• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-COM Multicrossover?

Hiya there! If you were to add some more information about your ideas, how the story may plot-out and any rules you have, then i'm sure any X-Com fans will jump all over this! :D

I guess it will be like Enemy Unknown/Within with a base management and combat section. There will be some missions that involve crossover events (hence the name). I dunno, haven’t thought out everything yet.

Yeah, it depends by exactly what you mean by "crossover". But otherwise I'm relatively intrigued by the X-COM foundations.

Well I mean there might be a few missions sourrounding plots like, i dunno, investigating like something from another franchise but mostly-kinda pure XCOM.

Ex: like in my previous rp, when there was a covert op mission in manhattan about investigating the events of prototype with ties to mass effect that went nowhere.

I see. Well, I'll hold out hope, but that seems like less multi-fandom than I'd like.

>XCOM
Yoo does this mean I can throw in my Enemy Unknown dude that somehow survived literally every mission I put him in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back