Wrath of the Northern Kingdoms

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
Wrath of the North
full

" ' Date: Nware 3rd 993 C.Y.A.D.

I address this letter to the Commander of the Norhad Swords

2 years ago I was serving as Helmsman of the Airship MKS Freedom, a Transport Vessel that ferried travelers from the Kingdom of Maxwell to Selkirk. On Glacial 14th 991 C.Y.A.D. , at Midday, we were ambushed in the Skies over St. Catherines bay. Two Scout airships suddenly flew out of their cloud cover and their crews started boarding the ship. Needless to say, our crew were nearly all slaughtered and the passengers taken as hostages, I along with them.

For weeks we remained in a decrepit castle that bordered the contested regions of Adanaque. One by one the hostages were ransomed and released from the walls. They were the lucky ones. Those with no money or influence suffered the most. Men of no value were killed... The women were turned over to brothels... children were sold to slavery. I, myself, a mere commoner dreaded being subjected to such immoral and dishonorable persons. I decided I would take my life, as it was, so as not to let it belong to anyone.

It was not my time to die it would seem. I was rescued from that hellish place by a group of people belonging to the Norhad Swords. I was able to return to my country and regain my health overtime. While I recovered, I could not fathom why my Kingdom of Maxwell had not involved themselves in ending the suffering of the War. I inevitably came to the conclusion that I could no longer abide to live in a place where the government allows a War of Attrition to go on when the casualties are always innocents.

I write this letter, in the hopes of being of service to your cause of ending this senseless war. "

- Excerpt from the Journal of Commander Antarah Genzah

Hello there,

My name is Shin and I am looking to restart an old RP. Here are a few things that should explain the RP further.

Storyline: A group called the Norhad Swords has been operating under the banner of a man named Antarah Genzah, a foreigner to the land. He initially forms the group to aide in the lesser developped regions of several Kingdoms on the Continent. The Continent itself is dealing with a long standing 500 year old war, known as the True Blood wars. Although it is mostly between 2 of the 5 Kingdoms on this continent, it does affect every one of them in some manner. Players will form a new group of Adventurers and venture into the continent fulfilling requests while revealing an underlying plot regarding the background story.

Characters: The RP story is general and so much substance will come from character development, character interactions and characters reacting to situations. Characters will have ample access to each other, not limiting themselves to 1 or 2 others only. Adhering closely to the personality you have created will enable interesting exchanges and reactions to events. Characters mostly start out with no rank and will have opportunity to grow in that aspect as well.

Setting: Over the years and with the help of many players, the world of elegos has become more developed and intricate in nature. It is a fantasy with all the traditional elements such as supernatural powers, otherworldly beings and races other than humans, but it also lends to the renaissance periods, steampunk, and traditional elements of JRPGs.

Combat: Yes, combat is a main part of the RP but in no way is it mandatory. The written combat style relies not on the traditional specs of D&D nor the rolling of dice. If I had to compare it to something, if anyone knows anything about YUGIOH TCG, that is what this system is about, knowing, anticipating and countering. It is a very fun and well tested aspect. Depending on the number of participants actual Combat Gameplay can be removed altogether in favor or flavor text combat.

Points System: A very fun, rewarding and simple Point system has been developed to help visually observe the growth of characters abilities, techniques and artes used in combat. As diverse as a character can be shaped, the points system only furthers the unique aspects of your character. Participation is not mandatory especially if you are looking for interaction only.

Original Content: As original as one can be, everything from the setting, lore, history, religions, governments, events, flora and fauna are created. Creating and policing all of the creations would be ridiculous, and like before I would like the help of the members to make the world as alive and enriching with life as possible.

Detailed: I am not asking for perfect grammar, or awesome looking BBcodes, or spending every waking moment waiting for a post. Neither am I asking long posts, indepth writing at every turn or your availability for the next 3 years. ( lol that's how long the previous one lasted) What I do ask for, is your commitment and dedication to this RP.
- 1 paragraph minimum.
- No one-liners
I have always preferred quality over quantity, and from my observations, quality posts encourage thoughtful replies, and helps to fuel a consistent posting frequency.
I want to shoot for 1 post per player a day as a minimum. If some players are more available to post than others, we can always devise a posting order to give those ones a little more freedom while not leaving behind anyone who can only do the minimum.

