Wy'Ziot Bone-Collector [ NPC ]

Malhyanth

The Wolverine
Character Sheet

Member Form 

What do you expect from RP's?:

decent story! I love to write, so to be able to create a tale and spin it with others that enjoy doing the same is my main aim.
What do you expect from THIS RP?:

Nothing more than to be thoroughly enjoyable!

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?

I started age 13. I'm 28 this year.

What genres of RP do you like?

Horror, fantasy, magic, world-building, all manner!!
What times are you available?

Weekends can be busy, but I'll find time during the weekends. Week days I work during the day, so will make posts after 6/7pm. Should specify I'm in England!!
How long on average are you on?

5'6? Haha, no, generally 4-5 paragraphs. It depends on my inspiration and my partner!
How many posts a week do you think you can make?

Again, will depend on inspiration, number of RPs, and partners!

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way? 

I can look to create some critters!
Would you be willing to play a role already setup?

Not really, unless I'm really drawn to it.

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?

Always!

Would you be willing to GM certain events?

Potentially!

General Traits

Character Picture

None at current

Character Role:

Main: Main Characters are the ones that will be used more often than others. Points, Combat and story progression will mostly be done by these characters. Main characters can be downgraded later on.

Character Name: Wy'Ziot Bone-Collector

Meaning of Name: N/A

Alias: The Bone Collector

Race: Beast Man - Fieros'ck (A canine base)

Appearance

The Collector has an unusual appearance that is troublesome to some that meet him. He is a beast-man of the Fieros'ck (fear-osk) race.

They appear like a blending of humans and canines, giving an almost gargoyle appearance, minus the wings. His face, similar to that of the Fieros'ck, is bulky, with a snubbed, muzzle like face, sporting a padded nose, just like his canine counterparts. His eyes are very wolffish in appearance. Because of the snubbed shape of his face, the Collector's elongated fangs and sharp teeth protrude slightly from his mouth, and cause him to have an odd accent, also tainted by the accent of the West. Their ears are in the same position as human ears, on the side of their heads, and will be long and pointed, able to pull forward, perk up slightly, and rest along the shape of the skull. Their manes can be varied and styled, but will generally grow on the head like human hair, but will also grow down their neck, and across their shoulders.

Like most Fieros'ck, the Collector sports the same long, lithe shape. His spine, and thus his torso, are elongated, and give him a slightly ungainly, awkward appearance when he is stood upright on his digigrade legs. Unlike many beast-men races, the Fieros'ck can swap easily from quadraped to biped movement easily; their hips "pop" and rotate in their cuffs to allow this shift in movement patterns. On his feet and hands, there are protective pads, similar to that of their canine counterparts. A long, bushy tail supports their weight and counterbalances.

His body is covered in a soft downy fuzz, like all Fieros'ck. It is not a true hair or fur, but it covers their entire body, and grows longer in some places over others; for example, tails, fetlocks, wrists, manes. The Collector has pure white fur, such as his albinism dictates. He had no markings beyond what is painted on as he pleased with his blood-herb paste mixture. This paste is generally used on his hands and up his wrists, his feet up to near his knees, the mane on his head, and occasionally to paint runes and patterns upon his body.

Upon his face, he generally wears the skull of another Fieros'ck, just the face part, and a small section of the top of the head, to help keep it in place. There is no lower jaw, so his own mouth is often revealed. His eyes peer through the eye sockets of the skull. Within his mane, many skulls, feathers and other trinkets are tied and stored in the locks. Around his neck, as well as a cowl made of some sort of rotting hide, are a multitude of necklaces and jewellery that is made using various bone items and beads. Around his triceps, there are ribcages used as decoration, and around his wrists, other various bead and chip jewellery. Around his waist, a loincloth hangs from a belt of pouches carrying his various items. There is also a femur blade, like a machete.

Height: 7'2

Weight: 18st

Hair: White dreadlocks of varying lengths, that grow in a mans about his head, neck and onto the top part of his shoulders. They are adorned in a dark red paste made from blood, and a variety of herbs and clay. There are also myriad skulls and other bones and feathers. On the longest dreadlock on his head, a golden ring with a ruby stone in it takes pride of place.

