• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WriterxSerial Killer (MxF) Literate Long-Term Partner Wanted!!

EazyBoven

The Eaziest of all Boven's
Hi everyone!
Disclaimer; I got this idea from a screenshot of a tumblr post for writing prompts I found on Instagram. All credit goes to those accounts.

The Story; "A dating service where matching is based on people's search history exists. You're a serial killer. You go on a date with a writer." The writer, currently in the works of creating her first murder-mystery novel, goes out on a blind date via the online dating profile set up by her friends. They all believed she spent too much time alone in her house writing. Her date seemed like the fairly typical young man. It wasn't until they started conversing that they realized how effortlessly cohesive the two were. "Metaphorically, if you were to kill someone, how would you do it?" The serial killer asked nonchalantly, figuring the writer would know for the purpose of her novel. "Air shot between the toes, it'll look like a heart attack." The writer shot back hastily.
The author, too blinded by her own sudden affection for the man, asks a question herself. "How long would it take to die if you were to potentially stabbed someone in the guts?"
"Anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes." The masked serial killer answers with certainty.
After a few weeks of a wonderful relationship, the writer still at home working while the man owned a butcher shop to hide his gruesome hobbies-thus masking the smell of blood on his clothes coming home every night. He was completely invisible to everyone. When the writer would show him pre-revised scenes of her novel, he'd test them out in real life to assure her their functional. Neither she, or authorities, would suspect him of these heinous crimes: he was just too efficient in his preferred practice.
Although, all of this would end as soon as the writer's novel was published. The local force catching wind of these familiar murder scenes the novelist had described. They "coincidentally" seemed to match crime scenes they had been around the area. This sparks multiple investigations which include stake outs of the writer's home. Oddly, they only seem to catch the writer leaving her house for groceries and otherwise working at home. It wasn't until the head detective on the case spots a recognizable face coming and going from the writer's home.
The man. They had history way before he had ever met the writer, but that didn't stop the detective from trying to warn him of their suspicions. This will ensue a rollercoaster of unexpected events, solely out of an unknowing writer's first novel.

My Preferences
I prefer to play the female role-the writer. There will be other sub roles to fill in later in the story that we can both pick and choose.
I would like to partner with someone who is literate and posts at least 2-3 paragraphs a post.
I do have a lot of free time so I tend to answer pretty quickly if I am online.
I am in the US Eastern Time Zone, this is just to let everyone know that.
Follow all the rules of the website for this one obviously. This doesn't need to include any crazy descriptive written out gore/erotica, since that's not exactly the main focus of the story.
I would also like to write with someone at least 18+ just because I feel more comfortable doing this with someone around the same age. :)

Hello there! I'm Lady Astra and, although I am a female, I do not mind playing male roles. I am also 18 years old and a 6-year-roleplaying veteran, so I'd love to help you develop this story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back