• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ (ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴏᴄ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ!) (ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ)

.cinders.

books and coffee
hello there, and thank you for clicking on this thread! i am currently looking for canon x oc roleplays with doubling of course and while i am seriously craving attack on titan, i will happily do any of these fandoms!

about me:
i am 19 years old and i am a demigirl with she/they pronouns! i am currently striding to be an author but i do have a bad habit of procrastinating and i need to stop that habit. i am an introvert and i can come off as awkward at first and i do have generalized anxiety. i have trouble being the one to initiate and send a pm since i am not entirely sure what to say in a private message. i prefer discord for ooc chat and plotting in general but i will also do that stuff here if you prefer, and i absolutely love gushing and rambling about our characters since i just get so excited about the roleplay and i love to talk on and on about the characters. another bad habit of mine is disappearing. sometimes i might disappear without warning but i come back. i will try my best to let you know if i need to disappear for a little while. uh.... i can happily provide writing samples if you need to see how i write.

rules:
-- you must be lgbtq+ friendly. i can do: m/m, m/f, f/f, m/nb, nb/nb, f/nb, and many other gender pairings!
-- please don't post a couple of sentences if i post 5+ paragraphs. i will have nothing to go on, so please post around 3+ paragraphs.
-- as i said: canon x oc and doubling is required. and it is highly preferred that you are able to play multiple genders.
-- don't ghost please! if you are starting to lose interest in the roleplay, please tell me! i will understand and i will do the same if i am losing interest.
-- don't bump me every 30 minutes for a reply. that stresses me out. if i have not replied for around... 7 days then you may feel free to give me a small nudge.
-- help me plot and come up with ideas!

my fandoms!

fandom key:
characters i want you to play will be listed in most wanted to least wanted order.
characters i can play will be listed from most experience to least experience order.

Attack on Titan (SUPER CRAVING!):

play for me: Erwin Smith, Miche Zacharias, Oruo Bozad, Reiner Braun, Moblit Berner, Jean Kirstein, Ymir, Mikasa Ackerman

i can play as for you: Hange Zoe Levi Ackerman, Armin Arlert Petral Ral, Bertholdt Hoover, Eren Jaeger, Historia Reiss

Death Note:

play for me: Light, Mello, Matt

i can play as for you: L, Near, Matsuda

Hazbin Hotel:

play for me: Sir Pentious, Vox, Alastor, Lucifer, Husk, Vaggie, Valentino

i can play as for you: Angel Dust, Baxter, Charlie, Arackniss, Nifty, Mimzy, Crymini

Black Butler:

play for me: Sebastian, Claude, Joker, Ronald, William

i can play as for you: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Mey-Rin, Finnian

Stardew Valley:

play for me: Shane, Elliot, Sam, Haley, Alex

i can play as for you: Sebastian, Harvey, Emily, Maru

Castlevania:

play for me: Godbrand, Dracula, Trevor

i can play as for you: Sypha, Alucard, Hector

Supernatural:

play for me: Crowley, Dean

i can play as for you: Castiel, Sam

The Walking Dead:

play for me: Negan, Shane, Daryl, Rick

i can play as for you: Carl, Glenn, Eric, Maggie, Tara

Danganronpa:

play for me: Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saionji, Gundham Tanaka, Byakuya Togami/Twogami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Keebo, Himiko Yumeno, Sonia Nevermind

i can play as for you: Tsumugi Shirogane, Kaito Momota, Leon Kuwata, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, Chiaki Nanami, Toko Fukawa, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Kazuichi Souda, Kirumi Tojo, Korekiyo Shinguji, Aoi Asahina

Yuri!!! On Ice:

play for me: Viktor, Otabek

i can play as for you: Yuri, Yurio

Harry Potter:

play for me: Snape, Remus, Cedric, Draco

i can play as for you: George, Luna, Fred, Neville

Twilight:

play for me: Jasper, Emmett, Jacob, Edward

i can play as for you: Alice, Seth, Rosalie

My Hero Academia:

play for me: Aizawa, Bakugou, Dabi, Amajiki

i can play as for you: Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki, Shigaraki

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden:

play for me: Kisame, Pein, Itachi, Kakashi

i can play as for you: Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Ino

Last edited:
hello there, and thank you for clicking on this thread! i am currently looking for canon x oc roleplays with doubling of course and while i am seriously craving attack on titan, i will happily do any of these fandoms!

