• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WWF: Attitude For A New Generation

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“First, I want to thank everyone for joining us here while the stages get set up.” Said Eric Bischoff as he paced in front of a room full of his old roster in WCW as well as a few WWF acts who wanted to learn more about their roster-mates. “Now, as you all know WWF has been bought and it was bought by Ted Turner. I’m sure most of, if not all of you got the letter detailing if you would be kept over or not. Obviously, if you’re here. Your contract got bought out and we are now part of the WWF.” He cleared his throat and kept droning on as Randy got a view of the room. It was filled of heavy hitters from the APA to the Dudley’s as well as the Holly Cousins and The Filthy Animals. It was a regular who’s who of the business. His eye wandered from behind his glasses as his eyes landed on a set of women sitting together. A blonde, a redhead and a brunette all keeping attention. A slap came to his chest as Steve pushed up his sunglasses. “Hey, eyes up front. I sold them hard on you, don’t miss a thing.”

When Sting asks for your attention, you give it. Sting was his trainer and as it sat right now. Possibly his only real friend in the room. Randy sighed and took a sip of his energy drink as Eric continued. “Tonight we definitely don’t have a spot for everyone. So, use this time to get acquainted with everyone. They are you co-workers and will be for the foreseeable future. Current WWF storylines will go on, as planned. The only thing really being reset is the WCW stuff. Thankfully we kind of ended everything in Venice Beach several weeks ago.” He finished up and a few guys gravitated to Sting as this pushed Randy aside.

This gave him a strong chance to meet a few people and one of them was Dewayne. “What’s going on man?” The Rock asked as he extended his hand. “Eric, he warned me about you. Watched some tape and I gotta say, it’s gonna kick so much ass working with you. Not often I get to work with guys that got some high risk moves. It’s gonna be interesting.” Randy gave a nod. “No, no I agree. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t going to be a mental explosion.” He chuckled and tossed his van in the trash. He noticed as the redhead stood up from her group. “I’ll see you out there huh?” He asked slapping the man’s shoulder and dragging in a few long breaths before he approached.

He waited for her to notice before he said anything to avoid interrupting her conversation. “Hey! Kinda making the rounds. Names Randy, Randy Adams.” He offered out his hand as he waved to Trish and Victoria.

5356e4b9bf071e946a84257c69101c89.png
Trish and Victoria along with Lita were sitting in the corner watching everything closely. Especially Lita since things right now she felt was a bit up in the air for her storyline wise. She was wondering how will it play out with some of the new girls who will be coming over from WCW. There was a young black woman who was sitting in the room with a pair of glasses on her face. Lita could sense this young woman was shy. The young woman black woman was biting on the bottom of her lip looking really scared. Lita whispers over to Trish and Victoria.

"I believe we need to reach out to her...she seems really scared. We have to try to make her feel comfortable here at WWE."

Trish noticed her too but Victoria was too busy staring at the back of the head of Sting she couldn't believe he was there. Victoria and Sting have become good friends back then but she always has kept her feelings about him to herself not saying anything. When she felt her head been moved towards the young woman in the room she nods along with them.

"Yes, the poor girl looks like she about to blackout."

The young black woman got up and ran out of the room right when they say the meeting was over. Victoria and Trish were about to leave right after her while they notice Lita staring towards Randy Adams in the room. The two women just smiled towards her while Victoria told Trish she will go check on the new girl. Trish pokes Lita's side with a soft laugh.

"I see someone is already over Matthew Hardy."

Lita looked over at Trish making a hush sound while the guys were walking towards them both.

Last edited:
Randy noticed the young woman head for the door and he hung his head for a second. Angel had been green for awhile. Not very talkative backstage, meetings somehow drug on when she was there everyone was just sort of on eggshells. Thankfully he natural talent shown through. She was a great showmen, even if she did have this fear of public speaking. He sighed. “Don’t mind her. But, if you guys want I’m sure she would appreciate the welcome wagon. I was actually going to invite her for lunch. Food usually manages to calm her down.” He smiled some and noticed the slight beam of radiance coming from the redhead. “I just wanted to come say ‘Hi’ couldn’t help but notice the little kliq and I had to stick my nose in. So to speak.”

