• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
mutants.jpg

Hello my pretty darlings!

The names KittenSkull but you can call me Kitten. I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) who would be interested in doing an X-Men themed roleplay with me.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and am looking for a roleplay partner who can write 4 - 6+ paragraphs per post if possible.

When it comes to RP couples I prefer OC x Canon but can do OC x OC and Canon x Canon. I love to double!

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays <3

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I am interested in mixing in elements from various X-Men comics/TV shows/movies in order to create our own unique story/plot line. {I am most familiar with the old 90's X-Men cartoon, X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men and X-Men (Earth 616) as well as the live action movies}

:bishiesparklesl: I am looking for someone to play Nightcrawler for me and in return I can any canon character for you:bishiesparklesr:

<3 = pairings I am craving
PAIRINGS:

Nightcrawler x OC <3
Nightcrawler x OC x Magneto <3
Iceman x OC
Rogue x Gambit <3
Gambit x OC <3
Gambit x OC x Nightcrawler <3
Wolverine x OC (I can play either role)
Rogue x OC <3
Gambit x OC x Rogue <3
Quicksilver
x OC
Emma Frost x OC <3
Emma Frost x Cyclopes (I can play either role)
Emma Frost x Cyclopes x Jean Grey <3
Mystique x OC

{I am also open to other pairings as well}

Last edited:
I'll do something X-men with you. I can play Gambit to any one of your pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back