• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X men - another world

Nomu

Pinky!
This rp is based off of the x men but with an alternative time line and characters, I don't have much of a plan for it just a basic idea, so anything is possible
You can play an oc or a rehash of an existing character but no straight up clones

It will take place in xavier's school for gifted youngsters and follow the creation of the x men, in this universe professor x died before the school was founded and magneto was the one to start the school, he began the x men in honour of his fallen friend

I'll start with my character sheet and any one who's interested can use that as a template

original.jpg
Name: Victor Hugo Valentine
Codename: Copy cat
Power: Copy the Powers of others when he sees them use it, only works for a while, then he needs refresh the power, can use multiple powers but it strains his body to use two at once

Would it though? Dont get me wrong I get where you're going with this and I totes agree but didn't scarlet witch start out with the x men? (The franchise)

Yes but scarlet which was originally mutant and her powers where explained as such, her mutation allowed her to alter reality in unspecified ways

Then I'll take a page from her book then. Lol should I post the sheet here or somewhere else?

IMG_20180620_081028.jpg
Sebastian (Seb or Seba) Arias
Doesn't have a codename yet for personal reasons.
Male
Can traverse through any shadow in order to hide or go somewhere else. Appearance wise nothing changes except for his eyes turning black as night when experiencing intense emotions. Sooner or later this will lead to shadow kinesis, the control over shadows. His weaknesses are that of any normal human aswell as his inexperience with his powers. For personal reasons he chooses not to use them.

Would it be okay if no one knew of his powers except some members of the faculty? Heck! Some of the classmates may even think he's not even a mutant at all and that he just got in through cheating or taken pity on by the faculty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back