Looking for Writing Friends and Accountability Partners

stranger

Hello! This year I wanted to be a little bit more consistent with writing so I was wondering if anyone’s interested in being writing friends or having a small writer’s group where we can share our stories, characters, poems, prose, or anything in the realms of written word, give constructive feedback, encourage one another to keep writing, and check-in.

Alternatively, if our group collects an interest on similar plots or ideas, it may even translate into a group role-play.

But generally, I was looking for some people who also enjoy the creative writing process to befriend and chat with more regularly.

Thanks for visiting! :)

I would be in for that. I could totally crit your writing if you wanted to crit mine. It's one of the best ways to improve.

Thanks so much! That would be really helpful! And I’m always down to read and give feedback too. :D

I was actually debating on making just an open discord server for people to join. But if you’d like to just keep it to PMs. Also, cool. 👍

I’ll definitely make one once I figure my discord out. It’s not connecting lately even to the server that I try to connect with on here. 😅

I’ll PM you the link and leave it here once it’s set up for any other takers.

I might join this. Still on the fence about it but it sounds promising to check in here and there.

I might join this. Still on the fence about it but it sounds promising to check in here and there.

I’d be happy to you! There’s no time limit so join whenever you feel like it. :)

And it’s cool to touch base every once in a while. There’s never any activity checks or anything like that. It’s super open for people who are touch and go too.

I just thought to keep myself consistent and grow in writing, it’d be great to have a few people along too. We can all learn from each other and help ourselves improve.

We can all chat on the discord server. But in terms of your work, you can share it from anywhere you’re comfortable sharing it on - GoogleDocs, Blogs, and RPN.

We can also chat here, if discord isn’t your thing. I’m really open to any and all mediums. :)

*doesn't have acess to discord anymore*
I'm writing a book currently, so I'm assuming that counts. Also I'm big on writing and reading, so this sounds like a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back