• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Write with me!

tinywallfowergirl

hell is digital
Hello friends!

My name is Susan, I am twenty-one and a stay-at-home mama. I can usually respond multiple times, daily... if this should not be the case one day, I will message you ahead of time.

? I am only looking for FEMALE writing partners. ? I have an amazing male writing friend right now, but the rest of men I have met through rp have been extremely predatory. I am not interested. I only want girls for now.

Rules:
  1. I prefer playing the female character. I know this is hard to ask for while also asking for female partners... sorry y’all.
  2. I only write MxF but wouldn’t entirely be opposed to trying FxF, I am just not as interested or invested.
  3. 18+ only.
  4. PLEASE be at least semi lit
  5. I write 2-3 paragraphs per post, you do not have to match me
  6. Please enjoy plotting and drama.
Fandoms I am interested in:
Star Wars (Rey x Kylo Ren OR OC X Kylo)

American Horror Story: Murder House

Stranger Things (I am very, very particular about this one)

Original plots:
Brother’s best friend x sister

Step siblings

Married CEO x young intern

Dad x babysitter

Wealthy playboy(girl) x engaged neighbor

Mobster x kidnapped

Serial killer x trafficking victim

If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on here or send me an email at tinywallflowergirl@gmail.com! Xx thank you xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back