• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Written in the mud (Warrior cats RP)

Xantheeer

Two cats pad up to you, one smiles. "Welcome to Clan!" He laughed. "Bracken Cloud we don't know if their gonna join yet!" The other cat scolded bracken cloud. "Sorry Feather star.." He mumbled. "Anyway, welcome otherwise." She smiled. "Feel free to look around." She nodded. "Come on Bracken cloud." She hissed, walking away. You look up, relishing the feeling of sun on your beautiful pelt. What more could you want?

● . • ● • . . • ° ● ○ ○ • . ° ●

Rules

NO cussing, warrior cats swears only!

Be nice!

While asking to join mention your favourite thing in the world.

The OOC chat and the characters chat will be linked soon!

This is semi- literate so I expect at least three paragraphs!

Have fun!

● . • ● • . . • ° ● ○ ○ • . ° ●

Plot

You, a young rouge who found their way into a struggling clan, find that the secrets of this clan aren't so secret. FeatherStar and he deputy, BrackenCloud task you and three other rouges who followed you there, to find a hidden quarry.

Do you accept this quest?

Ummm is this still open? (You can probably tell from my username that I'm a warrior cat fan!) Oh, and a few questions: What clan is this? And when you say "warrior swears," do you mean stuff like "mouse-brain?" XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back