• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource x. hanako's bbcode dumpster

mothmeat

WICCAN GOD
sup dudes ! i'm gonna dump all my trash codes in here. they're free for anyone to use but you better credit me or i will literally come after you and your family haha love ya

---------------------- --coded by: mothmeat mothmeat
forgotten-futurist.bold-italic.png

a case in which an individual leaves evidence to suggest that they are dead to mislead others.

ezgif-3-6343e747a6.png

ezgif-3-6343e747a6.png

ezgif-3-6343e747a6.png

PLOT

DETAILS

hey guys !!!! i came up with this plot & my fuckin cool co-gm/wife @mísogi helped develop it ! basically, this takes place in an alternate timeline where expulsion testing has been around for 50 years. it will be focusing on the first years(17 year olds who have passed the tests), and the second years(18-19 year olds who have already been there for a year). we will have 20 slots open; 12 first years and 8 second years. the campus the rp takes place in is located 5 miles underground in an unspecified location. nobody is allowed to enter or leave besides the staff, and none of the students know where/how the staff leaves. this roleplay will require A LOT of lore so if you're kinda confused dw !! the lore should be able to clear everything up for you. if you're still confused after the lore is posted, feel free to ask me or misogi any questions you might have; we don't bite unless you're a snake. so if you're a snake this is your warning.

((((-:

RULES

- don't ! be ! a ! snake ! i think i made that clear in the last slide so we're all caught up fam
- if you start immature, unnecessary drama you can catch this kick cuz i'm not ur baby sitter & neither is misogi
- if there is some sort of drama regarding this rp and you & the other person can't resolve it, tag or PM one of us and we'll help fix the issue
- if you lose interest in this rp let us know ! we've all lost inspo or interest in rps in the past, so we will completely understand. it's much more polite to let us know so we can continue the rp rather than just ghosting us cuz that's some snake shit right there my friend
- the literacy level of this rp is between casual and detailed, so we expect AT LEAST 2 paragraphs per post once a week. posting more than once a week and more than 2 paragraphs would be ideal. if you're having writer's block or can't post because you're busy, again, just let us know so we can figure something out.
- we don't want to see and mary-sue's or unrealistic characters.
- and of course all rpn rules apply !

Last edited:

ezgif_3_4ea1a1a0b5.jpg
NAME Yusef Leio Balakrishna.
ALIAS He goes by Leio instead of his first name. Most people don't even know his actual first name. As for nicknames, nobody has given him one, and he'd prefer that it stayed that way.
AGE Twenty-two years old.
DOB December 13.
POB The Ground.
S/O Heterosexual.
R/O Heteroromantic.

watchword-demo.regular-demo.png
APPEARANCE

stuff goes here​
PERSONA

stuff goes here​
IN-DEPTH

stuff goes here​

BIOGRAPHY

stuff goes here.​

Wanna Be Yours.
If you like your coffee hot

Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots babe
I just wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours

E9A1AFAD501331078744915709952_58f8de0a73f.9.0.jpg
GENDER Cisgender male, meaning he was born a male and also identifies as a male.
TYPE Grounder.
CLAN Trishanakru, but he disagrees with many of his clan's opinions, politics, and morals.
ROLE Craftsman. He crafts all different kinds of things from jewelry to weapons, and trades them amongst his clan and with people from other clans.

coded by: mothmeat mothmeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back