What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Xaiver high school ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
The official thread chat for xaiver high school incase we cant add anymore people to the xaiver conversation chat room

Members of the group only
Incase we cant add anymore people to the chat
Albert_drake
Lotheralaix
Illythia
AngelDragon
Letho
PolikShadowbliss
Gallifrog
Sanguis
Zachjoker
SandyMandy
5cookie
Victoria Park
Ayren
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
I have invited you all here to the new chat thread because we need to discuss our next plan for the rp group. what your plans for character development? And how can we fit them into the next arch event?

Or if you need some help with ideas on what to write next?

Like for example i think 5cookie 5cookie character may would work well with my oc angelina who could help teach her about her powers

I will also list some ideas below of archs:
1. Yesterday night a group of teenagers vandalize the gates of the school putting freaks in graffiti, -next day- suddenly students are slowly dropping out as the vandailism gets worse and protests start to break out. Now its up to the teachers, clint barton and oliver to help protect the school while bruce is away on mission.
2. The students are going on a trip to ____________ to learn about the cultures and history but something goes wrong. A villian has appeared to take something back and wont go down without a fight. (Asgard, wakanda, any place not mentioned that can be suggested)

3. We can come up with ideas for archs

Sanguis

I have invited you all here to the new chat thread because we need to discuss our next plan for the rp group. what your plans for character development? And how can we fit them into the next arch event?

Or if you need some help with ideas on what to write next?

Like for example i think 5cookie 5cookie character may would work well with my oc angelina who could help teach her about her powers

I will also list some ideas below of archs:
1. Yesterday night a group of teenagers vandalize the gates of the school putting freaks in graffiti, -next day- suddenly students are slowly dropping out as the vandailism gets worse and protests start to break out. Now its up to the teachers, clint barton and oliver to help protect the school while bruce is away on mission.
2. The students are going on a trip to ____________ to learn about the cultures and history but something goes wrong. A villian has appeared to take something back and wont go down without a fight. (Asgard, wakanda, any place not mentioned that can be suggested)

3. We can come up with ideas for archs
In terms of character development I was thinking of doing this:
Oliver becomes mentally and physically exhausted as he must:
-Protect Cental City and Star City,
-trying to be a good father to Lily.
-to cope with his many traumas
-Assuming his role in the school. In the end ,all this weakens Oliver and he either gets beaten by a super villain or group of super villains or can no longer helps to control high delinquency in the school.

Slade is kidnapped by his half-brother and incarcerated in the Arkham Asylum under a false identity. In his isolation cell, he tries to find a way to escape or at least to contact someone. His half-brother, Wade Lafarge, tortures him psychologically but Slade holds on.

The serum in Grant's blood poisons him and begins to alter the boy's mental health. To keep busy, Grant escalates crimes big and small and makes things worse at the school, participating in every act of delinquency and accepting crime requests from all students. Grant feels that unlike his father, the serum hasn't made him nearly immortal and that he could die at any moment. The boy keeps this information to himself even though he finds it hard to hide the fact that his condition is getting worse. Grant ends up attacking anyone who tries to help him and showing his bad side. Plus, with the disappearance of his father, Grant must take care of his family, which becomes very hard... Seeing how Grant evolves into a villain, Oliver sets out to fire him and keep him away from Lily or any other student.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
In terms of character development I was thinking of doing this:
Oliver becomes mentally and physically exhausted as he must:
-Protect Cental City and Star City,
-trying to be a good father to Lily.
-to cope with his many traumas
-Assuming his role in the school. In the end ,all this weakens Oliver and he either gets beaten by a super villain or group of super villains or can no longer helps to control high delinquency in the school.

Slade is kidnapped by his half-brother and incarcerated in the Arkham Asylum under a false identity. In his isolation cell, he tries to find a way to escape or at least to contact someone. His half-brother, Wade Lafarge, tortures him psychologically but Slade holds on.

The serum in Grant's blood poisons him and begins to alter the boy's mental health. To keep busy, Grant escalates crimes big and small and makes things worse at the school, participating in every act of delinquency and accepting crime requests from all students. Grant feels that unlike his father, the serum hasn't made him nearly immortal and that he could die at any moment. The boy keeps this information to himself even though he finds it hard to hide the fact that his condition is getting worse. Grant ends up attacking anyone who tries to help him and showing his bad side. Plus, with the disappearance of his father, Grant must take care of his family, which becomes very hard... Seeing how Grant evolves into a villain, Oliver sets out to fire him and keep him away from Lily or any other student.
Sorry about that reading over it. I think the first half might work because then a certain vigilantie can show up and save him.
As for grant half i can see the good and bad....lily could try to help him or even kaito.
But would slade be able to escape?

Sanguis

Sorry about that reading over it. I think the first half might work because then a certain vigilantie can show up and save him.
As for grant half i can see the good and bad....lily could try to help him or even kaito.
Yeah, I think it could work.
Yes, Slade would manage to escape after a while.

Albert_Drake

That's the Parker Luck
I was thinking the Spider-Men and Terry could have their own arcs maybe Peter 1048 goes against Superior Spider-Man again Albert drops out and does his own thing while Terry does the same. For 616 Peter I still have to think.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
I was thinking the Spider-Men and Terry could have their own arcs maybe Peter 1048 goes against Superior Spider-Man again Albert drops out and does his own thing while Terry does the same. For 616 Peter I still have to think.
If those two drop out then they may not be able to come back

Albert_Drake

That's the Parker Luck
Well scrap that idea but Peter 1048 vs Superior Otto is still a go I would like that to be an arc for those two.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Well scrap that idea but Peter 1048 vs Superior Otto is still a go I would like that to be an arc for those two.
Sure
But he will give that spidey his body back
And for anyone in the thread that might be confused, i mean comicwolf spidey/superior spiderman

Last edited:

Letho

I'm not voting for obvious reasons, but I would like to suggest more places for that trip to help others decide. So we've got the ones I mentioned before - Wakanda, Savage Land, Atlantis, Asgard - but maybe also Attilan (wherever it would be at this point), K'un-Lun, Muir Island? Even Avalon?
I would say Themyscira as well, but they probably wouldn't allow male students and teachers there; I don't know DC enough to list more suitable places without doing some research first. Maybe someone else can do that?

Also, why not do both arcs? Not at the same time, obviously, but just start with one, finish it, wait a bit, and then do the other one?

Other than that, my own character development is going fine, I have everything planned and already started, I'll let you know if I ever need any events or NPCs. For now it's all right... And it will probably take a while - in order to be believable.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Letho Letho Sanguis Sanguis Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Lyth Lyth AngelDragon AngelDragon PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Gallifrog Gallifrog Zachjoker Zachjoker SandyMandy SandyMandy 5cookie 5cookie Victoria Park Victoria Park
Ayren Ayren

i dont have much planned on the trip yet, i think we might start with the protests first. because mostly i know which people will join it and we can add more to it

also i will be making some rule changes today, they arent bad just need to be done.
for example: from now on during a mission or event there will be four people or more in the mission, incase if one person cant reply because they are busy then the others can carry on the mission or event.

i will also be changing roommate list today because one person has dropped out.

if anyone wants to suggest some ideas for their characters for the protests idea like lets say: during the protests anya and flash thompson have to drop out because of their parents.
then thats allowed

but most characters with powers either might: 1.go into hidding, 2. drop out and go to somewhere else 3. stay at the school
but its your decision to make.

i want to help plan this out fully with you guys before we start it which can happen a month or week or custom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)