• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men OC RP (preferably XMen Evolution)

Cloud StrifeHart

Saxon the Strifekid
Yo! Hi there. I'm a long time vetran of RP (11 years) looking for an OC X-Men based RP. The cannon in this is flexible but id prefer an Xmen Evolution timeline. That said, I'd prefer not to go by the recent MCU entries. I can base the universe upon the comics, the TV shows, or the original X-Men MCU timeline from the early twenty first century; but the most recent entries from First Class onward I'd prefer not to go by as far as setting. Also we can have the place be in Xavier's school, Alpha Flight HQ, the Brotherhood Mansion, or various other places pending your preferances.

You need basic knowledge of the English language (though I can speak French), which means basic grammar is required. I also prefer to do with partners that are above teenager ages, due to my natural inclination of profanity and adult references. I can manage M X M, and can try straight couples through im not good with them (if its a gender bent AU i can also manage a F x F). I can portray multiple characters and can include Cannon characters, as long as the focus remains on the OCs incolved or the OC and Cannon character involved.

I will have angst and tragedy involved among other things. Due to the site rules will be unable to have smut based RP and if sexual intercourse becomes prevalent time skips will be pertinent. I will be focusing on my OC, Chimaera, even if connical characters are involved.

If this post gets traffic I will post info on Chimaera below.

ya know, i actually wouldn't be opposed to that at all~
what kinda timeline you interested in? one like this would have been?

ya know, i actually wouldn't be opposed to that at all~
what kinda timeline you interested in? one like this would have been?
Ahh idk xD i just know I miss X-Men Evolution and kinda wanna get back into roleplaying since im actually good now compared to my noob self several years ago lol too bad all the fandoms I like are either dead or just have terrible luck with keeping plots afloat ;-; myst.erion myst.erion

Last edited:
cool cool :bishiesparklesl: :bishiesparklesl:
so, yeah, its pretty safe to say greaser has made his leave, or is at the very least on a hiatus~ if you're up to starting one, im in

i reckon we move the convo first :P for the sake of not staying at the top of the interest check with no real interest check
i'll pm you~
and thanks for the follow :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back