• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WRECKERS: FINALE (Small Group Wanted)

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is- kzzt- calling from Garrus-6. It's- kzzt- that the Wreckers get this."
"He's- kzzt- from prison. We couldn't keep him contained. He slaughtered- kzzt- nobody left but me. And he's- kzzt- for you."
"You have to- kzzt- him. Please. If the Wreckers are listening to this, you have to- kzzt- him, for all our sakes. If- kzzt- more lives will be lost. It has to be you."
"Avenge Garrus-6, Wreckers. Avenge-"

*transmission ended*

Transformers-Sins-of-the-Wreckers.jpg

capMARVELOUS is proud to present
based on the popular series from IDW Publishing
W R E C K E R S : F I N A L E
In this roleplay, players will take on the roles of that group of Autobot thugs with a death wish, the Wreckers, as they deal with an escaped madman with a chip on his shoulder and a blood vendetta against them. A far cry from their normal assignments; instead of them going to the action, the action will come to them.

I am looking for a small group of about 5 dedicated players to join me in this roleplay. Players will be expected to 1.) have basic knowledge of Transformers lore; 2.) post a reasonably-detailed reply at least once a week; and 3.) be able to handle mature and gritty material, as this roleplay will contain violence, swearing, potential substance abuse, and general unpleasantness. If those turn you off or you cannot handle these few requirements, your attention would be better spent elsewhere.

The following characters are available to be claimed:
SPRINGER (claimed by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS )
ROADBUSTER (not claimed)
WHIRL (not claimed)
IRONFIST (not claimed)
KUP (not claimed)
ARCEE (not claimed)
Signups will be open until all six characters have been claimed, and preparations will begin once at least Roadbuster and Whirl have been claimed. In addition to claiming the role of Springer, I will also GM-play the part of the main villain and other minor characters.

thank you for your consideration
we're all out of bullets here
wreck and rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back