• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men based rp Interest Check - new generation

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters Reopens
  • Which side will you choose?
    Fandom
    X-Men

Specifically new generation of X-Men
    Alignments
    Magneto (Strictly against working with humans, prefers to fight, enemies with Xavier)

Professor Xavier (School - learn to control powers, will not fight humans)

Neutral (to an extent)

Stryker (evil / Blackops)
    Xavier's School for Gited Youngsters in New York
    Roles
    You can play as a mutant, as a professor, as a human - as long as mutant powers are not Perfect I have no problem with you being as creative as you can
    Power Examples for Mutants
    Some examples include:

Ferals: These mutants are part animal. So you could be part cat, part wolf, or even part wolverine. Two character that resemble Ferals are Wolverine (Logan) and Sabretooth (Creed).

Weather manipulation: Mutants with this can control a specific aspect of weather. For example Storm (Ororo Munroe) can control and create storms.

Elementals: These mutants can control an aspect of nature such as air, water, fire, or earth. Water would include ice.
    Questions?
    Feel free to contact me on discord at Carmenfan#4438 or on rpnation at Talathel. Or just ask here - honestly I am not picky.
    Weaknesses and Power times
    Remember to keep a character with some type of weakness - for instance ferals can tap into their animalistic side only for a small amount of time. Have a few weak points and fears - keep it interesting.
    Rules

1. Have fun - most important rule ever
    2. You can have any amount of characters you wish as long as you can keep up with all characters
    3. Try to keep genders even
    4. This is LQBTQ+ , please be respectful to others
    5. I do not tolerate OOC drama - IC drama is fine
    6. Be kind to others
    7. Each post needs to be 1-2 paragraphs as this is an advanced rp
    8. Yes you can play Xavier or an original character such as Storm, Jean, Wolverine, Magneto, or Xavier
    9. This thread is first come, first serve
    10. Be as creative and innovative as you would like - I encourage such things :)

code by Nano

Last edited:
i’m interested!!!

Perfect! I am currently at work but I will have a character sheet thread and ooc thread up tonight to begin plotting and getting creative 😊

Got a few mutations in mind, One in particular though im hoping i can explain it well in words since its a weirder one.

Alrighty everyone!

The CS thread is up :) - link is in the first post for anyone ready to have fun making a character XD - or three lol. Have fun!!!!

definitely interested ! are we allowed to use animated faceclaims or is it strictly realistic faceclaims ?? that or both ??

wiggles back in with another question i know the limit is four babes max but would it be alright if i created an additional babe ? if not then that’s a-okay ! i just wanted to ask ^^

Count me interested OwO I can make a cs soon but I like to draw my own characters so I'll have a sketch of their appearance up first and update once art is done.

Honestly I’m thinking a bit past the movie times in all honesty - not sure how far but more or less past the third or fourth movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back