• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone who have stumpled onto this group, this rp will be based on the avengers, justice leage, arrowverse or any marvel dc character in their high school years.
To join you must pick a character or oc to rp as and if its oc then put a oc form
Canon character list:
-Dc comic-
Oliver Queen/Arrow: NightTerror NightTerror
bruce wayne: Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood
Clark Kent/Superman: open

Diana Prince/Wonder Woman: open
Hal Jordan/Green lantern: open
Richard Grayson/Nightwing: open
Deathstroke/slade wilson: open
Kara Kent/ Supergirl: open

Harley quin: open
Starfire:
Jason todd:
Barry allen:

-Marvel-
Tony Stark/Iron man: open
Steve Rogers/Captain America: @Miasmith17
Natasha/Black Widow:
Captain Marvel
Ms marvel
Peter parker/Spiderman (mcu):
Spider gwen/Gwen stacy:
Miles morales/Kid archnid:
Matt Murdock/Daredevil: @Miasmith17
Danny Rand/Iron fist
Jessica jones:
Luke Cage
Falcon
Bucky:
harry osborn, flash thompson and more: comicwolf
Loki; NightTerror NightTerror
if he finishes character sheet
X-23:
white tiger:
Raven:
Damian wayne:
Stephan strange/doctor strange:
nightcrawler:
thor:
Wanda:
deadpool: NightTerror NightTerror
any i havent listed

villians are welcomed as well

teachers:
black canary: gymnastics
bruce banner: chemisty
bruce wayne: principal
hawkeye: secretary/archery teacher
natasha: dance and shield training
zatanna: escapism
tony stark: engineering

Oc form:
Name:
Hero or villian name:
Powers:
Weapon:
Bio:
Parents:
Year of school:
Suit:
Looks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rp
IMG_2438.JPG
It was a calm morning in the city, many teenagers were heading to the new high school Xavier to sign up for this years classes, many students were normal but unknown to some, most were secretly superheroes or supervillians that hide their idenities from their classmates And because of this most of them with be paired up with other heroines/villians As roomates.
Bruce wayne and oliver queen were going to be at the school ceremony, as well as some other popular guests.
'today is the day! I get to go to a dorm school in this intresting earth, i wonder if i will meet some friends but what if something happens oh great my doubts are getting in the way' lily thought to herself as she walk towards the school
matthew murdock walks beside lily:"are you ready for today?"
lily:"i feel nervous"
matt nod:"its gonna be ok, i gave you a dog whistle that only i can hear if something goes wrong or if you want to train"
meanwhile in the principal office, angelina steelra was sitting in the chair, she would be the temporary principal till they can find one to replace the old one, the old one was name norman osborn and he was recently put in prison

Oliver queen speaking while standing infront of the podium:"thank you everyone for coming today, myself and mr wayne are here to support the school money wise, so we will be donating money so the school will have enough to use for extra curricular activites like sports and after school activities"
Different news reporters try to get questions
Bruce wayne point at karen page:"yes miss?"
Karen:"what about the principal situation? There has been word that norman osborn was going to be the principal but then he was put in prison"
Bruce wayne had a serious look but kept his anger down:"it is true but until a new principal is hired , angelina steelra will be in charge"

Alex turned to look at the person who’d walked up and started to question his habit. Can we-. Frenzy started but Alex wasn’t letting him finish that sentence. No thought Alex. He shrugged at the other guy. “It is for me” he said. Continuing to walk. Frenzy was mumbling like a small child who hadn’t gotten their way.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki nodded softly. He was a strange mortal. He removed his arm from the guy's shoulders and held it out.
"I'm Loki. It is a pleasure to meet you."
He stopped twirling his pen and stashed it in his pocket.
"I will tell you that you intrigue me, Mor-- My friend."
He barely caught his slip up that time.​

“Y’know saying the word my friend to someone you just met usually sends the, I’m up to something, or I’m smarter than you vibe out” he stopped, and heard what he’d almost said. Mor, what was this guy on. “Alexander, I go by Alex” he said. Frenzy was now finding another reason to argue. Don’t like I it said. Alex almost rolled his eyes. I can’t call myself a we out loud in public he said.

Loki nodded. He wasn't very fond of shortening one's name. It was given for a reason.
"It is nice to meet you Alexander."
He wanted to explain to the guy that he was greater than him. Above him by many levels. But for now he was to pretend to be a Midgardian just like the rest of the students.
"I simply called you my friend because I did not know your name."

(My notifications were off)
Lily:"i will i promise" she starts to walk past Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
But this causes lily symbiote to send shivers or make them think danger is near
Lily stop and looked around when her symbiote hidding as her choker black neckace sent a shiver not a cold shiver, down her spine making her feel the need to be on alert
Matt looks at lily concern:"are you alright lily?"

