Looking for Writing buddies!

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for people who would like to get better at writing! I was thinking we could make a group on discord and pick a plot/prompt/scene etc that we have to write, make own characters for anything that would helps all become better writers. I think that having a second opinion is important! I would like some criticism on my writing so I can become a better writer.

This group will be open to anyone willing to work together in a group, which means when given criticism don’t get defensive and rude just because you didn’t like what they said. Please be at least 16+! You must have discord! Once I have some interest in this, maybe about 3/4 people I’ll make the group on discord :) there isn’t a limit on how many people! All are welcome. If you have any question feel free to ask!

Reply down below if you’re interested !

Last edited:
Hello! I’m looking for people who would like to get better at writing! I was thinking we could make a group on discord and pick a plot/prompt/scene etc that we have to write, make own characters for anything that would helps all become better writers. I think that having a second opinion is important! I would like some criticism on my writing so I can become a better writer.

This group will be open to anyone willing to work together in a group, which means when given criticism don’t get defensive and rude just because you didn’t like what they said. Please be at least 16+! You must have discord! Once I have some interest in this, maybe about 3/4 people I’ll make the group on discord :) there isn’t a limit on how many people! All are welcome. If you have any question feel free to ask!

Reply down below if you’re interested !

Well, I want to be the World's Greatest Writer, so i am definitely in! Do you have the link for the discord?

Bump.

We've scheduled this weekend as the deadline for the first prompt. Everyone has been giving great constructive feedback to the pieces already submitted. If you are interested in joining but aren't sure you can write something within the remaining time? Join anyway. Give feedback and chat while we wait for the next prompt to be selected.

Hi! If this isn't a closed group I would like to join! Wolfsol recommended this to me as a great group to help improve your writing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back