• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men Evolution The Future Official RP

CaptainTaurusVA

Future Voice Actor
OC Creation: Fandom - X-Men Evolution The Future: OC Creation

OOC Chat: Fandom - X-Men Evolution: The Future OOC Chat ((Out Of Character))

PlusUltra PlusUltra Reytian Reytian Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe Killerclown Killerclown dendygar dendygar

It's been about two months since the battle with the first mutant Apocalypse, Magneto has vanished and Charles has rebuilt the school with there help if his students now it's a big day as every's favorite blue elf mutant is telporting into there rooms and jumping on there beds saying "Wake up!" in a excited tone and then says in the hall "A new student is coming today the X-men MUST be present, from the Professor himself!"

Logan normally would have been there on the first day of school being a teacher and all. The Professor gave him time off to find his daughter. After their last encounter he was content to letting her go now that for the first time in her life she is free and happy. That was until he recieved a package containing her Adamantium laced claws. He left to rescue her.

After faking her death Laura was living with her aunt in San Francisco and nephew. Until she recieved a package with Wolverine's claws in it. She left to rescue him.

On a deserted island in the Pacific Ocean Mistress Sinister's base laid hidden in a mountain. A blue skinned man was practicing against several failed experiments of his creator. He was waiting for the visitors his creator invited to show up. Laura was the first to show up, she recieved her package a week earlier than Logan. He unleashed several failed experiments through out the island and locked himself in a cage and disguised himself as Logan.

Scott had been trying to sleep in, having stayed up late into the night studying for mid-terms coming in the next two weeks. That was until Kurt poofed in and began jumping on his bed. He groans irrately "Knock it off, Kurt...I'm-I'm coming..." Scott feels around for his red quartz sunglasses and once he feels them, removes his blindfolds and puts on his glasses. "A new student, huh? Well, with me being the Professor's first student, It falls upon me to be first in attendance aswell." Scott sighs before sitting up out of his bed and going to his closet to put something on.

As Scott gets ready Beast drives a young man with black hair and green eyes "We're almost there Mr" he says waiting to hear the young man's name and he responds "Damond Grenne" he says just staring out the window as they pull up

Emma herself gazed idly out of the window as her driver brings them up towards the mansion, dark tint of the luxury estate car windows reflecting her face atop the view with a somewhat bored expression, the recent invitation to the school was not exactly what she would call ideal, though the infinite wisdom of the professor had forced the situation as soon as he opened his mouth to their father. Her brow narrows slightly at the thought, she had taken great effort to hide her nature from her family, she saw how her brother had been treated when he failed, sent to a mental institute for "conversion therapy" with a hefty fund as to not besmirch the family image, but now it was all for naught.

As the vehicle pulls up finally she remains seated until the door is opened for her, standing out with her arms crossed as she slowly takes a closer look at the building that was going to be her home with a passive expression, giving a soft click from her fingers directing the driver to begin emptying the myriad of cases and bags from the trunk of the vehicle. A Blonde teenager clad entirely in designer white fashions now stood in front of the mansions main entrance just behind another car that had arrived, a certified beauty giving off a cold aura with the slight raised head betraying their upper-class upbringing.

Damon gets out on his own and stands and grabs his bag seeing a blonde girl who came as well, Damon ignores her and Beast sees her "Ah Miss Frost your here as well, come along now" he says walking up to the front and letting them in, after they enter Hank calls for the X-men to come down. While doing so Damon looks at Emma from up to down with a plain look on his face

Scott is the first to come down the stairs. He's wearing his usual blue sweater with khaki pants "Goodmorning, Mr. McCoy!" Scott looks to Damon "And goodmorning to-" He stops mid sentence when he looks to Emma "You two..." His mind pratically had a lapse but he regains his train of thinking and puts his hand for a handshake "Welcome to the Institute! I'm Scott Summer."