I am looking for at least 4 players maximum 6.
When interested players post in this thread, I'll make available to them the Character Sheet to start filling out for approval.
When 2 or 3 sheets are approved or in the works, I'll write up the OoC and possibly the IC to commence posting.

Questions, Comments and Criticisms are welcome in this Thread. I look forward to reading your replies!

Thank you!

Link to OOC

Character Sheet below
What do you expect from RP's? :
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain :
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying? :
What genres of Roleplay do you like? :
What times are you available? :
How long on average are you on? :
How many posts a week do you think you can make? :
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain :
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? :
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? :
Would you be willing to GM certain events? :
Would you like to participate in character points system? :
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no?

General Traits

Character Picture: ( optional )
Character Name: Full Name
Meaning of Name: (Optional)
Alias: Nickname, Titles etc. (Optional)
Race: Default Human
Age: Default minimum age is 18 // Default maximum age 30

Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Body Marks:

Biography

Birth Place: Locations provided soon.
Date of Birth: Current year is 997 CYAD, you must count back from it LINK
Nationality: NORTHERNER ( DEFAULT )
Personality:
2 Positive Traits:
2 Negative Traits:
Weaknesses:
History:
Life Skills:

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire:

Personal Items:

Combat Section (Optional for those who wish to combat using the game system.)

Character Class:
The Character Class Helps to determine the affinity your character has to certain Elements. It also shows what the Types of artes you can use.These Classes are purely for OoC purposes and have no meaning in the IC. You may choose to have your character behave or act like your class is described. The Character Class' are as follows, Please choose one and delete the rest:

Combateer:
Description:
Combateers concentrate on close range combat, and are masters of attack and defense. They are self reliant always having others depend on them rather than vice versa. While they excel both in group and single combat, when engaging large numbers it may take some time to deal with all opponents.
Elements Affinity: Fire / Earth / Ice / Steel
Types of Artes: ATK / DEF / EHM / SPT
Base Stats: HP: 6 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 /

ShadowKhan:
Description:
ShadowKhan's are revered for their stealth, cunning and reach, being efficient in both long range and close range combat. They dispatch enemies with Haste not wanting to drag this out. Because of their great emphasis on assault, they tend to neglect defense a great deal.
Elemental Affinity: Fire / Wind / Wood / Darkness
Types of Artes: ATK / EHM / SEAL / PNM
Base Stats: HP: 5 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 /

Mage:
Description:
Mages always guard your back. Although not on the frontlines Mages support their allies with great prowess in support and showering the enemy with grand Artes from long distances. Count on them to use specialized artes and healing to turn the tide of any battle.
Elemental Affinity: Fire / Ice / Lightning / Wood
Types of Artes: ATK / SPT / HEAL / FLD
Base Stats: HP: 4 / SE: 25 / CCA: 3 /

Spiritualist:
Description: Spiritualist are considered Pacifists. Instead of beating their opponent into submission with force, they focus greatly on discouraging action by overwhelming them with impenetrable defenses and a wide assortment of healing and sealing techniques.
Elemental Affinity: Light / Water / Wind / Lightning
Types: of Artes: DEF / SPT / HEAL / SEAL
Base Stats: HP 4 / SE: 20 / CCA: 4 /

Custom Class:
Description: (FILL IN THE BLANK ) You can create your own class aside from the four main classes.
Elemental Affinity: Please choose 3 elements. The 10 Elements are : Light / Darkness / Fire / Wood / Earth / Water / Lightning / Wind / Steel / Ice
Types of Artes: Please choose 3 types
Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 ///

Special Ability: An ability that can be used outside of combat and is another facet of defining your character.

Personal Artes: For a detailed explanation on Artes please go to this
Overview:
Arte level : Level of your arte
Name of Arte: The name so that you can mark in down in the IC when used. Can also be what you yell in battle.
Type: Choose one of the types that are made available by your Class
Description: Please describe what it may be like in IC, as well as what happens OoC
Elemental: Choose from the ten elements
Price: The amount of Token points needed to unlock this arte and use it in battle.
Cost: The amount of SE ( spirit energy ) that is required in IC to use in battle.
CCA: The amount of CCA ( Combat Character Actions ) that is required in IC to use in Battle
* Please do not change any of the numerical values on the sheet as they are fixed for all players.

