• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men New Generation OOC / Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
X-Men New Generation

Current Plot:
Many years have passed and Magneto is up to no good yet again. More mutants are trying to find their place in the world without having their parents fear them. Many know Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters still accepts students no matter their age. Will you join Magneto and his quest to overrule humans? Or will you join Xavier and try to learn how to control your powers?

Stryker is still out there trying to find mutants to use for his purposes - the only question is ... will you help him instead or not?

Current Players & Characters:

Xavier's School for Mutants:
Storm/Ororo Munroe - played by kevin kevin
Jemila Lithoniel - played by Talathel Talathel - Start neutral
Scott Summers - Played by DreamlandDenizen DreamlandDenizen
Penelope Juno - Played by eeuphoria eeuphoria
Nightcrawler - Played by wigi wigi
Cecilia Lilit - Played by PlusUltra PlusUltra
Eliza Mizuno - Played by MisoraUni MisoraUni
Xu Weisheng - Played by blue tea blue tea
Nero Aeros - Played by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious - starts neutral will join X-men
Sango Shinomura - Played by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious
Rosalie Maryam - Played by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious

Brotherhood:
Taenya Valindra - played by Talathel Talathel - starts neutral
Yu Yingjie - Played by blue tea blue tea - starts neutral (is considered brotherhood will join X-men)
Wu Longwei - Played by blue tea blue tea - starts neutral (is considered brotherhood will join X-men)
Arche Umbriel - Played by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious
Harmony Glass - Played by PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ebony Wraith
Jemila
Lithoniel
mentions
N/A
interactions
N/A
tags
reveriee reveriee
Current Plot Ideas regarding Jem:
- Eventually is found by either Xavier or Magneto and joins a side at some point

Alignment: Neutral
Mutant Power & Standing: Cheetah Feral & Omega
Alias: Ebony Wraith

Fun Facts:
What is your favorite color?
"I would have to say turquoise or a lovely emerald green."

What is your favorite food?
"I have a particular sweet tooth and addiction to Mango Gelato. Don't judge."

What is your favorite hobby/thing to do?
"I enjoy perching in trees and being outside. Why do you ask?"

Do you prefer nonviolence or violence?
"I refuse to even think about violence unless it is absolutely necessary. And no - I am not joking with you."

What is your favorite book and song?
"I adore reading textbooks for fun, and my favorite song is Runaway by Cascada."

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
i changed Storm from a student teen to an adult lol

just give it some time, real life can be a mess and not everyone has the time to be on 24/7 ^^

sadly I juggle my rp with my work life which is oftentimes early morning to midday - I currently don't have dance but when I do I don't have time to be on till later on in the evening lol.

I will make sure you all get a reminder when I get closer to leaving for my internship as I will be out of the country.

sadly I juggle my rp with my work life which is oftentimes early morning to midday - I currently don't have dance but when I do I don't have time to be on till later on in the evening lol.

I will make sure you all get a reminder when I get closer to leaving for my internship as I will be out of the country.
good luck

ah - good luck on your internship ! you'll do great ^^ hope you have fun / a good experience !

I will be around till september lol - but I don't want to leave you all unaware till the last minute!

I am super excited though! South Africa is a dream come true - literally

good luck and have fun!

I will be around till september lol - but I don't want to leave you all unaware till the last minute!

I am super excited though! South Africa is a dream come true - literally
omg that’s amazing, i hope you have a good time!

would it be okay for me to create a second character that would be on the brotherhood side?

Of course it would :) - I am also creating another character - just trying to find a good CS code lol
omg yes cs codes are so hard to find

wonderful! also, i was wondering if i could create either a gambit inspired character or also play as him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back