Other Writer Dump

lizzy11206

20200228142303-GettyImages-1087147182.jpeg

This is where I will share all my different types of shorts stories I have for different types of Characters I write about different types of Roleplay Sites. Hope you enjoy it. I might even place a fanfiction here and there.​

Jason Hunter a character of mine.
San Francisco, CA
December 2015

Jason was sitting in his apartment building and couldn't believe what he saw over at his parents house. He was trying to fight the thoughts that were inside of his head. He told Kimi he needed some time alone to take in what he just saw. For him he should have been used to the fact of seeing his parents in their own blood but this was different. This wasn’t because of a match they were in but it was someone trying to end his father's life. Jason and Jaden were slowly forming a good father/son relationship with Jaden not wanting to repeat his past with his own father. Jason was willing to let his guard down and forget the fact his father left him and his mother before he was born.

Jason was sitting down on the couch as the image of his father in his own blood on the carpet flashing into his mind before he was pushed out of the living room along with his mother before Carrie and Tom started taking care of his father. Tom told Jason to go home and he will make sure that his mother will call him and tell him things were ok. Jason was sitting there running his hands over his head staring at his phone and wondering if he should make this call.

Jason knew once he made this call it could lead him down a path he didn’t want for himself but in his mind when it comes to his parents. He will have to figure out ways to protect them just like they would do the same thing for him. He could sense that from Jaden when he sat down with him having a very heart to heart talk. Jaden actually showed him a side that he never thought was there but in the back of his mind it was because of his mother. Jason picks up the cellphone as he waits for the person to pick up after a few rings.

“Are you guys back at the hotel or still down at the Club?.... I need a favor from Uncle Charles... I need to ask this in person and believe over the phone won’t be good...yea... thanks again...”

Jason hung up the phone as things back in his mind were telling him not to do this but he fought against those thoughts as anger was starting to build up inside of him more and more. The sight of his father still fresh in his mind while he drove over to the hotel. Jason walked over to the hotel as he stood in front of the suite. He felt there was no turning back now as he knocked on the door. The door opens as Charles Max, his uncle with a bit of a smile over his face just grins over at him.

“So, What up... ?”

Jason looked right into his Uncle’s eyes as he had this very serious look.

“I would like to know if there is a way you can help me with something.. I am looking for someone...”

Charles leaned against the doorway looking over at Jason closely as he could sense something happened but he never asked questions about things because he rather not know. He knows that his sister would be mad at him for doing this but he also knows Jason will go out and find someone else to help him with this. He opened the door as Lizzette was sitting in the living room after just looking over some things while Jason walked right into the room with the door closing behind them.

Somewhere in New York
August 2020

It was a beautiful sunny day in upstate New York. A car pulled up in front of a prison gate stepping out of the car was Jason. Jason stood in front of the prison with his shades on his face taking in a deep breath he took a few steps forward towards the gate as it opened. Now in a room he was standing there waiting for someone as an officer was standing in the room along with him. In a few minutes you see a big build man wearing an orange jumpsuit with a buzzcut and his face was full with a few old cuts and bruises.

It was no other than Charles Max, Ruthann’s his mother cousin standing in front of him with his hands and feet cuffed together. He looked up seeing Jason and it brought a bit of a smirk across his face. The officer left the two in the room alone with them standing outside of the room. Jason stood standing there with his hands inside of his pockets looking over at him.

“You look like you are taking care of yourself....”

Charles sat down at the table looking right over at Jason. Jason removes his shades off his face placing them on the table. He didn’t really know what to say to this man at this moment but he needed to see him because he needed some information about things and how certain work. He sat down with a soft nod.

“You can say that... I don’t know if you notice...”

Charles nodded a bit.

“I still watch EWC when I can. I notice you return back to the company but Jason, like I told you before. You can’t be in both worlds so I have a feeling you want to try to see if there is a way for you to get out. To tell you the truth it will be hard but it can happen but I don’t know if your parents, you and even your friends are safe when you do. Maybe Jun will be because of his family name but you and the others will be a bit harder.”

Jason nods a bit looking over at his cousin/uncle listening to him closely.

“You do not want out either I can tell that because of the things you have done for so many who are former criminals given them the hope they lost when they leave this place. I have heard the things you have done for ones who feel they have no one in their life to help them. I feel you have all these voices inside of your mind you just don’t know which way to go. There is so much you need to face head on and grow and learn from them.”

Charles nods a bit as he took in a deep breath rubbing his chin a bit.

“ I feel it is another reason why you are not close to your parents at this moment. Look, no matter what people will always compare you to your parents. You can time after time tell them you are not them till you blue in the face and it won’t stop them no matter what. That is your Achilles Heel you need to face on your own. Your father’s Achilles Heel was his father telling him he would never be as great as him.. Your mother’s Achilles Heel was just actually believe she was a great wrestler and is a role model. Something inside of you is eating at you that you do not want to face. I can’t tell you what that is. Your parents can’t... other wrestlers will always believe they know what it is but in reality they can’t. Only you can.”

Charles smirks a bit.

“I know Lizzette and a few others would always tell you that you can’t be in both worlds. The Wrestling world and the Criminal world because they are two different things. You will need to be two different people which I don’t believe is true. I like to tell you that all the time because you are a master of not taking can’t to heart. You always were good with taking that can’t and turning it into can. So, just keep doing that and I know your last run for the company will be fine and go the way you want. You just need to let go of the fact you run away even though that isn’t true. I feel that is your Achilles heel, your feelings are still so buried deep in that.”

Jason doesn't know if that is the case but maybe it was he just didn’t know as he ran his hand into his hair. He stood up as he listened to all the words of his Uncle/Cousin as it reached his heart and mind making him realize he has a lot to think about. Jason smirks a bit leaning back in the chair looking over at him.

