• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy WSSA(Wildrew Special Student Academy)Interest Check(Closed)

Ungifted ;-;

✨im on display for all you fu**ers to see✨

This Academy is not ordinary.
Neither are the students
This schools purpose is for
teens with supernatural abilities to come and learn how to tame their powers,make friends, and eventually rule the world.(The last one is the main purpose but for them it's gonna come slow with alot of work these teen outcasts could probably make it come true.)
This roleplay is going to have bad language, and strong content (Sexual etc.) That does not mean that is what the whole role-play is based upon.

I would prefer for there to be five other people in this.(You could play multiple characters if you choose.)I would also like there to be at least three males and three females.(I take a female spot.)

great!! haha, you're a pretty new member right? :3 you'll attract more attention with an image or two and some more writing on the interest check here. (I've been here for a loooooongggggg time) XD I'd be interested in taking a female position if you don't mind, I used to participate in these sort of roleplays all the time s it'll be good to get back into one lool yush.

Thanks!I'll keep it in mind.I made this because there were alot out there but as you know the female spots were limited so.I made something more interesting with a different sort of plot.

great!! haha, you're a pretty new member right? :3 you'll attract more attention with an image or two and some more writing on the interest check here. (I've been here for a loooooongggggg time) XD I'd be interested in taking a female position if you don't mind, I used to participate in these sort of roleplays all the time s it'll be good to get back into one lool yush.
The CS is ready.

aw this looks really fun, I wish I could be a part of it. I hope you guys have fun with this role play <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back