• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.wren

broke artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wren's 1 x 1 interest thread
hey! quick note. please pm me all thread replies! if you reply below, i may miss it.

a quick about me:
  • i prefer to roleplay semi-lit to literate. majority of the time, however, i will match lengths as i don't want to be putting in less than my partner, or more than i am receiving.
  • i roleplay with proper grammar, including capitalization, spelling, and punctuation. the all lowercase font used in this thread is just for appearance! additionally, i proofread all replies and starters that i may send.
  • i am open to any pairings, whether poly, mxm, fxf, mxf, or anything else that's available. with that being said, i will not tolerate any form of homophobia or transphobia ooc. i understand and am completely fine with this being used in character as long as it has relevancy to the story and isnt a cover-up for your ignorance.
  • don't be afraid to throw any ideas on the table! i am open to anything, as long as it respects both my boundaries, and yours. most importantly, however, any ideas and suggestions must be in compliance with site rules, for obvious reasons.
  • i can roleplay onsite or on discord! if it's onsite, i do not mind if it is pms or threads.

roleplay information
this section will include information on fandoms, timing, boundaries, and more.

fandom rules and boundaries
  • i will not roleplay with oc x canon pairings. i just feel weird trying to place a character that isn't mine into a relationship. i will, however, be 100% open to featuring canon characters in the roleplay. i'm totally okay with canon x canon pairings, though, especially if they're, well, canon, or strongly hinted at. with that being said, i tend to roleplay oc x oc the most.
  • fandoms can take place in a slightly different au, stick strictly to the cannon plot/storyline, or be super loosely based off of one or more fandoms. i am open to all ideas when it comes to this!
  • please ask before shipping characters. if you ask, 95% chance the answer will be yes. not asking is just a bit awkward!
  • i recommend doubling, or playing more than one character (can be 2, 3, 5, 8, etc) for fandoms! this simply makes the roleplay more engaging.
list of fandoms
here is a list of fandoms that i am open to roleplay in (alphabetical order)
1-3 asterisks will be placed by ones i am really interested in. the more asterisks, the more interest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Ajin: Demi Human
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Black Butler
  • Blue Period
  • ***Bungo Stray Dogs
  • Death Note
  • Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Erased
  • Given
  • Haikyuu!
  • High-Rise Invasion
  • I Had That Same Dream Again
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Kakegurui
  • King's Game
  • Kiznaiver
  • Komi Can't Communicate
  • My Happy Marriage
  • Promised Neverland (The)
  • Sk8 the Infinity
  • Spirited Away
  • Spy x Family
  • Sword Art Online
  • Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun / Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Tomorrow
  • Vampire in the Garden
  • Your Turn to Die / Kimi ga Shine

coming soon
-----​

boundaries
  • god modding. this is defined as controlling or playing as another [person's] character without permission. things like dragging them to a different room, or asking before forcing them to do an action (mind control, etc.) Please do not god mod. It doesn't make the roleplay enjoyable.
  • 18+ content. in compliance with site rules and guidelines, any sexual content is prohibited. this doesn't mean that physical forms of affection and romance such as cuddles or hugs aren't allowed, though. i'm always up for some lighthearted cuddle sessions.
  • 'uwu' type characters. i really don't know how i'm supposed to play against and/or with them. also, they can get pretty annoying really quickly imo
  • unrealistically fast paced plots. these make me scratch my head a bit. (wait what. i thought they were just at the stor- now they're at the park? and now on an airship to mars? what is happening??) sorta like that.
  • (more may be added later)

my roleplay process
  • i will brainstorm ideas with you, or help you finalize your own
  • i can create a new oc for this roleplay, or use one i already have for that fandom/plot
  • when it comes to starters, i can start for you, or let you start. whatever you prefer
  • i will adapt to your writing length, as i do not want to put more effort in than i am recieving, or put in less effort than my partner
  • i normally reply pretty fast! generally within 1-3 days. if i am taking longer than 3, however, feel free to dm and remind me, or expect me to dm you saying that i may take a bit longer. life happens. all i ask is that you let me know if you may be taking longer than usual so I know what to expect, and not to worry.
  • please try to reply to my starters in 48 hours or less. if you are taking longer, let me know! i don't bite :)

Last edited:
bump! roleplay process and plot ideas coming soon. feel free to pm me your own if you are interested, though!

bump! I am CRAVING a bungo stray dogs roleplay.

+ slightly off topic: I have not been on rpn in a hot minute! I seriously need to update this thread. I haven't used it in so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back