“I know you haven't asked me to come see you to tell me all of this but there is something else...”

Charles nods softly.

“Yes. Michael Summers..”

Jason with a raised eyebrow moving his head to the side.

“What about him?”

Charles ran his hand over his head as he took in a deep breath as he wondered if he should tell him but he felt he should know because Michael feels he hasn’t put things together yet.

“Ask him about his limp...

Note: This is my wrestler I write as over at efed. I hope you enjoy this...I really like this piece because I learn something new for writing in a efed. It help me to change my style.
---------------‐------------------------------------------
A door appeared in front of the screen, this door was painted in the color of EWC Blue and White with the logo of the company right on it. Soon you could hear the steps of someone coming towards this door. It was no other than Jason Hunter. Jason is wearing a long black Burberry coat open with a black Hugo Boss dress shirt and tie with black gloves on.

Jason stood in front of the door just staring at the logo taking it all, closing his eyes for a bit. He opened his eyes with this serious look on his face. He placed his hand on the door handle and walked right inside the room. Once he stepped inside of the darkroom out of the blue images of his first-ever and last Wrestlefest match was playing. He was up against the monster of all man Atlas. This one image is frozen in place with Atlas placing the STK on him but Jason is refusing to tap while he is fighting to stay awake.

That was a night I felt I was on top of the world. I walked into the match thinking I had this in the bag. I knew I would walk out as champion but I didn’t prepare myself for the match the right way. I could make excuses but I learn as a wrestler you can’t make excuses when someone is better than you.

Jason walked over to the table and a black leather wing chair that was in the middle of the room and he sat down in the chair looking right at the camera with that image still behind. He smirks a bit running his hand into his hair looking at the camera.

A lot of people do that these days. They put it on life. They put it on the failures of others. They even put it on themselves. You just have to face the fact there will always be someone better than you in this game. I have learned that lesson every match I have been in so far but that isn’t the only thing I learned.

Jason just grins as he lets his finger run across the table and then gently tap the center of the table with his fingers.

I learned to adapt to the things around me. Things are changing around here. The landscape is changing towards something people didn’t see coming. Some are scared of where the landscape of this place is going. There have been many times when the landscape change around EWC people start to fear this could be the end. When that fear starts to form that when a revolution happens. That happened here in EWC Wrestling in the form of Jordan Sharpe but it didn’t just affect him but others also within the company.

Jason nods a bit.

I can say the same about me. In every last match, I had this year I learned something new about myself. Where it made me realize I needed to ADAPT. I need to CHANGE to fit here in EWC. I faced Robbie Ryder and Kuroiki, I learned you can let the past either be what you hold on to help you to succeed in this business or you let it be the death of you. I faced Dominic Sanders, Sam Hamilton, Xavier Reed, and Killjoy. They helped me realize how important it is to hold on to the passion and love you have for this thing we all called wrestling. How important it is to EAT it. How important it is to LIVE this sport. How important it NEEDS to be in your veins every day. I learned from Marcus St John, do not let your ego get the best of you. When you do that when you will fall on your face.

He just grins a bit sitting back a bit in his leather wing chair with a serious look.

I have learned all of this but also many other things especially from the Rumble in South Africa. The Rumble in South Africa awakens something inside of me that I haven’t felt in awhile since I have been away from wrestling. It was like the Rumble in South Africa made me realize some things I just didn’t want to face. I felt I was ready to just walk away from this but it is calling me to stay."

I have grown more than anything...

I have grown more than anyone realized...

I come to realize being inside of that ring makes me feel normal. It makes me feel so alive and all the emptiness and loneliness I have felt while I was away has been replaced with the passion and love I always had for wrestling. This didn’t just affect me but it also affected my daughter. It brought back her father who she felt was so lost in this world of darkness. She now feels like I am alive again. That is something on the roster they will wish never happen. Especially you Tyler Dangerously.

He licks his lips as places his hands on the table in front of him.

Tyler Dangerous, we both are from a family that is royalty in this sport of wrestling. We both took different paths that helped us to realize this is where we need to be. The only difference is I took the path to help me see that I always was a wrestler and this where I belong. This is where I NEED to be! Now I can take my two worlds and make them one. You learned to look at death in the face and take it away. I learned to do the same thing outside of this ring. I learned how to take my hands and look right into the person's eyes and watch them breathe their last breath as they beg for mercy.

He closed his eyes as he just cracked his neck and then opened them looking right into the camera.

“It took you to be dismissed from the military to bring you here to EWC. For two years you trained to be a different type of wrestler. You have trained to put fear into people when they will face you. I didn’t need to take two years to learn that. I didn’t need to be trained to learn to put fear into people. I did it all because of the fact it was in my blood to do that!

I do not FEAR anyone.
I do not FEAR you.
I do not FEAR what you will do to me!

The clash of the two royal families of wrestling is about to happen on the biggest stage of the year. You want to show people you are not your father. I am about to help you with that because I am going to give you the best match of your career on the biggest stage of the night Wrestlefest.

He smirks a bit.

Dangerously, I already know you will be the most dangerous person I ever face and your record in the Army displays all of that. Your kinesics displays that you have no type of fear of anything but when you start to lose your cool in this match. When you realize you are about to lose this match it will be too late for you to try to get it thrown out. I am going to pin you like it or not. You will have a 0 in your record against me!

I want you to bring it on!

I want you to bring EVERY type of sick and twisted plan you have for me in this match and put it all on display!
At the end of this match when all of the blood is spilled along with the tears of pain and agony coming from both of us. I am still able to show why I always and will always.

He stood up pushing the chair back into the table as he placed his hands on the top of the leather chair while the images around him now show all the things he can do inside of the ring. He glares right into the camera.

STEAL THE DMAN SHOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back