Arte level 1
Name of Arte:
Type
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 5 Token points
Cost: 6 SE
CCA: 3

Arte level 2
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 10 Token points
Cost: 12 SE
CCA: 6

Arte level 3
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 15 Token points
Cost: 18 SE
CCA: 9

Arte level 4
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 20 Token points
Cost: 24 SE
CCA: 12

Arte level 5
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:
Price: 25 Token points
Cost: 30 SE
CCA: 15

Last edited:
Bruh.

I remember you from ages past.

Reinhardt Reinhardt
I understand. With regards to this, I have a wicked idea that I'll PM you later about.

RatKing RatKing
Absolutely. Traditional races are available. The lore created for this RP will be made available to any who wishes to write out a CS for approval.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Amazing! The wave of nostalgia keeps on coming. It's good to see you! If I remember correctly you joined the branching storyline.

I haven't been active on this site for a while, so just coming back in a nostalgia bomb itself. I am interested in this too.

oldbadname oldbadname
That's awesome. Welcome back!

Hey everyone. So the Character sheet is up. Still need to place links for information not available. But the core elements are there. It's found on the bottom of the first post for anyone wanting to start work on the character

Hey everyone. So the Character sheet is up. Still need to place links for information not available. But the core elements are there. It's found on the bottom of the first post for anyone wanting to start work on the character
Do you want us to start working on the character sheet now, or should we wait for the links to be placed in first?

Reinhardt Reinhardt
I understand. With regards to this, I have a wicked idea that I'll PM you later about.

RatKing RatKing
Absolutely. Traditional races are available. The lore created for this RP will be made available to any who wishes to write out a CS for approval.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Amazing! The wave of nostalgia keeps on coming. It's good to see you! If I remember correctly you joined the branching storyline.
I remeber guarding a priestess on her tour and an airship one.

Nonetheless, i'll get to a character soooooooooon

oldbadname oldbadname
You can work on them now. Fill in what you can. Things can always be changed later on.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Yes dragons are present.
No, halfblood dragons are not a thing.
Pure traditional Dragons are rarely seen and they are powerful. If a halfblood is your aim perhaps wait until I get the link up for the other races.

While other races may be available to play. The story revolves mainly on humains. Also in this RP everyone starts from the ground up.

Sorry I can't do much while working. I can only intermittently answer the thread

oldbadname oldbadname
You can work on them now. Fill in what you can. Things can always be changed later on.

Yes dragons are present.
No, halfblood dragons are not a thing.
Pure traditional Dragons are rarely seen and they are powerful. If a halfblood is your aim perhaps wait until I get the link up for the other races.

While other races may be available to play. The story revolves mainly on humains. Also in this RP everyone starts from the ground up.

Sorry I can't do much while working. I can only intermittently answer the thread
Oooh half dragons.

Brave humans for that pairing.

What do you expect from RP's?:
I expect some level of competence in writing, but that does not mean that I expect other people to be a super genius. I want completed thoughts. I also want some level of creative freedom too, allowing me and anyone else to improvise *something*. I am not saying to allow anything, there are some things that should not be rp'ed using this idea as a crutch. Just some sort of creative commons.
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain: Simply put, yes. Let's have fun with it though. I am willing to conform to a type of rp.
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying?: Many years. I've always preferred 1v1 rp's, but am willing to put in for a group rp too.
What genres of Roleplay do you like? : Fantasy and Sci-fi. Heavy escapism.
What times are you available? : I am pretty open all day right now, Corona and all. Being stuck inside all day has perks.
How long on average are you on? : I don't know right now. I just rejoined recently.
How many posts a week do you think you can make? : Good question... many?
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain : I am very willing to contribute. I love to improvise that sort of thing. I love world-building in general.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? : Definitely.
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Hehe... yes. I love playing the bad guy. I am a firm believer that a true antagonist is not evil for evil's sake, and I put a lot of effort into giving my villains a reason for their delusions.
Would you be willing to GM certain events? : That's fine, I have some experience GM'ing rp events. However, those were only done without a combat system. If we are implementing a combat system, I think I will need more time.
Would you like to participate in character points system? : I suppose. I don't have experience in stats systems in rp's (or at least ones that matter).
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no?: That's fine, I don't have experience with combat systems in rp's though.

