• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men New Generation OOC / Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm fine with that lol - have fun with it. No character limit as long as you can manage the amount you create :D
okie dokie artichokie! just wanted to make sure!

I saw that uxie was accepting code requests so they are making me a cs which I'll update all my character info stuff into later owo. I think the coded CS's are fun too (and luckily for me I am an artist and could design one from scratch. I just can't code lol) ✨

love that!

Taenya Valindra

Siren

Mood:

A bit irritated and protective

Unknown savannah in Africa

Outfit:

Tags:

Fireflypath for the outfit - I do not own the design or the gown, all credit goes to Firefly Path

Plot ideas regarding Taenya:
Taenya joins the brotherhood due to her mistrust of humans and adults
She tries to protect Jem against X-men at some point
Brotherhood & Xavier join forces eventually

Relationships:
Parents:

Neia 'Hibiscus' Valindra (deceased) ,+ Aires Valindra (whereabouts unknown)

Best friend/Adopted little sister:
Jemila Lithoniel - Cheetah Feral - 18 years old

Alignment: Neutral, leaning more towards the Brotherhood

Fun Facts:
- Loves swimming
- Enjoys climbing trees
- Is a professional singer known as Siren
- Favorite color is Sea Foam Green (the color of her eyes)
- Favorite animal is basically any type of feline and you have her hooked

β™‘design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieβ™‘

hellow everyone ^^ currently finishing up two more characters but yingjie, longwei, and weisheng are open for plotting ! whether it being friendships or enemies ! yingjie and longwei are closed for romances, but weisheng is a single pringle ready to mingle lol

ah yes Eliza is also open for relations of any kind as well ✨

Yeah I tend not to use codes myself, the fancy ones always just seem to make it harder yo read due to compressing the text, excessive scrolling being needed, or bad color/font combinations making text hard to read. When possible I just end up reading the via email or copy pasting the text into a blank page so I can at least understand what's written.

That’s fair - not everyone has to use codes and such. I enjoy messing with things so I have been playing around a bit.

Taenya and Jemila are both open to romances and friendships/enemies. Remember that Tae is 20 and Jem is 18.

oh ! 's have another question ^^ but can we play oc professors or is it strictly cannon-only ?? i was thinking of making lienlong a professor but wasn't sure if that'd be possible ??

That is fine by me - we have some cannon professors but I don't mind adding in new ones - Creativity is the whole point of this rp - well that and to have fun :)

Plus given Sabertooth/Logans relationship, would mean RPing some stuff with yourself lol

i have no idea why I got no notifs but hi i'm here and Penny girl is open for plotting

lmao ^^ i have zero plots in mind and i am horrible at coming up with plots, but yingjie will 100% adopt others as his siblings. no buts. if anyone wants a chaotic, self-sacrificing idiot as a friend, yingjie is your guy lol he’s also a total simp for his crush ( soon-to-be husband ) zhiqiang and will proceed to be clueless about said crush. he may be smart, but he’s an idiot.

anywho - yingjie is open for all sorts of friendships ^^ and potential miscommunications ! i plan on longwei and yingjie being wrapped in with the brotherhood. basically being there at the wrong time sort of situation, so everyone assumes they’re apart of the brotherhood when they’re actually neutral babes. just with very poor luck.

Im open for anything, or can see where things go during RP

Taenya will end up most likely vibing with Arche moreso than anyone else , mainly due to her distrust of humans in general
Most in Xavier's school will end up being on her more cautious side minus Jemila
AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious

Jemila will gladly accept anyone willing to treat her like family after a while of giving them the cold shoulder
There could be tension between her and Arche as well as Nero (I mean cheetah feral and lycan feral... anyone else seeing some interesting contrast on instincts here lol) AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious blue tea blue tea

*Small Announcement*
Once Logan and Gambit-like characters are done I will go ahead and get the rp thread up and running so we can start having fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back