• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (Based on the actual event, not the song.(

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(For those who do not know, the Edmund Fitzgerald was one of Michigans most loved Ore-carriers. When it sank in '75, Michigan [mainly the Upper Peninsula] was devastated. 29 crewmembers died that day. We will be re-enacting this on RPN. Anyways, back to the plot!)

Plot: The Edmund Fitzgerald. An ore-carrier that sank in November of '75. 29 crew members died November 10th. You are one of them.
The SS Edmund Fitzgerald was an American Great Lakes freighter that sank in a Lake Superior storm on November 10, 1975, with the loss of the entire crew of 29. When launched on June 7, 1958, she was the largest ship on North America's Great Lakes, and she remains the largest to have sunk there. She carried taconite iron ore from mines near Duluth, Minnesota, to iron works in Detroit, Toledo, and other Great Lakes ports. As a workhorse, she set seasonal haul records six times, often breaking her own previous record.

Requirements:

Must know about the history of the ship, basic information, and what not.
Must be able to reply at least once a day. If you need to be gone, tell me.
Must be able to write about a PARAGRAPH

Positions:

Captain: Myself.

First Mate: Open

Second Mate: Open

Third Mate: Open

Oilers (3): Open

Engineers (5): Open

Wiper: Open

Matinence Crew (2): Open

Wheelsmen (3): Open

Cadet: Open