• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Writing the Future (a rock band RP) CLOSED

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Nothing much happens in the small, sleepy town of Recuerdo, Anaheim. Unknown to most in the town a motley group of teens at John Adams High School dream of stadium heights and national sellout tours, scores of devoted fans, epic jam sessions and bunking on a tour bus. They've even started to form a band and sow the seeds of a song, but there's just one piece missing: none of them can sing!

When a new family arrives in town, they realise they might have discovered the missing piece in the form of The New Girl. Can this ragtag group of teens in a small town achieve their dreams together, or will their ambitions tear them apart?

So this is gonna be a very chilled out slice of life documenting the lives of teen bandmates in a rock band. I am looking for 5 players at the most and the characters will not be first come first serve. I will be picking the characters that fit the vibe best.

I'll be making the character sheet thread if this gets enough interest and discord server to chat OOC which will be essential since it's a lot quicker to bounce ideas around there.

As a side note this is kind of inspired by the origins of the real life band Paramore for anyone who's interested to know lol

Thanks for reading!

ROSTER

Singer: PixieDust PixieDust
Lead guitar:
Bass guitar:
Drums:
Rhythm guitar
Keyboard:

A bit different from what I'm used to, but I'd be up for trying this out!
Awesome! Feel free to post a CS, here 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back