• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Writing Partner Search [fandom & non fandom]

iggy

Hello everyone! My name is iggy.

Getting the basics out of the way… I have been writing for about 10 years. I’m 23, female, and am comfortable writing any gender pairing. I try to respond at least once daily or every other day but will let my partner know if that is not going to happen, and while I do not expect a daily response in our RP, I would like to know if I should expect to wait a while or not (: life happens, I get it! I also like to maintain a separate thread where we can brainstorm and chat.

As far as post quality and length, I write literately and with good grammar and expect the same. I usually shoot for a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post, with no maximum, and would like the same in a writing partner! I also only RP through PM on rpn. (:

The list below is just a few of the fandoms I enjoy & some characters I massively love or want to write against. I generally like playing a female against a male, but I'm really open for whatever. All underage characters will be aged up to 18 please & high school settings will become college, as that is what I'm most comfortable with. I am open for doubling up as well! If any of these pique your interests or you have another idea, send me a PM! I’m willing to hear any ideas (:

Fandoms
Stranger Things
  • Steven Harrington x OC​
  • Eddie Munson x OC​
Harry Potter
  • Ron Weasley x OC
  • Fred Weasley x OC
  • George Weasley x OC
  • Bill Weasley x OC
  • Sirius Black x OC
  • Remus Lupin x OC
  • Sirius x Remus (one of the few cc x cc I’d do)
  • OC x OC
Marvel
  • Steve Rogers x OC
  • Bucky Barnes x OC
  • Shang-Chi x OC
  • Peter Parker x OC
Star Wars
  • Din Djarin x OC
  • Poe Dameron x OC
  • Finn x OC

Other Fandoms I'm into but don't necessarily have ideas for
  • Bridgerton (BIG into this right now since I'm reading the books)
  • Hunger Games
  • ACOTAR (A Court of Thorns and Roses... love me some faeries)

Let me know if any of these pique your interest or if there are any other sci-fi, fantasy, superhero, or slice of life ideas you have, and I’d be willing to consider em (;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back