Eyes: Deep red eyes, with slightly darker red pupils, which flicker from side to side, unless he is deeply focused on a task.

Body Marks: The Collector is pure white, but criss crossing his body are a latticework of scars, some inflicted by others, others by himself, in rituals and just for pleasure.

Biography

Birth Place: Kingdom of Selkirk, Owen Forest

Date of Birth: 23 Terra

Nationality: Westerner

Personality:

The Collector is a vicious creature, with a penchant for the macabre. His appetite is for that of the human, though anything is fair game to this beast-man. He is dramatic, theatrical, and has a flair that draws people in. However, he is difficult to trust, as he can become bored with you easily, and that could make you dinner. He is able to take in the lost, the confused, and the forgotten, and give them purpose, often of the nefarious type. He is like a nightmare, and in his home tribes, the Bone Collector was a night time story to scare youngsters into behaving. None are quite sure when he became the nightmar figure he is known for today, but he tends to not stay long; drifts though on his own personal missions, before moving on.

2 Positive Traits: Theatrical; Coersive.

2 Negative Traits: Aggressive; Obsessive

Weaknesses: His albinism mean his body is weaker than he would like to believe, and his eyesight is not exceptional. He has survived through sheer luck and determination. His obsession with spreading the word of his master, Death, has allowed him an unusual knack of getting into areas one may not necessarily believe he should be able to gain entry. His intense lack of fear of Death may also contribute to his ability to survive; he believes reincarnation by the Death God will enable him to return to his current form, and continue as before.

History:

The Bone Collector was not always the meandering, nomadic soothsayer he is now, unrivalled in his ability to murder and deceive.

As a youngster, Wy'Ziot Bone-Collector was a member of a Fieros'ck Tribe, though he was feared, as his unusual genetic variation, resulting in his albinism, was foretold in their folklore as being the harbinger of a great desolation. Wy'Ziot was not aware of the innate fear his Tribe fellows had of him, and grew within their shelter till young adulthood. As he grew, his constant companion was that of a young female called Zyk'lioun, a beautiful jet black Fieros'ck with the bluest of eyes, whom followed him like a shadow, equally feared, but admired, but their Tribe. They had each other, and together they were strong. The Tribe leaders wanted to avoid the foretold disaster, and wanted rid of the White Fieros'ck with the ruby eyes. Their prophesy foretold that were he to join with the Shadow Fieros'ck with sapphire eyes, their lives as they knew it, fiercely independent and wild, would come to an end.

As Wy'ziot's companion came of age where she needed to be mated to continue the survival of the Tribe, it was decided she would be gifted by her parents to the Tribe leader, to be one of his many mates, and his prized possession. Zyk'lioun begged Wy'Ziot to take her away, and save her from such a life. Only young at this time, and unaware of the wrath this would bring down around their ears, he agreed. He could not allow his dear friend be used in such a way. They fled, hunted by their Tribe, and headed north from their Western forest dwellings. They grew close as they fled, as both developed their adult feelings to each other. They knew it would bring trouble, but their union happened anyway, and Zyk'lioun fell pregnant with their child. They continued to flee, thinking if they crossed the boarder they would be free.

Time passed, and they believed themselves safe, setting up a home for themselves near the Northern shore of their western world. They thrived, and their child nearly born, when a visitor arrived, injured, and needing help. The pair, never having experienced the ferocity of man, only the foolish devotion to their folklore of their race, gave the human man food and water, and tended to his wound, a non-fatal stomach slice. The man thanked them, and fell asleep after asking their their story.

