• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

X-Men play wanted: looking for Charles Xavier

Magneta

Hello there! For an X-Men roleplay, I am looking for someone who would like to play Charles Xavier in a roleplay between him and a female Magneto. My paragraphs are usually very long and although I do write text message roleplays, I'm not so fond of doing them for longer than five texts or so, just for the sake of having a nice, detailed roleplay.

For those of you familiar with the franchise: I would like to do a play that is set after X-Men: First Class. This is when Professor Xavier gets injured and confined to a wheelchair for life. However, Hank McCoy (Beast) creates a serum that does give him his legs back, but also suppresses his mutant powers. As Erika (Magneto, in this case Magneta) has caused his injury, I thought it would be nice to bring them together again, Erika of course terribly regretting this happening.

This play will eventually turn out with them being a couple, but my main focus lies in the hurt/comfort aspect, apologising from Erika's side, learning to live with a handicap et cetera. I find this more important and I'm looking for fluff in this particular roleplay.

Erika Lehnsherr had never been a woman who wore her heart on her sleeve. It had been beaten out of her by the harsh world around her and when she got close to showing others her true colours, she pushed them away as far as she possibly could. There had been only one exception on that rule, one person she had grown to trust and care for and she had managed to even exclude him. Erika often thought about him and wanted nothing more than to wrap aluminium foil around her head in case he thought of her, too. In case he would see what she had become and tell her off for it. Not that he would. She had taken his everything away from him, the people he loved had left him to join her. The legs he had walked the earth with had stopped working because of something she did, because of a bullet she couldn't dodge in time, and she knew he'd hate her for it. Yet Erika also knew Charles needed her and that she needed him just as much. She swallowed thickly and brushed down her blouse, her heels slowly clattering on the floor as she walked further. Walking in the direction of Deep Purple's Child In Time, she halted and pushed the door open. "I'm sorry for barging in like this," she said, looking at her former friend. "You wouldn't have picked up the phone if you'd known it'd be me."

So, if you would be willing to be the Charles to my Erika: let me know and reply to this thread!

Kind regards,

Magneta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back