• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men New Generation OOC / Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
no rush gansuki! Take your time - I just got called into work lol. Downside of your boss having your phone number haha
thanks and oh no lol i have work today aswell but just for 4 hours which is pointless but its whatever lol!

Lol - I usually have mondays off but I'm getting overtime and possibly holiday pay today so I won't complain lol. I work retail haha

Lol - I usually have mondays off but I'm getting overtime and possibly holiday pay today so I won't complain lol
Overtime and paid holidays are the best

i'll be making a villain once i finish my other characters ^^ chi jacos and she's v much horrid and a big manipulative / narcissistic jerk lol but that depends on if i have enough energy to make a character sheet after i finish up zhiqiang / lienlong / kian / mason oof and potentially like ... three more ?? who knows blue has no self control when it comes to making characters and i'll regret it in the end but that's for a later date ^^

hey, i was wondering if i could create a character based off Selene or an offspring and then also probably play Selene as well

since no one has claimed Jean, can I take her?

Go for it
to even out my field of characters, im also gonna be Angel as well since he is evil. 2 good characters and 2 bad characters

Totally fine by me :) - Hi all I am back and getting ready to begin the rp thread once the forms from the newcomers are added in - feel free to plot away

finally done with all my characters!

As I was writing up my guy I was doing some redimentry research on the members of Xmen and Brotherhood and stumbled across a odd thing. It's nothing really of note, its just that there are two guys on the Xmen team named James. Now James Howlett goes by Logan now, but still, it was odd for two people to have the same name. The other was James Proudstar, Warpath. Again, I don't think its much of a problem, it's just weird that the same team had people with the same name. Nevermind that my guy's also James.

I mean James isnt a uncommon name, and there have been ALOT of X-Men. Im not sure without a google but i can expect there are likely also additional Eric's, Charles etc characters other the years.

Yeah I guess so, it was just one of those things where it stood out a bit. You know, that quote from Dr. Doofenshmirtz, "I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but its weird that it happened twice right?"

Anyway, I'm making another guy that's gon' take me a second to write up.

ah - should have the rest of my babes finished sometime by this friday hopefully ^^ ended up take a few days off for my mental health, but i should have things up and posted soon !

I've been stuck, eh? I'm trying to give a nice name to the type of mutation my other guy gots, but I cannot figure it out. I think it'd be like Energy Generator / Projector, like say Havoc, but then I also think in my head this guy is closer in powers to Cyclops, the energy he projects is pure pushing force, concussive blasts. Of course Scott's powers more ridiculous than that, but that's the result, concussive blasts rather than heat vision or plasma. So I guess, how would you define Cyclops' powers?

Interested in doing Red Bishop from the Marauders.

marauders-10-bishop-costume-2-1223467.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back