During the night, the hired mercenary butchered the pregnant Zyk'lioun. When Wy'Ziot awoke to find the mercenary butchering her, taking their unborn offspring as a trophy, he lost his mind, and tore the human limb from limb. The ferocity of the attack, when it got back to the Tribe, made them realise they were the cause of the prophesy coming true, but not leaving the Bone Collector and his mate to their isolated life. Wy'Ziot, out of his mind with grief, followed the trail the mercenary had taken, and found his Tribe. He awoke the next day coated in blood, stuffed with meat, and surrounded by desecrated corpses. Lost to his grief, he left them where he had killed them, and travelled alone. He stumbled through, for weeks, getting thinner and thinner as he mourned his losses.

Whilst sleeping, he was found by a travelling company, whom had never seen this beast-man creature before. They captured him, muzzled him, and showed him throughout cities and towns across the Western kingdoms. When he failed to perform, or didn't hit the targets for his earnings, they beat him ferociously, scarring his snowy white body. He became ferocious and aggressive, feral, nothing like he'd been as a young Feiros'ck. Whilst being thrown food on one of the breaks between shows, a young stage hand forgot to lock his cage securely, and he escaped, but not before taking a memento from his captors, which decorate his mane, especially the large, golden ring with a ruby at its centre. He fled in the night, and started to develop a fascination with death. He saw it as a master that wanted him to share his experiences, and weed out the weak. He started to travel the world, staying in one place only as long as it took to spread his message, or kill off those that opposed him. This was how he found himself in the Northern provinces, and experiencing their weird rituals and tales.

Life Skills: Survivalist, preacher, ritual sacrifice, story-teller.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: As above, the Bone Collector has very few items of clothing; the first is his cowl, the hide of some sort of beast, which is frayed, stinking, and very potentially rotten. The second is his loincloth and belt, which holds all his items and concoctions, as well as his blade.

Personal Items: Wy'Ziot has a few items that are always on his person. The first is his skull mask. It is believed this is the skull

of his deceased mate, and it is treated with great reverence. The next item is his femur blade. Taken from the thigh bone of one of his victims, it has been ground down to a fine blade, shaped similarly to a machete, and is used in all his rituals. Across his body, bones decorate his body as jewellery. The last item he is never seen without is the ring of his one time captor, whose finger bones can also be found in his mane. The ring is gold, with one ruby stone. It sits at the end of his longest dreadlock.

Combat Section

Character Class: 

ShadowKhan

Description: ShadowKhan's are revered for their stealth, cunning and reach, being efficient in both long range and close range combat. They dispatch enemies with Haste not wanting to drag this out. Because of their great emphasis on assault, they tend to neglect defense a great deal.

Elemental Affinity: Fire / Wind / Wood / Darkness

Types of Artes:  ATK / EHM / SEAL / PNM

Base Stats: HP: 5 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 /

Special Ability: The Bone Collector, like all Fieros'ck, is able to get himself a meal, regardless of the situation he finds himself in, like an innate hunting force. No matter the prey, whether your standard type, or something more... unconventional.

Runes Artes:

Overview:

Arte level : Level of your arte

Name of Arte: The name so that you can mark in down in the IC when used. Can also be what you yell in battle.

Type: Choose one of the types that are made available by your Class

Description: Please describe what it may be like in IC, as well as what happens OoC

Elemental: Choose from the ten elements

Price: The amount of Token points needed to unlock this arte and use it in battle.

Cost: The amount of SE ( spirit energy ) that is required in IC to use in battle.

CCA: The amount of CCA ( Combat Character Actions ) that is required in IC to use in Battle

* Please do not change any of the numerical values on the sheet as they are fixed for all players.

Arte level 1

Name of Arte:

Type:

Description:

Elemental:

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

CCA: 3

Arte level 2

Name of Arte:

Type:

Description:

Elemental:

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

CCA: 6

Arte level 3

Name of Arte:

Type:

Description:

Elemental:

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

CCA: 9

Arte level 4

Name of Arte:

Type:

Description:

Elemental:

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

CCA: 12

Arte level 5

Name of Arte:

Type:

Description:

Elemental:

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

CCA: 15

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP!!!!

What are artes, how should I be using them? It's a new thing to me to have table top style dice rolls in an RP, as I'm so used to the descriptions of an action being sufficient! Any help appreciated right now!!!

HELP!!!!