General Traits

Character Role: (to be decided)
Character Name:
Dodere Omarata
Meaning of Name: "Healthy boy of the house of Omar"
Alias: "Flower Kid"
Race: Human

Appearance
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180lbs, 81.6 kgs
Hair:
Long, straight, blonde hair
Eyes:
Dull greenish-blue.
Body Marks:
Deep scars on both shoulders, callused hands, maybe some light scars on the forehead almost healed.

Biography

Birth Place: (Locations provided soon.)
Date of Birth: 977 CYAD
Nationality: NORTHERNER
Personality: A hard worker that wants more out of life. Has a strong belief that the world has a hidden voice that only those who get close to nature can listen to.
2 Positive Traits:
Hard worker, survivalist
2 Negative Traits:
Uncultured, close-minded
Weaknesses:
He tries to do things he knows nothing about, often taking a hands-on approach in an effort to learn, however, this can backfire in situations where a professional is needed. He doesn't like to admit he can't do something.
History:
Growing up in a poor farming community, Dodere quickly learned what it meant to be wanted: if you can't do it, get out of the way so someone else can. Not being useful at something was almost a sin itself. At a young age, he would talk to flowers, saying that he would have conversations with them, and understood what they wanted. This quality was quickly beaten out of him, even though he still claims to hear the flowers speak.
After growing into a powerful young man, Dodere realized that he wanted to do more than farm his whole life. He needed to take his talents elsewhere. He needed to learn the struggles of others and to help them.
Wandering help-hand
Life Skills:
Farming, hard work, wood-chopping, basic cooking, insect control, pest control, digging, well-digging.
Talks to flowers, not that helpful.
Material Possessions:
A farming scythe, a bag of basic necessities including a water moccasin and a few rations. He has a necklace from his grandmother, and a hand-held sieve from his father. He has some twine and the clothes on his back. A sewing needle.
Clothing and Attire:
Basic cloth and leather. Thin cloth vest, long cloth pants, and heavy leather boots. The vest is a maroonish color and has decorative buttons made from bone. The pants are a dark green color, also with a single functioning bone button. The leather boots are basic.
Personal Items:

A necklace and a sieve. The sieve is unused because Dodere doesn't know how to use it, but plans to use it at some point.

Character Class:
The Character Class Helps to determine the affinity your character has to certain Elements. It also shows what the Types of artes you can use.These Classes are purely for OoC purposes and have no meaning in the IC. You may choose to have your character behave or act like your class is described. The Character Class' are as follows, Please choose one and delete the rest: Combateer.

Combateer:
Description:
Combateers concentrate on close range combat, and are masters of attack and defense. They are self reliant always having others depend on them rather than vice versa. While they excel both in group and single combat, when engaging large numbers it may take some time to deal with all opponents.

Special Ability: An ability that can be used outside of combat and is another facet of defining your character.
Whispers on the Wind: Given some time to talk to the flowers, Dodere can learn one rumor about the surrounding area. This requires Dodere to be relaxed, not in combat, and alone for an hour. Probably a two-day cooldown.

Overview:
Name of Arte: The name so that you can mark in down in the IC when used. Can also be what you yell in battle.
Description: Please describe what it may be like in IC, as well as what happens OoC
Price: The amount of Token points needed to unlock this arte and use it in battle.
Cost: The amount of SE ( spirit energy ) that is required in IC to use in battle.
CCA: The amount of CCA ( Combat Character Actions ) that is required in IC to use in Battle
* Please do not change any of the numerical values on the sheet as they are fixed for all players.

Arte level 1
Name of Arte: Harvestor
Type: ATK
Description: A single wide slash that attacks the surrounding area. AOE damage surrounding Dodere. Must have a bladed weapon to activate and to deal damage.
Elemental: Steel

Arte level 2
Name of Arte: (TBD)
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 3
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 4
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 5
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

@ me if more information is needed.

