• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WWII RP (CountryHumans)

Hello, I think you should set up a post in the recruiting section and a page for character sheet before setting a main thread here, also I’m interested

Alright. I'm new to the site, and am still learning the ropes. I'm not totally sure how to set it up yet, but I'll try to get it. Thank you so much for your interest, it's appreciated so much. Also, apologies if my grammer is a bit...off sometimes. I'm from Russia, and not totally sure how to speak English perfectly, but I'm learning. Thank you again for taking interest in the RP.

It’s okay I’m not native English speaker either XD, this page is for the RP game itself, unrelated OOC (out of character) chatter and character sheets should be set up in the Extra section

And to answer your previous question, нет. It is going to be based on the war as a whole. All three....four fronts.

E7EC7AF5-C47F-4952-99CD-20B00ABB77B3.png
i think we can both enjoy the hilarity upon hearing people attempting to speak our language XD

I did tried learning Russian at some point, but I practically gave up after I figured out how to say Здравствуйте, Спасибо, хорошо and до свидания.

Also that's just the English version- like your native language, Russian has it's own alphabet, too.

I tried memorising Cyrillic when I visited former Yugoslavia, but I failed. Learning Japanese tho was much easier for me, probably because their 5000 Joyo Kanji are mostly already overlapping with my own language already, so I just had to learn their two ways of writing 50 alphabet which are also related to Chinese anyway.

In Cantonese the hilarious moments are often mispronunciation in tones rather than using wrong words, one common example is Hai1 係 which means “Yes”, while Hai6 屄 means, well, female genital, a word that is use for insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back