• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was actually going to let you know that I’d better pull out for the summer…. Probably after this class period in the story. I am so sorry!! I know I made a teacher and everything, but I turns out I’m not as good at juggling a new job and summer classes as I thought 😔 I hope you find more people though! This is a really fun rp idea.

I was actually going to let you know that I’d better pull out for the summer…. Probably after this class period in the story. I am so sorry!! I know I made a teacher and everything, but I turns out I’m not as good at juggling a new job and summer classes as I thought 😔 I hope you find more people though! This is a really fun rp idea.
Thats fine, rl comes first always. I hope so too

If anyone knows someone who might be intrested in joining please tell them about the group.

hey guys roxas roxas Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef i wanted to check in with you so we can continue the rp
This rp will now have a time limit so we can keep going, every two weeks we will be timeskipping to the next day/event

Anyone who drops out or leaves will have already graduated/sent on mission so they will be written out to allow us to keep going

I will be mostly offline until around the 18th

It said the characters name is tim but I can't find him

heyo srry i havent been active ive been organizing my own rp- and like been so distracted

Will be on break this weekend due to holiday
If anyone has any questions or need me in rp let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back