about me:
i am 19 years old and i am a demigirl with she/they pronouns! i am currently striding to be an author but i do have a bad habit of procrastinating and i need to stop that habit. i am an introvert and i can come off as awkward at first and i do have generalized anxiety. i have trouble being the one to initiate and send a pm since i am not entirely sure what to say in a private message. i prefer discord for ooc chat and plotting in general but i will also do that stuff here if you prefer, and i absolutely love gushing and rambling about our characters since i just get so excited about the roleplay and i love to talk on and on about the characters. another bad habit of mine is disappearing. sometimes i might disappear without warning but i come back. i will try my best to let you know if i need to disappear for a little while. uh.... i can happily provide writing samples if you need to see how i write.

rules:
-- you must be lgbtq+ friendly. i can do: m/m, m/f, f/f, m/nb, nb/nb, f/nb, and many other gender pairings!
-- please don't post a couple of sentences if i post 5+ paragraphs. i will have nothing to go on, so please post around 3+ paragraphs.
-- as i said: canon x oc and doubling is required. and it is highly preferred that you are able to play multiple genders.
-- don't ghost please! if you are starting to lose interest in the roleplay, please tell me! i will understand and i will do the same if i am losing interest.
-- don't bump me every 30 minutes for a reply. that stresses me out. if i have not replied for around... 7 days then you may feel free to give me a small nudge.
-- help me plot and come up with ideas!

my fandoms!

fandom key:
characters i want you to play will be listed in most wanted to least wanted order.
characters i can play will be listed from most experience to least experience order.

Attack on Titan (SUPER CRAVING!):

play for me: Erwin Smith, Miche Zacharias, Oruo Bozad, Reiner Braun, Moblit Berner, Jean Kirstein, Ymir, Mikasa Ackerman

i can play as for you: Hange Zoe Levi Ackerman, Armin Arlert Petral Ral, Bertholdt Hoover, Eren Jaeger, Historia Reiss

Death Note:

play for me: Light, Mello, Matt

i can play as for you: L, Near, Matsuda

Hazbin Hotel:

play for me: Sir Pentious, Vox, Alastor, Lucifer, Husk, Vaggie, Valentino

i can play as for you: Angel Dust, Baxter, Charlie, Arackniss, Nifty, Mimzy, Crymini

Black Butler:

play for me: Sebastian, Claude, Joker, Ronald, William

i can play as for you: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Mey-Rin, Finnian

Stardew Valley:

play for me: Shane, Elliot, Sam, Haley, Alex

i can play as for you: Sebastian, Harvey, Emily, Maru

Castlevania:

play for me: Godbrand, Dracula, Trevor

i can play as for you: Sypha, Alucard, Hector

Supernatural:

play for me: Crowley, Dean

i can play as for you: Castiel, Sam

The Walking Dead:

play for me: Negan, Shane, Daryl, Rick

i can play as for you: Carl, Glenn, Eric, Maggie, Tara

Danganronpa:

play for me: Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Tenko Chabashira, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saionji, Gundham Tanaka, Byakuya Togami/Twogami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Keebo, Himiko Yumeno, Sonia Nevermind

i can play as for you: Tsumugi Shirogane, Kaito Momota, Leon Kuwata, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, Chiaki Nanami, Toko Fukawa, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Kazuichi Souda, Kirumi Tojo, Korekiyo Shinguji, Aoi Asahina

Yuri!!! On Ice:

play for me: Viktor, Otabek

i can play as for you: Yuri, Yurio

Harry Potter:

play for me: Snape, Remus, Cedric, Draco

i can play as for you: George, Luna, Fred, Neville

Twilight:

play for me: Jasper, Emmett, Jacob, Edward

i can play as for you: Alice, Seth, Rosalie

My Hero Academia:

play for me: Aizawa, Bakugou, Bakugou, Dabi, Amajiki

i can play as for you: Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki, Shigaraki

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden:

play for me: Kisame, Pein, Itachi, Kakashi

i can play as for you: Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Ino
Hello!! I'd love to do Danganronpa with you. I've been really craving playing Tenko for the canon end, and she's on your list, so I was hoping I could play her for you and you do Kaito, Tsumugi, or Kokichi for me! Hope to hear back^^

Hello!! I'd love to do Danganronpa with you. I've been really craving playing Tenko for the canon end, and she's on your list, so I was hoping I could play her for you and you do Kaito, Tsumugi, or Kokichi for me! Hope to hear back^^

hello! i'd love for you to play as Tenko and I can play as Tsumugi for you!

Hey! I'd be super down for a Danganronpa or MHA rp! I can be anyone you asked for and would like Shigaraki or Souda!

Hey! I'd be super down for a Danganronpa or MHA rp! I can be anyone you asked for and would like Shigaraki or Souda!
I’d love to do a Danganronpa rp with you! I can play Souda for you and hmmm I’d love It if you could play Gundham for me.

If you're still open to AOT I'm interested, can I'm comfortable with playing Erwin for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back