• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men Evolution: Interest Check

I did start my own X-Men Revolution rp though, but it died. If there's enough interest, i could re-open it

Id be willing to rp this glorious world. But I imagine youd want a group based RP.
So if your interested enough i could very well set up a interest check to see who all is interested in rping this idea as i myself have plans in mind for it

Ok great! Though to let you know its kinda an AU where Canon and OC characters are accepted

Thats awesome!! Ive got an OC that this account was meant for (James Leaux\Chimaera) that I originally created for the universe so thats where I stand. I can also pick up Canon characters if need be for extreaneous purposes should you or others need it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back