, I’m Wade Wilson and I’m gonna teach y’all how to fight hand-to-hand and how to use just about every damn weapon in this room.” He said gesturing around him. “But first anyone wanna fight old teach as an icebreaker? And so I can see where your at.” While he asked, he turned around and clicked a remote that was in his hello kitty backpack. ABBA’s “Dancing Queen” began playing from his speaker.

Delighted at how the class had started, Swift shot her hand up in the air as soon as Mr. Wilson asked if anyone wanted to fight him. She swapped a grin with Mark; they already had pretty good training, but you could never learn too much in terms of combat.
NightTerror NightTerror

Last edited:
“Alright! Let’s get started! For this who don’t know, I’m Wade Wilson and I’m gonna teach y’all how to fight hand-to-hand and how to use just about every damn weapon in this room.” He said gesturing around him. “But first anyone wanna fight old teach as an icebreaker? And so I can see where your at.” While he asked, he turned around and clicked a remote that was in his hello kitty backpack. ABBA’s “Dancing Queen” began playing from his speaker.
Lily facepalm wondering if she should put less effort into this class to keep her identity a secret and she already failing her other classes already

Slade Wilson sits in his car in one of the few three piece suits he had at his nearest safe house. “First impressions are everything.” He rationalized. You either figure out what you need to know from the opposition, or the opposition finds you out and swallows you whole. There’s no room for second guessing in this business otherwise Slade would’ve been dead in a ditch years ago. But for some gnawing reason Slade knows there’s more to this school than meets the eye, pun NOT intended. Billy Wintergreen, Slade’s most loyal friend and colleague, couldn’t dig up much about the place except that both billionaires Wayne and Queen were funding the place, which usually means something stinks and Slade intends to find out all he can about this place before making a move but He doesn’t want to alert anyone just yet. Go in as Deathstroke the Terminator? As fun as that sounds for Slade, he has to go in virtually invisible. And to do that the seasoned warfighter will have to do the unthinkable: Sell out. Slade exits his brand new Maserati and locks it behind him. He carries an elegant black briefcase, sporting black Ray Bans and eating an apple as he walks into the belly of the beast: Xavier High School.

Slade Wilson sits in his car in one of the few three piece suits he had at his nearest safe house. “First impressions are everything.” He rationalized. You either figure out what you need to know from the opposition, or the opposition finds you out and swallows you whole. There’s no room for second guessing in this business otherwise Slade would’ve been dead in a ditch years ago. But for some gnawing reason Slade knows there’s more to this school than meets the eye, pun NOT intended. Billy Wintergreen, Slade’s most loyal friend and colleague, couldn’t dig up much about the place except that both billionaires Wayne and Queen were funding the place, which usually means something stinks and Slade intends to find out all he can about this place before making a move but He doesn’t want to alert anyone just yet. Go in as Deathstroke the Terminator? As fun as that sounds for Slade, he has to go in virtually invisible. And to do that the seasoned warfighter will have to do the unthinkable: Sell out. Slade exits his brand new Maserati and locks it behind him. He carries an elegant black briefcase, sporting black Ray Bans and eating an apple as he walks into the belly of the beast: Xavier High School.
Clint was in his secratary office organizing files

Slade enters further. He takes a look around before setting his brief case down for a moment. “Nice place.” He makes his way toward what he could only suspect is the Principle’s office, closest thing to a head honcho around here, unless you count Wayne or Queen, which is usually who actually is running a place like this. “Hello? Who the hell is running this place?” Slade said with a little disdain and a mouthful of apple.

Slade enters further. He takes a look around before setting his brief case down for a moment. “Nice place.” He makes his way toward what he could only suspect is the Principle’s office, closest thing to a head honcho around here, unless you count Wayne or Queen, which is usually who actually is running a place like this. “Hello? Who the hell is running this place?” Slade said with a little disdain and a mouthful of apple.
Clint barton looked at him:"bruce wayne is the principal of this school, now as for your tone i would ask to refrain from using it agian...let me see if he is around"
He calls bruce Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

Then hangs up looks at slade:"he will be back in few hours hopefully but for now i can show you around...he is gonna have to interview you and two other teachers today..."

He text oliver 'could you interview someone for bruce? I havent heard from him today....'
NightTerror NightTerror
StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath

“Sorry.” Slade chuckles as he removes his sunglasses to reveal an all white eye patch covering his right eye. “Soldier’s tongue. You know how it is.” He says as he puts his sunglasses into his suit jacket pocket. He looks at the man sitting across from him, almost like he’s trying to peer into his soul, figure him out. “You are?” Slade says as he extends his hand out for a formal greeting.

“Sorry.” Slade chuckles as he removes his sunglasses to reveal an all white eye patch covering his right eye. “Soldier’s tongue. You know how it is.” He says as he puts his sunglasses into his suit jacket pocket. He looks at the man sitting across from him, almost like he’s trying to peer into his soul, figure him out. “You are?” Slade says as he extends his hand out for a formal greeting.
Clint barton stand up from his desk wearing his tinted purple glasses:"clint barton, the secratary and head of secruity....you must be slade then i assume based on what all bruce and oliver told me...."
He shakes slade hand

“Ooo. I’d love to hear the scary ghost stories those two have whipped up about me.” Slade said sarcastically with a grin. “Head of Security, huh?” Slade said as he puts his hands in his pockets. “Serve any time overseas?” Slade questioned him like it was a friendly meet and greet and an interrogation all in one. He has that weird effect due to the numerous techniques he had learned over the years, both in the military and as freelance contractor.

“Ooo. I’d love to hear the scary ghost stories those two have whipped up about me.” Slade said sarcastically with a grin. “Head of Security, huh?” Slade said as he puts his hands in his pockets. “Serve any time overseas?” Slade questioned him like it was a friendly meet and greet and an interrogation all in one. He has that weird effect due to the numerous techniques he had learned over the years, both in the military and as freelance contractor.
Clint gave a confuse look but shook it off:"yes, i worked for shield for awhile around the world got to see many places and meet people..."

“Bet that must’ve been interesting.” Slade said with an eye brow raised. “Did a few tours in the sandbox myself. Then went freelance as a military consultant. Met some interesting people myself.” Slade said as he stared at Clint for a brief moment. “So you said something about showing me around this place? Anything uh... interesting going on?” As he calmly walked out of Clint’s office, already assuming Clint would follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back