Other Writing Dump

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How many times must I fall down before I don’t have the strength to stand? How many times must I have my heart broken before I realize love isn’t worth it? How many times must I trust someone before I know that they’ll betray me? How much pain do I have to feel before the world decides to leave me alone? Because I don’t know. I don’t know which friend will betray me next. I don’t know who’s next in line to break my heart. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to speak without someone telling me that I’m wrong. I don’t know. So stop asking. Stop calling me a weirdo or a freak because I don’t know when to lay down and die. Stop saying I’m unnatural because I keep going back to people who need to be saved. Stop saying all these terrible things, just because I believe that maybe, just maybe, there is good left in someone the world has given up on. Stop telling me to stop saving people. Because I never will. As long as there is a soul out there, drowning, burning, killed for being themselves, I will keep fighting. Amen.

Chapter One

You've heard of the Enclave right? Some of the groups settled out East near D.C and Chicago. But some stayed behind in the west while they thrived in the East, But not for long. The East Coast Chapter Enclave tried to take control of something along the lines of 'Project Purity' but they failed when the East Coast Brotherhood Chapter and some kid destroyed them and made them scatter like ants. Soon after, The brotherhood took over and began to sell and trade the freshwater for technology and knowledge, Those greedy bastards. They then destroyed Raven Rock base then Adams Air Force Base. They took all of our tech from there and made some sort of airship with what was left of Adams AFB. In the year 2251, We enclave secretly set up a base in Phoenix, Arizona. By the year 2279, We had gotten word that both D.C bases were destroyed by the Brotherhood of Steel. Now it is 2290, And we are still at war with the Brotherhood.

"...As you know we are running low on food and medicine for the base. I will be sending you and your squad to an old factory controlled by settlers. I want you to make a deal with them. As long as we can afford that deal." The Colonel said as he puffed out a ring of smoke as he typed on his terminal. I turned to walk out but he continued, "Be careful Adam, I've been getting reports of BOS Scouts near the factory. Dismissed and Good Luck." I gave a quick salute and continued to the barracks. I opened the door and everyone in my squad hopped up and stood at attention. "Listen Up, We are being sent on a Vertibird to a Factory controlled by Civilians. Meaning, This is one of the last chances we have to win this war. Get suited up everyone." I said as I walked out of the room and into the hallway. I walked to the armory door and I opened it up. I let my squad in before I went in. I got on my Combat Armor as Red began to complain about her Plasma Rifle.
"Red? Is there a problem?" I asked as I shoved 5.56 Mags into my Vest pockets. "Nothing Squad leader, Sir!" She replied as she quickly turned away. I filled my Vest Pockets with Enough 5.56 and 10mm Mags as the rest of the Squad loaded fresh fusion cores into suits of X-01. I slipped a 10mm Pistol into my hip holster and the gunsmith tossed me a Service Rifle. I rushed everyone outside the base past Sentry Bots, Turrets, and a giant steel-reinforced door. A vertibird was being prepped for takeoff as two pilots waved us over. Everyone hopped into the bird as the pilots checked the controls. I gave a thumbs-up to the pilot and the vertibird lifted up into the sky in seconds. As we ascended into the air, The squad began to chat about this and that. I began to drift off as I stared down at the vast wasteland.

I woke up hearing an explosion and something rocked and shook the Vertibird violently. The bird began to spin and go down wildly. My safety belt was stuck on me so I shouted, "Save the pilots!" Red and Rook quickly saved the pilots just before the vertibird went down.
I awoke again as I heard shouts and gunfire. When I moved, Pain burst all throughout my side and I slowly looked down. A metal exhaust pipe about 10' Inches long was sticking halfway out my side. What now? What now Mr. Im about to die? I wrapped both of my hands around the pipe and I slowly pulled it out. I grunted loudly as I threw it away from me. I crawled out of the wreckage and behind a sandbag barricade. I peered over the barricade and saw that a squad of BOS soldiers was firing at my squad. A laser beam whizzed past my head and I quickly got back down and I readied my rifle. Pow! Pow! Pow! I registered a hit on one knight's knee plate and they fired their laser rifle at me. I ducked down quickly and quickly ran to where my squad was. "Sir, You're bleeding..." Red said as a laser hit her shoulder armor. "I know...I know..." I breathed heavily as I eyed a nearby building. A laser hit a pilot in the face and he went down quickly. The female pilot snatched my rifle and took blind shots at the soldiers and knights.
Minutes later, We had barricaded ourselves into a building to keep the brotherhood soldiers out, but that didn't mean they were going to stay out forever. Why would you ask if my squad is made of three people (including me)? Well, you see we had another squad member but he reassigned as a scientist meaning Red had to double as a Medic and Infantryman. Rook had to stay as a rifle expert because he has good hands and can somehow dodge bullets. I sat down and leaned against a wall as red pulled up my bloodied shirt to check the blood. "Oh no...You're gonna be okay..." Red said as she cleaned the wound and stitched it up quickly. She stuck a small needle in my wound and injected it. "...Whats that?" I asked woozily. "Med-X. It'll get you up quicker." She said with a soft voice. There was a loud bang from outside as I slowly passed out from the pain.

