• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ps depending if your teacher role is a canon i have extra cs pages if you want to use them
Great! I think I want to do the son of Mandrake the magician. From my research, he doesn’t seem to have any children that count as canon. What info would I need for that?

Great! I think I want to do the son of Mandrake the magician. From my research, he doesn’t seem to have any children that count as canon. What info would I need for that?
Would need the main cs example and how they got the job
Also the subject they teach

K I'll get on that. Also, does Kipp have a roommate or would that only be if someone else joins?
I think everyone roommate wise has one unless someone drops out or joins in

oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I wasn’t getting notifications and I thought this had died off. Still figuring out how the website works, I guess. Will catch up and post tomorrow! And get back to adding the teacher I had in mind

If we need to pretend kipp got lost and never made it to class, that’s fine. Don’t want to hold up the partner activity.

If we need to pretend kipp got lost and never made it to class, that’s fine. Don’t want to hold up the partner activity.
I think it's fine. Christian just made it to class too and he'll need a partner.

oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I wasn’t getting notifications and I thought this had died off. Still figuring out how the website works, I guess. Will catch up and post tomorrow! And get back to adding the teacher I had in mind
It happens i wish there was a way to fix that
I might have to make a pm for the group and put updated each time theres a post

Also i need everyone to give me ideas that we can do in the group for arcs wither it be school trips, missions or etc
Cause during the summer the rp might slow down

Maybe a school trip that gets interrupted and turns into a mission? That could be fun.
Depends on where the trip happens

I will also need to assign another co mod to handle things for when im unable to be on

Dolly, abilities/powers arent allowed in the first round
Only in second, this first one is to see how well they are trained

Dolly, abilities/powers arent allowed in the first round
Only in second, this first one is to see how well they are trained
Oh sorry. Things are a bit chaotic on my end right now. I’ll go back and rewrite it after work. Is it just physical hand-to-hand stuff then?

Oh sorry. Things are a bit chaotic on my end right now. I’ll go back and rewrite it after work. Is it just physical hand-to-hand stuff then?
Yes Any physical fighting is allowed

Just dont use abilities during first round especially since not everyone has powers

SharkBark SharkBark roxas roxas TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dolly Dolly

Is there anyone who will be active this summer? Due summer i wont be very active but will still write when i can.
I ask because i am in need of teacher roles or to hire another co mod to help run things smoothly when im not able to respond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back