OOF. I was sleeping.

I was intending for my ammo to be something along the lines of Psi- normal cartridge, but magical affect inside of it.

We don't send cses over pm?

oldbadname oldbadname I'll have a look at this soon!

darkborn darkborn I think we can work with that. I'll have to double check lore and gameplay compatibility. For now work on your character and we can modify the combat stuff as needed.

Orikanyo Orikanyo You can submit it here. I do not have an OOC setup yet, so for faster approval the interest check will do. We did CSes over pm before, because I had specific roles in mind for everyone.

Reinhardt Reinhardt

You guys have CSs in the previous attempt

If you wish to retain the information on that thread please save it somewhere. I wish to recycle the thread and therefore need to delete the existing posts.
Please let me know when you are done.

What do you expect from RP's? :Proper story and folks who wont damn flake.
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain : Yes, knowing you Shin you got the first part in spades. second part is up to us.
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying? : Alot, over a decade.
What genres of Roleplay do you like? : Fantasy, anime, whatever strikes my interest
What times are you available? : 7 am-10pm EST
How long on average are you on? : Often throughout the day.
How many posts a week do you think you can make? : 7
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain : Yea I'm ready to help, typically I can think about stuff outside the box, what use is a place without udnerstanding HOW people live there? Whats the communal tongue like? Any beloved stories or places? What is their humor like.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? : Sure.
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Double sure
Would you be willing to GM certain events? : I can if needed, I have experience in such.
Would you like to participate in character points system? : Hell yeah.
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no? Heaven yes.

General Traits

Character Picture:
Hector4.png
Character Role: Friendly Uncle
Character Name: Octavian
Meaning of Name: With no family name this labels the man as a bastard and an untaken orphan
Alias: Dog Eater
Race: Human

Appearance
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 169 lbs
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Dark green
Body Marks:
Numerous scars from older battles, not alot of new ones since his early retirement, plenty more to come he says, since he came out of it.

Biography

Date of Birth: 967
Nationality: NORTHERNER
Personality: A jolly fellow, if his banter and jokes come off abit hollow. He gives off airs of giving to much care when it comes to bigger and heavier topics, he gives them the respect they require of course but he never seems to show off a great deal of attachment to anything going on. He is rather frugal with his money and always seems to have a stockpile of food and sweets around in his usual little hiding places. Always seems to be either smoking or chewing on something, despite, so he says, the insistence he stop from old friends.

He is a master at making fufilling meals from the worst of ingredients. Keep in mind, fufilling is not always tasty, nor dose it always look good. But it fills, and more importantly stays in, the belly. To him, food is everything. Tied with his boundless patience, he is well capable of outlasting most if not all things.
2 Positive Traits:

Very resilient
Cunning and relentless of a caged tiger.
2 Negative Traits:

Often comes off brazen and patronizing.
Quick to anger against those claiming superiority.
Weaknesses:

His own mental well being.
Dogs.
History:
As a young man, this boy had nothing to his name save his body and faithful companion. A dog named Hussel, a friend he found also living on the streets as he did, they kept each other warm, despite having no fire, they kept each other happy, despite having no family, they were as close as one can be. But war, war has it's way of calling people to fight it. And being a strong young man, he was but one of the countless who signed up for that meager promise of filthy lucre and food. And oh did they eat, he of course shared his ration with Hussel, who was more than happy to have new friends and food.

Life was good for awhile, Octavian and Hussel showed to be a good enough pair in fighting to not separate, Hussel even showed promise during fights as Octavian preferred the longspear. the work was also rather lucrative, as the two were favorites to send out as scouts or for simple skirmishes. Though, this sadly came to an end as it usually did, the mercenary company got a job to hold a keep until a proper force can come to relieve them from their position. This information, that a smaller force was in the keep, did not go un-noted by the enemy in question.

