• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men based rp Interest Check - new generation

peeks in hellos I am also interested

Can you interlink all the threads at the top of each page? Makes jumping from each easier

This thread will always be accepting - so of course you are welcome to join in :) There is a CS link and chatting thread link on the first post :)

hellow ^^ i have another question ? i was wondering if student aids will be a thing for xavier's school ?? sorry for so many questions hopefully this will be the last one !

almost done with character sheets though ^^ i have two completed and plan on getting two more completed today before working on my last babe tomorrow ^^

That's totally fine - X-men itself is basically about humans who have what is known as an x-gene. This gene ends up manifesting mutations of a sort - for instance, some can control weather (Storm), some are part feral/animal (Jem or Wolverine/Logan), and some can control ice (Eliza). Basically there are two side - Xavier's School for Young Mutants and the Brotherhood (has zero characters currently). I am sure everyone will be happy to also give you some pointers and information if needed :)

Talathel Talathel ; hello there! I am very interested in writing an original character and Storm but for Storm, do I have to use the original face claim, or could I use someone else?

Also, did I see you mention something about the roleplay being after the movies?

Storm is taken btw
Thank you for letting me know! I just checked out the character thread.

I'll go with Rogue instead but not the Anne Paquin adaptation of her being so quiet and scared of her abilities. c: Although, I will be using her as a face claim.

Hope you don't mind me sliding in :D

I would like to try my hand in here if I can. An idea or a few popped into my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back