“Alright then. Loki” said Alex. A weird name but he wasn’t going to call him out on it. He didn’t seem like he was around here. Then he felt a rising panic coming from Frenzy. DANGER! ALEX! WILL HURT US! The symbiote was having a crazy field day in Alex’s causing him to wince at the massive headache. Calm down. Whatever it is we can handle it thought Alex. Frenzy didn’t stop what he was doing. But Alex could keep his cool for the moment. What is it thought Alex. Him? Frenzy was quiet. No, not him....something else said Frenzy. Alex sighed before looking around trying to see what was putting his alien friend on edge.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 , @Miasmith17

Loki quirked an eyebrow at Alexander wincing. This mortal was interesting indeed.
"Mo-- Alexander, are you alright? Do you need to see a healer?"
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He screwed up even more. He was told to blend in and learn in the Midgardian school and he failed already.

@Miasmith17

Lily then shook away the feeling and walks inside the school
Matt following with his walking stick
Galaxia stay on lily neck as a choker necklace
(Does anyone have preferences for their roomate? Like boy and boy or girl and boy? Speak now or it will be randomly chosen)

It leaves said Frenzy. It still didn’t relax but at least it wasn’t going absolutely crazy in Alex’s head and that was a solid improvement. “I’ve been through worse” said Alex. Walking into the school. It was crowded. Alex just took a seat. What you wanna do later, Alex said the symbiote. What we do every night. Alex thought in reply.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 @Miasmith17

Lily walks into the school office
Angelina hug lily:"hey friend, heres your schedule"
Lily looks at it:'hmmm im roomates with someone name loki....alright i hope they arent too messy"
Lily:"thanks angela"

Loki shrugged and pulled out his pen to twirl again. He could see through the illusion and see his staff plain as day, but no one else would know. He walked up to the school and got his schedule. He was rooming with a mortal named Lily. A female. He was rooming with a female. Perhaps some things are similar to Asgard. He shrugged and then realized he had no idea where he was supposed to go. He found a girl in the office near him.
"Pardon me, Miss. But you wouldn't happen to know where to go, would you?"

@Miasmith17

Lily look over at loki:"i can help, are you looking for a class or your dorm room"
SHe notice loki appearance, clean, and handsome, she blush lightly
Angelina in her principal office staring out the clear windows of her office:'loki probably was the best choice to choose for lily roomate, he could protect her during the night and might be able to help when she wakes up from nightmares. Besides based on alex school form, his parents say he talks sometimes to himself' she thought

Loki stopped twirling his pen and stuck it back in his pocket. He pulled up his schedule again. He had gotten used to them being a prince and being expected here and there for so many things.
"My dorm, I believe. It says I am to be rooming with a girl named Lily."
He looked back at the girl.

@Miasmith17

Lily was suprised, she smile:"oh you must be loki, im lily murdock. Its the second room on the first floor which we would have to take the stairs or elevator to get there"
Matt was nearby them keeping an eye on loki

Loki smiled and nodded softly.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lily Murdock."
He took her hand and kissed the back of it.
"Your assumptions were correct. I am Loki Laufeyson."

@Miasmith17

Lily blush when loki kiss her black thin winter gloove hand:"thats very chivalry of you but you may not want to do that with others they might suspect you. Well loki would you like come with me and legal parent to the dorm room?"
Matt watches closely wondering about loki. Matt is only 28

Loki laughed softly.
"My mother simply taught me how to respect women. But I would love to visit our dorm with your father."
He held his arm out for her to take.
"Lead the way, Lily."

@Miasmith17

Lily smiles,take his arm heading over to the elevator with loki
Matt follows with his walking stick, he thought loki might be kind but didnt want lily hurt by loki, he step into the elevator with them
Lily press the first floor button, they were currently on the third floor
The elevator goes up

Loki looked at the elevator in partially hidden wonder. Midgardians had magic? He had never known Midgardians to have magic. He looked over at Lily's father and offered him a smile.
"So you are Lily's father, correct? My father sent me here on my own."

@Miasmith17

Matt being blind with heighten senses, he was turned fully towards loki, while his red glasses were on:"he must be a busy man, busy with work i assume? Well im sort of her father kind of a long story"
Lily:"he is my legal father figure basically but not my birth parent"
the elevator stops at third floor
lily walk forward with loki heading to the second door on the right
matt follows
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 (im gonna be offline till later near evening)

Loki nodded.
"My father is not my real father either. But he treats me as his own."
He shrugged softly and followed Lily to their dorm room.
"I could have never asked for a better father."

@Miasmith17
[]Alrighty[]​

Lily:"i understand, matt is a better father than my guardian first parent"
Matt smile thinking:'weird he hasnt lied yet if he did i would have noticed. Maybe he would be kind enough for her'
Lily open the door and they looked at the dorm room
( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 what should the dorm look like?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back