Last edited:
Chapter One

You've heard of the Enclave right? Some of the groups settled out East near D.C and Chicago. But some stayed behind in the west while they thrived in the East, But not for long. The East Coast Chapter Enclave tried to take control of something along the lines of 'Project Purity' but they failed when the East Coast Brotherhood Chapter and some kid destroyed them and made them scatter like ants. Soon after, The brotherhood took over and began to sell and trade the freshwater for technology and knowledge, Those greedy bastards. They then destroyed Raven Rock base then Adams Air Force Base. They took all of our tech from there and made some sort of airship with what was left of Adams AFB. In the year 2251, We enclave secretly set up a base in Phoenix, Arizona. By the year 2279, We had gotten word that both D.C bases were destroyed by the Brotherhood of Steel. Now it is 2290, And we are still at war with the Brotherhood.

"...As you know we are running low on food and medicine for the base. I will be sending you and your squad to an old factory controlled by settlers. I want you to make a deal with them. As long as we can afford that deal." The Colonel said as he puffed out a ring of smoke as he typed on his terminal. I turned to walk out but he continued, "Be careful Adam, I've been getting reports of BOS Scouts near the factory. Dismissed and Good Luck." I gave a quick salute and continued to the barracks. I opened the door and everyone in my squad hopped up and stood at attention. "Listen Up, We are being sent on a Vertibird to a Factory controlled by Civilians. Meaning, This is one of the last chances we have to win this war. Get suited up everyone." I said as I walked out of the room and into the hallway. I walked to the armory door and I opened it up. I let my squad in before I went in. I got on my Combat Armor as Red began to complain about her Plasma Rifle.
"Red? Is there a problem?" I asked as I shoved 5.56 Mags into my Vest pockets. "Nothing Squad leader, Sir!" She replied as she quickly turned away. I filled my Vest Pockets with Enough 5.56 and 10mm Mags as the rest of the Squad loaded fresh fusion cores into suits of X-01. I slipped a 10mm Pistol into my hip holster and the gunsmith tossed me a Service Rifle. I rushed everyone outside the base past Sentry Bots, Turrets, and a giant steel-reinforced door. A vertibird was being prepped for takeoff as two pilots waved us over. Everyone hopped into the bird as the pilots checked the controls. I gave a thumbs-up to the pilot and the vertibird lifted up into the sky in seconds. As we ascended into the air, The squad began to chat about this and that. I began to drift off as I stared down at the vast wasteland.

I woke up hearing an explosion and something rocked and shook the Vertibird violently. The bird began to spin and go down wildly. My safety belt was stuck on me so I shouted, "Save the pilots!" Red and Rook quickly saved the pilots just before the vertibird went down.
I awoke again as I heard shouts and gunfire. When I moved, Pain burst all throughout my side and I slowly looked down. A metal exhaust pipe about 10' Inches long was sticking halfway out my side. What now? What now Mr. Im about to die? I wrapped both of my hands around the pipe and I slowly pulled it out. I grunted loudly as I threw it away from me. I crawled out of the wreckage and behind a sandbag barricade. I peered over the barricade and saw that a squad of BOS soldiers was firing at my squad. A laser beam whizzed past my head and I quickly got back down and I readied my rifle. Pow! Pow! Pow! I registered a hit on one knight's knee plate and they fired their laser rifle at me. I ducked down quickly and quickly ran to where my squad was. "Sir, You're bleeding..." Red said as a laser hit her shoulder armor. "I know...I know..." I breathed heavily as I eyed a nearby building. A laser hit a pilot in the face and he went down quickly. The female pilot snatched my rifle and took blind shots at the soldiers and knights.
Minutes later, We had barricaded ourselves into a building to keep the brotherhood soldiers out, but that didn't mean they were going to stay out forever. Why would you ask if my squad is made of three people (including me)? Well, you see we had another squad member but he reassigned as a scientist meaning Red had to double as a Medic and Infantryman. Rook had to stay as a rifle expert because he has good hands and can somehow dodge bullets. I sat down and leaned against a wall as red pulled up my bloodied shirt to check the blood. "Oh no...You're gonna be okay..." Red said as she cleaned the wound and stitched it up quickly. She stuck a small needle in my wound and injected it. "...Whats that?" I asked woozily. "Med-X. It'll get you up quicker." She said with a soft voice. There was a loud bang from outside as I slowly passed out from the pain.
Just to be clear, this was supposed to be my writing dump. But anyway, story’s kind of cool. I’d love to hear more. Do you roleplay with these characters?

Just to be clear, this was supposed to be my writing dump. But anyway, story’s kind of cool. I’d love to hear more. Do you roleplay with these characters?
This is just Chapter one of Twenty Eight handwritten chapters. No but I can name every character from my story.

This is just Chapter one of Twenty Eight handwritten chapters. No but I can name every character from my story.
Oh, nice. I’ve started doing handwritten stuff myself. I like your style. Do you think we could roleplay/talk writing sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back