• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men New Generation OOC / Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
arche is quite the charming fellow at first, if one looks past his huge ego and arrogance. he definitely doesn't care for humans and views them as beneath im so he and tae can bond over their distrust of humans! tension with jem will probably come from this huge jerk ending up hanging around taenya.

as for nero and jem, they definitely will have some contrast and nero is the type to avoid people in general, but he's also mildly allergic to cats and a cheetah is like a mega cat. he fears people in general but someone who is a person also like a cat? they could be the most gentle soul and nero would cower behind his future friends lol.

im sorry if this sounds funky im very tired - been sleepin on and off all day and i don't feel too well, but hopefully i was able to articulate coherent thoguhts.

Lol - Taenya is particularly only trusting of Jem - considering the feral is like her little pseudosister.

Jemila herself is pretty solitary and definitely not one to have friends. She does have a bad habit of sneaking out at night to meet up with Tae in secret.

nods nods yingjie will be that one idiot that'll drag anyone under his wing and become a spitting little gremlin if someone so much as messes with them lol he'll gladly see jemila like a sister !

i plan on finishing zhiqiang and lienlong later today ! will also be making a dragon boi named kian dragomir ( and potentially his brothers; sage and nakoa but we shall see ^^ ) but yeah i'll finish character sheets i swear ! i just haven't done them in months and having to do them is a big struggle but
i am determined.

Last edited:
nods nods yingjie will be that one idiot that'll drag anyone under his wing and become a spitting little gremlin if someone so much as messes with them lol he'll gladly see jemila like a sister !

i plan on finishing zhiqiang and lienlong later today ! will also be making a dragon boi named kian dragomir ( and potentially his brothers; sage and nakoa but we shall see ^^ ) but yeah i'll finish character sheets i swear ! i just haven't done them in months and having to do them is a big struggle but i am determined.
ooo dragon, that sounds like a fun idea!

nods nods yeah ! kian is from a family of over 100+ members lol but i am determined not to make as many as i usually do, but knowing me i end up eating my own words. but making character sheets is also helping me in not making so many ^^ i plan on bringing another babe later once i finish character sheets and the rp gets a little bit ahead nods nods

See, what my problem is isn't too many characters in one roleplay. Instead I join too many roleplays lol, I am already in 5 now. ๐Ÿคก

And then I have to draw each character because that's just what I do

oh gosh oof we're opposites but still have the same problem lol i wish you luck on drawing though !

On topic of CS's again. I kinda have 0 information on last 7 characters other than a name and picture. I hope posts don't use similar coding otherwise I won't becable to react to anything they do if I can't read it.

In the codes on the recent ones, there are tabs. You have to click on them to see the different stuff. Also some might not work on mobile if that's what you are using. But I've been able to read them just fine.

Yeah on mobile. Clicking all over and not seeing anything

Ah I see, I just looked at AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious character sheets on mobile, the tabs don't show up. But I did figure something out, if you go into the browser settings, (should be 3 dots on the top right if you are using chrome) and click desktop site. The tabs will slightly be able to be seen, but it's enough to click on them. You have to tilt your phone sideways.

Screenshot_20220703-011346_Chrome.jpg

How far are we off starting? Also would it be worth splitting the characters listed at top of this thread by Faction?

I'll set it to a vote lol - and also are you having trouble with my posts? I picked out mobile friendly ones but sometimes it is evil.

Mostly just the last 7 CS's, they are just mostly an image of the character and that's it.

Just updated my character sheet into a code (it is mobile friendly, some things just auto scroll to the middle so it may need to be scrolled up to start from the top of the scroll) : )

Hi! I am sorry for taking so long but i will have my gambit like character up! i was thinking of having him start off as a good guy then go evil but I'm not sure just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back