He gave a chuckle as he noticed Trish and pointed her out. “You, you are the most energetic of all of I remember right. I gotta say, that last ‘Mania win? Fantastic. Can’t wait to see our potential at Wrestlekingdom. Eric has ties to the Japanese. We did a lot of talent exchange for the Cruiserweight division.” He admitted. Thanks to being so high up the card in WCW he had a lot of sit in time on meetings Eric had with other companies. Before much else could be said a young, pale woman made her way over. Her hair was in high pigtails and in shades of purple and pink mixed with her natural dark hair color.

“Oh, my, god... VICTORIA?!” She asked as her voice reached new highs. “I’ve wanted to meet for sooooo long! I’m Daffney, Daffney Unger. Resident loony tune.” She smiled eluding to her in-ring character of course.

Lita smiles softly looking over at Randy as nods softly speaking towards him.

“Don’t worry about her, we notice her from across the room. We will do our best to help her feel comfortable around. Lunch does sound good.”

Trish just laughs softly while Lita looks over at him placing some of her red hair behind her ear. Trish spoke up.

“Well, I believe little redhead is happy at the fact you did come over and we should do Lunch. I try to get a few guys to come along with us. Thanks, things are looking good for me right now. I really want to try to do some different things here that why Lita, me, and Victoria have been working hard on doing different types of matches. WE want to show something different around but I could have said the same about you. Just know even if it seems like you starting to over. I have a feeling you will be using a lot. Right, Lita...”

Lita nods softly with a smile.

“I believe so too. You never know what will happen around here at times you be just shocked when things happen.” Victoria was about to say something when Dafferny came over to her she was taking back a bit by the woman. She never thought she had a fan as she places some hair behind her hair shaking Dafferny hand.

“It is nice meeting you too. I didn’t think someone would be so happy to see me... Maybe more of Trish and Lita around here.”

Meanwhile, Angel was coming out of the bathroom after just throwing up she rubbed her tummy a bit when she turns the corner and hit right into a solid wall or something like a wall as she let out a soft groan as she whispers.

"Sorry... so so sorry..."

“Fitting in isn’t too much of an issue. It’s just going from such a high spot to be back at the bottom.” He shrugged and glanced to Lita. He did take note of the tattoos that lined her arms. Most stemming from her Lucha background and her mixed race heritage. He pointed to his own; The image depicted a skull and crossbones with a Mohawk as well as flipping the middle finger. “I don’t have as many as you do, but, they all mean something right?” He asked pointing to her ink. He heard a whistle just behind them as Mike Sanders former Cruiseweight champion called him over. He sighed and pushed up the glasses on his face. “Gotta jet, how about this? I’ll give you my number and just text me later? Maybe we can set something up?” He shrugged asking over Daffney and Victoria’s conversation. It was hard to hear with the woman’s high pitched voice. He groaned and finally just wrote it down on Lita’s hand before breaking from her.

“Hey, we need to go over the match Eric gave me. I totally forgot they had a hardcore division here.” The younger and much shorter man chuckled. As they talked Steve watched from the water fountain when he felt a bump into his chest. Water left his hand and landed on his chest as he heard the small voice and groaned.

“H-hey, it’s fine..” He said as he tossed the cup and began wiping his shirt with napkins. “Angel right? Don’t tear yourself up about it. Same company same roster. We are in this new place together.” He mentioned as he looked down at her. He had heard stories about her backstage and how quiet and reclusive she was. He was like that once himself with his alcohol abuse and his divorce it was all such a struggle, and he built up a wall it took him forever to eventually tear down. “You want some coffee or something? Maybe calm down?”

