• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wyt's Partner Search Plots

• Hi there, my name is Wyt and these are just some general plots I have come up with.
    I am searching for someone who:
    Actively posts, I am not super demanding but at least once a day. I can rapid respond at times but that doesn't mean I require you to.
    Friendly and willing to OOC chat. I am a very talkative person and I love to make new friends.
    I love a lot of writing, so I request that you can post a minimum of two paragraphs. I will not ask for more but I won't complain either.
    If you want to drop the roleplay, please just be honest and we can discuss a different roleplay or part ways.
    I double, play either gender and take any gender pairing for romance.
    I will rp in PM's, Discord and over the threads. Any other way may take some convincing.
    If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but did I do something wrong? We were doing a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay but it seems I've uninterested you..

I just kinda like calling people dude, my dude. Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get offended.

Time for me to do my semi-creepy but intended to be humorous thing. *clears throat*

Pstt! Hey, you with the face! No, not that face, the other one! Yeah, you! Wanna rp?

I just kinda like calling people dude, my dude. Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get offended.

Time for me to do my semi-creepy but intended to be humorous thing. *clears throat*

Pstt! Hey, you with the face! No, not that face, the other one! Yeah, you! Wanna rp?

*Leans in really close* I am always up to roleplay. Though are you sure its this face you were talking to? lol
Shall I pm you?

Honestly I'm convinced lol! It's not for me, but you seem cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back