What are artes, how should I be using them? It's a new thing to me to have table top style dice rolls in an RP, as I'm so used to the descriptions of an action being sufficient! Any help appreciated right now!!!

well one thing i know is that artes dont need dice anymore.

HELP!!!!

Artes are supernatural abilities that can be used in Combat. Aside from what you read in the threads is there anything specific you wish to have in more detail?

Here are a few things I have noted about your CS. Some changes may be required to maintain the continuity of the already established storyline.

Fieros'ck Tribe : I like how you want to delve into the unexplored Guardian Clan of Beastman. For the Clan to be divided into Tribes is an excellent idea. One thing I should let you know however is that the Guardian Clans, who are servants of the Keeper Races, have all but isolated themselves from the rest of the world and from Humankind as well. Each Guardian Clan has they their own reasons for certain, but it was something they all agreed upon when the Keeper Races left the World of Elegos. As such having a wandering beastman would bring the ire of humans and his own kinsman, and would likely result in either his death, for fear of exposure, or isolation, so he would not be wandering but live as a hermit.

There are some who have decided to venture into the world of humans however these ones often use some form of supernatural disguise that gives them the appearance of a human. We do have a character like that already, who is an elf but not many would know about that. I think this option would best suit your character and would be an interesting character development point.

Another point would be his traveling the world, for that to even work, a human disguise would be needed as long distance travel can only be done by sea vessel and airship. If possible I would like to limit his exposure to other places in the world. Most of the Characters are from the Northern Kingdoms Domain and therefore are not as knowledgeable about the other domains so as to keep the continuity and speculation to a minimum when writing in IC.

@Shin Positron Laser

That's very fair! Have I been thick and missed the Beastman information somewhere? The Collector has already enraged his race, so he does travel as a hermit and hunt alone. Would a sort of "glamour" type magic to make him look human be an arte?

Artes are supernatural abilities that can be used in Combat. Aside from what you read in the threads is there anything specific you wish to have in more detail?

Does he need to have all 5 levels written out? Or does he need them at all? I'm just not really understanding their use or how they should be written at all if I'm very honest c';

@Shin Positron Laser

That's very fair! Have I been thick and missed the Beastman information somewhere? The Collector has already enraged his race, so he does travel as a hermit and hunt alone. Would a sort of "glamour" type magic to make him look human be an arte?

You did not miss it. It was discussed in the IC when we first met with the Elves with another character.

Artes would be anything to do with Combat. For such magic trickery we would not count it as part of your Artes list. It is simply an ability acquired by training or an item that provides this deception.

Does he need to have all 5 levels written out? Or does he need them at all? I'm just not really understanding their use or how they should be written at all if I'm very honest c';

I do encourage for players to write out the complete list.

The RP itself has a Combat system that involves a little bit of DICE and the use of Artes. While physical combat adds flavor and complexity, artes generally are relied upon to win the battle.

Let me show you in detail by creating an example of a Level 1 arte.

Now the CLASS you chose was SHADOWKHAN, certainly appropriate given his situation and such.

His Elemental Affinities are FIRE / WIND / WOOD / DARKNESS. This means that his artes can have any of those 4 elements

Types of Artes are ATK= attack / EHM = enhancement / SEAL = sealing / PNM = phenomenon

These are the types of artes that your character can use.

With this in mind, we will create our level 1 arte.

Arte level : 1

Name of Arte: boomerang blade

Type: ATK =attack

Description: harnessing the power of wind, the Femur blade is thrown at an enemy and will automatically return to the user.

Elemental: Wind

Price: The amount of Token points needed to unlock this arte and use it in battle. Once this is unlocked, you need not worry about the price anymore.

Cost: The amount of SE ( spirit energy ) that is required in IC to use in battle. Spirit energy is the force that powers all. It is ' THE FORCE ' if you will. This can increase with more purchases.

CCA: The amount of CCA ( Combat Character Actions ) that is required in IC to use in Battle. CCA is used to limit the actions of a player. Of course, one is able to buy more and more CCA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back