• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Will be on break this weekend due to holiday
If anyone has any questions or need me in rp let me know
I plan on remaking my starter. But I am curious if in order to get the dorm key and Schedule for Mako is there anything I need to know?

I plan on remaking my starter. But I am curious if in order to get the dorm key and Schedule for Mako is there anything I need to know?
If you have any questions clint barton will be able to awnser them after getting the key and schedule from him

He is the secretary of the school and the security chief

I will need someone who is very active or atleast active enough to be co mod

And can handle the responsiblities

Also who doesnt have a roommate yet?
What are you preferences for the room buddy?

Also if anyone has ideas for arcs in the rp or events then let me know, we are open for anyone to play more than one character that includes temporary roles in arcs

Arcs are basically the big lead up where everything happening is connected to the big event or big bad of the arc

Also if anyone has ideas for arcs in the rp or events then let me know, we are open for anyone to play more than one character that includes temporary roles in arcs

Arcs are basically the big lead up where everything happening is connected to the big event or big bad of the arc
Maybe some sort of field trip?

Another OC
the more the merrier

Send New Email
New Email Received
Any players
Help wanted
Hey everyone, I am looking for anyone to help with the rp by playing temporary teachers or teacher/staff roles
If interested message me here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back