This topic however is one that Octavian dose not wish to dwell on to much, to put it simply, the keep was indeed held, but with only one surviving man was found when the forces came to join the effort. not a single enemy troop entered the gates for long, and even allies returning to help found the keep had been turned into a death trap of confounding proportions. traps utilizing dead enemy and allies weaponry, broken or not, stones from the wall broken free for deadly falling objects, heads of dead men littered on stakes to dissuade any attackers.

More than a few done up in a blood eagle.

The smell was that of a corpse pit, and standing atop of a flight of stairs, biting off the last bit of meat off his lost beloved best friend's leg bone was Octavian, glaring down upon the armored men with wild eyes and bloody clothes.

He was given the pay of the company as the last living member and immediately went into retirement. he laid low for many years, until the money ran out, and thus he returns to the only thing he truly knows now.
Ex-Ex-Mercenary
Life Skills:

Trap making, how to outlast a siege, how to fight against groups of enemies, hunting, fishing, suffering with addictions, how to forget, how to eat pretty much anything.
Material Possessions
Clothing and Attire:
Clothes as you see them above.
Extra pairs of underwear and socks.
Longspear
Personal Items:

Supply of smokes, supply of sweets, camping gear, violin hes trying to learn.

Character Class:

Combateer:
Description:

Special Ability: Resilience, to withstand against all that ails or stands against you. Reduces damage taken by one to a minimum of one. Can withstand the harshest life can give.

Overview:
Arte level 1
Name of Arte:
Type DEF
Description: Attempts to parry the next incoming blow with the blade of the weapon, forcing the attacker off balance.
Elemental: Steel

Arte level 2
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 3
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 4
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

fArte level 5
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

What do you expect from RP's? : Some level of writing competency and well-thought-out and creative brief with encouragement of participants to be creative as well with their characters and story.
Is the answer to the above question your expectation of this RP? Please Explain : It certainly seems so, developed lore and plenty of space for characters.
What kind of Experience do you have in Roleplaying? : Around a dozen years of rping in various genres whether in group or 1 x 1, a good knowledge of history which is always a good draw for inspiration in my experience, fair knowledge for fantasy and scifi fandoms
What genres of Roleplay do you like? : I dabble in pretty much all genres
What times are you available? : Mostly late afternoons and evening (GMT)
How long on average are you on? : a couple of hours of writing but keep track of RPs almost constantly
How many posts a week do you think you can make? : Attempt to do at least once daily if factors permit.
Are you willing to contribute in World building? Please Explain : Sure, i find its one of the most fun parts of doing such things.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup? : Yes
Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Yes
Would you be willing to GM certain events? : Sure
Would you like to participate in character points system? : Sure
Would you to battle with the RP battle system or no? Sure

General Traits

Character Picture:
f8d945bc6bfe166229fcf4d084a78254.jpg

Character Role: Offensive Caster
Character Name: Phera Imrae Pentacost
Meaning of Name: Roughly "Crown Jewel of the Five Eagles"
Alias: Lone Eagle (TBD open to suggestion)
Race: Elven blooded Human

Appearance
Height: 6ft 1in
Weight:
70kg
Hair:
red
Eyes:
Violet
Body Marks:
see pictures.

Biography

Date of Birth: Current year is 997 CYAD, you must count back from it LINK
Nationality: NORTHERNER ( DEFAULT )
Personality:
2 Positive Traits:
2 Negative Traits:
Weaknesses:
History:
Life Skills:

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire:

Personal Items:

Character Class:

Mage:
Description:
Mages always guard your back. Although not on the frontlines Mages support their allies with great prowess in support and showering the enemy with grand Artes from long distances. Count on them to use specialized artes and healing to turn the tide of any battle.
Elemental Affinity: Fire / Ice / Lightning / Wood
Types of Artes: ATK / SPT / HEAL / FLD
Base Stats: HP: 4 / SE: 25 / CCA: 3 /

Overview:

Arte level 1
Name of Arte:
Type
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 2
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 3
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 4
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Arte level 5
Name of Arte:
Type:
Description:
Elemental:

Would it be possible to play the last line of family that once ruled one of the northern kingdoms but were dethroned in a War of the Roses type scenario? The family once great and heroic losing fame and members by constant war to regain their throne (which may or may not be part of the 500 year war?

Users who are viewing this thread