Wrath of the Northern Kingdoms

Very much interested in this concept you’ve cooked up. I’ll be putting together a character post haste.

Are there still available slots here? I would be interested in trying this out if it's alright.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
oldbadname oldbadname
Khemical Khemical
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Sul_Silver Sul_Silver
Fred Colon Fred Colon
darkborn darkborn
Bronco Bronco
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Ayama Ayama
Moshi Moshi
RatKing RatKing

This is a message for everyone that showed interest in the last few days.
Thank you so much for your support and interest! Currently we have exceeded my expectations but there is still room to grow.
If you are still interested in joining whether its now or at a later date, please feel free to let me know in this thread or by PM.

Just to let everyone know, the OOC thread is up.
The IC thread is up today and ready for people with approved CSes.
Currently there are 6 Approved CSes and 2 pending from what I can tell.
Several of the Lore threads have been linked to the Main OoC page. This includes everything from Races, to places to powers.

This Interest check will remain open to new recruits.

Things have gotten busier than expected for me with school work as of the last couple of days so if I join in it will likely be at a later date, but thank you for checking in on my interest.

Bumping for new interest!

Roleplay Update!

Currently the RP has completed a Mission Storyline after a month of great activity! Unfortunately we had lost a few good players along the way and we thank them for their help in getting this RP off on a good start. We are currently looking for any new players that would like to join! Story-wise we are in a good position to receive new characters without too much story manipulation.

Anyone who is interested is free to post here, PM me directly or use answer in the OoC thread! LINK below

Users who are viewing this thread