• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern x p o s e d (a gossip girl inspired rp)

interested!
is this still open and when is the deadline for the creation of a character? jasmyn jasmyn
glad to have more people interested!

yes, it is still open and the deadline is sunday, july 26th!

I just finished up my character, not sure if I needed to let anyone know or not but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case. I hope he doesn't totally suck

I just finished up my character, not sure if I needed to let anyone know or not but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case. I hope he doesn't totally suck
Yes! Thank you for letting us know! We will look over the sheet asap!

Just wanted to post a friendly reminder to everyone that our deadline for character sheets is tomorrow!
So, if you expressed interest or even if you are just now seeing this thread feel free to jump over to the CS thread!

jasmyn jasmyn It seems like I have missed the deadline so, I’ll wish you good luck with the roleplay! 😁 I’m still trying to get accustomed to the thread and missed it the first time around.

I'm interested if you're looking for new people! Are there any character archetypes you'd like to be filled since there are already established characters?
We aren’t looking for anything in particular but if you wanted, you can go and read the other characters and make something you feel like fits with what we have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back