Attachments

• 88A84781-9F4E-4283-9666-7CD27F12D294.jpeg
    88A84781-9F4E-4283-9666-7CD27F12D294.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
That is understandable but you keep doing what you go at. I bet you will get there along with many others around here. Just remember there are a few guys who might not like the fact you are here. Some have a lot of respect for each other and there are some around who are ready to stab someone in the back only because they want to be the “leader” of the group. Just be careful with those types of guys.”

Lita knew who these people were and she along with a few others tried to stay away from them. Lita was amazing how Randy Adams knew a bit about her Tattoos not many really care about them.

“Well.. yes they do... they are special to me...”

She was about to say something else when Mike Sanders place the piece of paper into her hand. Trish and her look down at the piece of paper and both start to laugh while Trish took it and rip it up with a soft smile.

“I will leave your two alone.”

Trish walked away while Victoria listening closely to Daffery she gently grabs the young woman's hands with a soft smile.

“I will talk to the guys and see if just maybe we can work out that idea...”

Victoria walked away from the young woman while she starts to looked around the room for Sting. It has been a while since she since him before coming over to WWE. She worked over at WCW for a bit as an NWO girl along with Torrie for a few segments. She doesn’t think he remembers her but she hopes. She found him standing alone walking over to him.

“Hello there....”

Over by the watercooler Angel was feeling so bad about bumping into Steve while she looked around for a towel. She found it and start to wipe down the water off his shirt.

“So so so sorry.”

She whispers again while she then grabs a new cup and got him some water and hands it over to him.

“Here you go.”

The intro for Raw played, promising a reboot of epic proportions following the buyout from Vince to Eric/Ted Turner. And with such a quick turnaround the show was for the time being, left as Raw. “Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw!!” Tony Schiavone shouted as pyro popped and the camera panned to the crowd. “Tonight will be a night of many firsts. The merger of WCW and the WWF has begun following the buyout and tonight we will crown many a new champion.” He announced as the camera landed on him and JR. “Running down the card we got a great string of match ups, first off will be the WWF Hardcore title. New comer, and multi-time WCW champion Randy “The Murdershow” Adams will face off against former teammate “The Natural Born Thriller” Mike Sanders and Big Boss Man.” He turned to Tony “That’s right JR, and we also have a grey melding of talent in a four corners match for the Women’s Title. It will be Lita, Chyna, Bayley and Daffney.” Graphics played for the fans at home before a new entrance theme played:

“I’m Back! And I’m better than ever!” Played over the PA as Eric Bischoff came through the curtain and was met with a mix of boi’s and cheers. “And here comes the newly appointed president of the WWF, Eric Bischoff. Any insight on this man that fans might not know, Tony?” Asked JR as Eric made his way down the ramp. “Well, if you’ll remember, he was very influential in the hiring of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash and keeping Hogan just in time to form the Thorn in DDP and Sting’s side, that was the NWO.”

While Eric worked a small program between him, The Rock and Stone Cold over the possibility of the WWF Title being vacated Randy was in gear and ready to go as he hunted for the women’s locker room. His outfit consisted of Jean shorts, his usual boots and knee pads, a slightly faded metallic shirt and a pair of elbow pads. It was different from the norm but, with the possibility of winning the title he figured he would look the part. He eventually found the women’s dressing room and gave a knock. “Amy?” He asked as a few of the crew passed by and gave a wave.

Everyone was buzzing around in the backstage area before the taping Victoria was in one corner with Lita going over a few things. Trish was on the other side getting ready for her single match. Victoria looked over at Lita with a soft smile.

“Look tonight will be alright... this is going to be great.”

Lita couldn’t believe that tonight they were going to put her in the title match but still don’t know the outcome of it.

“Thanks but I bet they have something for you soon.”

Victoria really doesn't know what they have in mind for them but couldn’t wait to see. In the corner of the room, Angel was warming up just in case if she was going to be used. She is all black and red wearing a pair of shades on her face. All the girls heard the knock on the door and Lita heard someone calling her name. Angel would just giggle softly because she knew who it was. Lita walked over to the door and opened it with a soft smile.

Lita looks him up and down as she smirks a bit.

“You look ready for tonight?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back