• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. {ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴄ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ}

sweetbuttermilkcookies

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1660105824199.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salute, it's very lovely to meet you all !! I'm Sweets ! I'm from Australia and go by She/Hers. I've always been a huger sucker for Shoujo's so I will likely do romantic fluff. I'm looking for people willing to do long-term roleplays. I've been roleplaying for around 12 years. I only do [ DOUBLE UP // OC X CANON ] roleplays. Please don't ask me to do anything else !! As well as, Third person | Past tense | 500 - 1,000 words/ MultiParagrah | Above 18+. If you're interested, I have a few fandoms below! {Ask me in pms who my love interests are}

THE BAKERY :
The Vampire Diaries.
Attack on Titan.
Genshin Impact.
Vampire Knight.
SpyXFamily
Bungo Stray Dogs.
Black Butler.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back