• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WWII recruitment?

Koto

You got to let your dark side shine occasionally.
I was thinking about making a WWII RP, I was wondering who wold join in with me.

I made the rp in the 1x1 board. And the plot is that we are going to go with the operation, Hell's Highway, which was a deadly fight to get through and push the germans back.

I wish I found out about this earlier, is there a way I could do it with you but about a diferent operation?

D-day sounds fun, I'll rp from the Nazi perspective, you rp from the american?

In combat. Take me prisoner. :3 Anyways. Lets do it in pm. Oh wait, I can't send messages yet. Wait, You send me a message and title it WWII and that will be our thread.

Can I join? If you haven't done it, I would like Pearl Harbor. Or, we could do the bombing of London.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Actually. I decided to do my WWII rps through pm. But we could do one if you'de like.

I might just make a group rp about the invasion of France. ???? Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back