• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
just checked we are fine, i was the last rper she talked to in the rp.

So DarkKitsune DarkKitsune mako no longer has a roommate….

Actually narah hasnt gotten her dorm either. Would it be safe to pair them as roommates?

Will just put that ichigo was sent on a mission

That’d be fine!
just checked we are fine, i was the last rper she talked to in the rp.

So DarkKitsune DarkKitsune mako no longer has a roommate….

Actually narah hasnt gotten her dorm either. Would it be safe to pair them as roommates?

Will just put that ichigo was sent on a mission

Last edited:
Hey, I'm so sorry that I'm doing this but I think I'm going to drop this roleplay. I just had a bunch of stuff come up and I don't think I'm in the right place to roleplay.

Thanks!

Hi there,
To get started please fill out a character sheet on the character thread.
If you have any questions let me know and i will awnser them

Sorry i havent responded on the recruit thread got busy with RL stuff.

Hey Gears Gears may i have a word with you for a moment? I like to ask you about something.

I wanted to ask if you would be interested in becoming my comod for the group?
I been needing to get a comod set up for this group to help come up with arcs or to bounce around ideas for the group/keep rp going

I wanted to ask if you would be interested in becoming my comod for the group?
I been needing to get a comod set up for this group to help come up with arcs or to bounce around ideas for the group/keep rp going
definitely- I can do that.

Hmm i have a slight idea but not sure if it would work, this could be a good time for oliver queen to join in as the psychiatrist could get fired by mr wayne for revealing info to nick fury as all sessions should be private unless revealed to a higher up like colson, clint or mr wayne in a emergancy.

The only issue is who to play him, i could but he is also part of my oc story causing several interactions with him. I was wondering if we could take turns playing him? Or one of us plays him?
If you dont want to thats fine i could do it
Gears Gears

Hmm i have a slight idea but not sure if it would work, this could be a good time for oliver queen to join in as the psychiatrist could get fired by mr wayne for revealing info to nick fury as all sessions should be private unless revealed to a higher up like colson, clint or mr wayne in a emergancy.

The only issue is who to play him, i could but he is also part of my oc story causing several interactions with him. I was wondering if we could take turns playing him? Or one of us plays him?
If you dont want to thats fine i could do it
Gears Gears
As a Co-mod, I think I should be able to help divide playing certain players

As a Co-mod, I think I should be able to help divide playing certain players
So you are ok with us taking turns playing oliver?
What did you have in mind?

Last edited:
So you are ok with us taking turns playing oliver?
What did you have in mind?
One of us uses a certain character for a few interactions before swapping after its wrapped up

One of us uses a certain character for a few interactions before swapping after its wrapped up
Hmm so i play oliver for a bit when it comes to eddie sessions then switch back to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back