• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-men: The Age of Mutants

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

interactions?
Open
mood?
Curious, Relaxed
outfit?
Clicky
Jemila Lithoniel
Ebony and golden hair flashed in the bright sunlight as the hot African sun rose in the sky. Piercing violet-colored orbs opened as Jemila awoke from her light sleep. As the unique girl yawned, ivory fangs flashed slightly before she shook out her hair and climbed down from her treehouse. The home hidden within the broad leaves of an Acacia tree. Black fabric flowed around her legs as she delicately climbed down from her home. Her feet were silent on the ground as she eyed her surroundings carefully. Her elegant fingers touched the ground as she crouched. Her eyes narrowed on the tracks of an unknown car. Poachers... in her territory. That in and of itself wasn't going to fly with her.

A low growl rumbled deeply in her chest as she stalked after the trail left in front of her. She crouched down as she noted the sounds of voices mentioning a sighting of a cheetah with cubs. That immediately set the girl off, and Jemila attacked. Her nails extended to fight as she fought the poachers fiercely. Hissing out as a loud sound erupted from behind her, which caused pain to blossom in her shoulder. Ruby crimson blossomed across her tanned skin as the mutant slowly backed off, her message clear as she skirted around the group to head on home. Listening with a smug feeling of satisfaction to the sound of wheels and voices leaving her refuge. What she didn't know - was her peaceful solitude would be interrupted soon enough.
"I protect those who need protecting."
coded by incandescent

Mood
Excited for the school year
Outfit
Home >> Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
Interactions
OPEN

(Note: "italic quoted" text means the dialogue is japanese, "bolded quoted" text is english - Eliza is bi-lingual in these languages. Italic with no quotes are thoughts.)
--------------------------------------------------
Eliza woke up excited for the day ahead. She couldn’t wait to get out of her father’s house. Eliza turned to her beeping phone on the table next to her bed. She reached for it and turned the alarm off. Eliza had already packed her bags the night before so she was ready to go. She rose out of her bed and put on the outfit she picked out yesterday night. “Eliza, breakfast!” Her dad shouted from down the hall. “Yes, coming!” Eliza said while double checking her bags so that she won't forget anything. She stood up and attached her backpack to her rolling suitcase then took them both out the door down the hallway. “Hi dad.” Eliza sat down at the dining table and started eating her pancakes and sausage. “Good morning, Eliza. Make sure you eat it all, you’ll need all of your energy for the day ahead.” Her father said while putting his dish down on the table. He took a seat. Eliza and her dad continued to eat their food in silence. It’s typically like this, not a lot of communication between the two unless necessary.

After finishing their food Eliza put both of the plates into the dishwasher. “I’ll go put my stuff into the car and wait for you out there.” She said to her father. Eliza took her luggage and rolled it out the door into the garage. She clicked on the button to open the automatic garage door. Then Eliza opened the back of her dad’s van and placed her luggage into it. She closed the back of the car, walked around the passenger side then placed herself into the seat and closed the door. Eliza’s dad got into the car and the two drove off towards Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.

It took around 3 hours to get from their home in the middle of Pennsylvania to the school in New York. By that time it was around 7 am, just in time for school hours. As they came upon the X-Mansion Eliza saw some other students that were there already and others that were also just arriving. They sspulled up on the driveway shortly after entering through some large gates. Eliza unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the van door. She closed the door then opened the back and got her luggage out. Then she rolled her bags over to her dad’s side of the car. Eliza’s dad rolled the window down. “Don’t forget to call me later to tell me about what you’ll be learning. Also, be safe. Don’t go to any parties with alcohol. And please try not to interact with humans too much.”

“Okay dad. Thank you for driving me. Have a safe trip back home.”
Eliza backed up onto the sidewalk and waved as her dad drove off. Why does he always have to flame the humans? They aren’t all bad… I mean it’s understandable why he thinks they are bad. Some of them do hate us. But the haters always speak louder than the ones who support us. Eliza shook her head slightly and shrugged off that thought.

After seeing her father’s car disappear from where it came, Eliza turned around to face the school. “And here I am. Let’s hope I can find a quiet place to chill.” She said aloud to herself. Eliza walked down the sidewalk and went inside. She had already had a student ID sent to her with a picture she had sent in to them and documents on her phone with the location of her room. Eliza looked at her phone and the little map of the layout of the place on it. The rooms are located on the 3rd floor and hers is located all the way at the end, a corner room one could call it. Eliza made her way up to her room and placed her luggage inside onto the bed. Then she left her room and went out to explore the place in which she will be staying for the next few years. She went down the stairs, and started following the map on her phone, passing by other students a few times. She stopped at the library and peered in the door that led to it. No one in sight. “Perfect.” Eliza walked in and picked a book from the bottom. It was an art history book about western architecture. She found a comfy bean bag chair and moved it by the window, then sat to read.
Eliza Mizuno.
© reveriee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back