Damon says "Daymond Greene, I don't shake, it shows a sign of trust and I don't trust you..." he says bluntly to the brown haired mutant teen and in a flash Kurt appears "I'm Kurt!" he holds his fist out for a fist bump and Damon says nothing but he does bump Kurt's fist with his own for what reason, who knows.

Laura fought her way through the failed experiment slaughtering what amounted to mindless beasts. Inside she encountered heavier resistance but they all fell. She eventually found her way to the cage holding who she thought was Logan. She cut through the bars. Just as she was about to reach for Logan he transformed back into Raze. Before she could react Raze slammed her head into the bars and he then pressed a hidden button dropping her down into a hole for Mistress Sinister to do whatever she wanted with her.

Logan showed up a couple of days later he was forced to fight his way through ten times the number of failed experiments as Laura. Inside the cage was Raze disguised as Laura. When he found her he knew she was in no immediate danger so he investigated looking for clue only to find nothing but the mindless beasts. The computers were all destroyed and he could sense nothing. He went back to Laura in the cage and cut it open. He grabbed the unconcious Laura and carried her back to X-Velocity. He put the plane on autopilot and tried to waken Laura. After a minute Laura woke. She reached out & hugged Logan planting a bug on him.

He questioned her about her experience. She couldn't name who took or why but she did describe who was responsible she combined the facial features of Mistress Sinister and Raze's true form. Wolverine didn't recognize the description. Logan found the whole thing to easy but from everything he could tell everything was on the up and up. He landed behind the mansion shortly after the new students arrived. Logan & Laura went to the infirmary for her to be checked out. While she was being examined by the doctor he called Xavier and reported in.

Turning her attention to the older boy she looks him up and down slowly before replying "Its Frost, Emma Frost...and it is not like there was any choice in the matter, the professor saw to that" taking a hand and gesturing to the growing pile of bags "Though if your elf wants to attempt to make me welcome as well I suppose he could take those up to whatever room you have prepared here...Ill sort out the sulfur scent later"

Walking a little closer she looks to the hand contemplating it for a moment before taking it, she was stuck here so she might as well give some gesture of amenability "So Summers, I assume there is going to be so Orientation or introductions arranged? I could do without the bother of it being drawn out though"

Tadita didn't want to wake up. It was a pain to get up and make herself presentable, and she grunted and told Kurt to get out. "I'm up, I'm up," She grumbled and forced herself to sit up in bed. She looked around the room sleepily, her dark eyes half lidded and she yawned loudly. A new person? Yuck. She didn't exactly play well with others.

Changing into a baggy pair of dark joggers and an oversized sweatshirt, she brushed out her long black hair and braided it, before grabbing her phone and heading down to see who had come. She saw the group of people and Kurt, and she figured that something had to be going on over there. "Hey," Tadita called in her raspy voice, walking over.

"I suppose that is a safe approach." Scott responds until Emma shakes his hand "Ah, trying not to waste any time I see, Ms. Frost. The Professor is probably in the librarian waiting on you. Can't image him being anywhere else. He's a history buff, y'know." Scott hears Tadita approaching "Morning Dita, come over and meet the new bloods.' Scott says as he puts his hands in his pockets

Last edited:
Christopher jumped in his bed at the sudden sound. "Uhhhhh," the mutant groaned while putting the pillow over his head. He was so tired from playing video games so late last night that he didn't want to wake up. But if there was someone new then he should probably go and see who it is. Maybe they'll have a cool power that he can copy, then he'll have a cool power to use!

Lazily Christopher sat up and stretched his arms out to the ceiling. "Maximum effort," he said silently while rubbing his eyes and swinging his legs to the side of his bed in order to get up and walk outside of his room straight to the bathroom.

After talking to the Professor he went to make arrangements for Laura to stay at the mansion. He then went to a computer to begin looking for the person Laura described.

The moment Raze/Laura was left alone he popped out a claw to cut out a hidden usb drive. He plugged the drive into a computer, the drive uploaded a malware that spied on everything at the Mansion and reported back to his creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back