• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 《WRATH》: Interest Check

hi I'm in love with this rp idea I love how well thought out this universe is!! you can expect a CS soon <333

I'm also just coming out a hiatus, so please bear with me as I try to remember to post more and check RPN. may I join the discord before making a character :)?

hi I'm in love with this rp idea I love how well thought out this universe is!! you can expect a CS soon <333

I'm also just coming out a hiatus, so please bear with me as I try to remember to post more and check RPN. may I join the discord before making a character :)?
Idk how fast Mac’ll see but yeah hon you’re good we all joined the disc in the WIP phase that’s how to make planning easier

Alright, you're free to make a CS. If you have any questions, feel free to join the discord and chat with us (or talk to us in the OOC thread, or just message me!)

I am gonna ask that, since they're an Android, you limit their ability to one thing. I'm guessing their aura will be artificial or something, so they'll have a Devil's Wrath.

Hmm, maybe they're a living Hellspawn? That would be cool! They'd definitely have to hide the fact that they were a Hellspawn, though, if you go with that. I'm just spitting out ideas 😅

Alright, you're free to make a CS. If you have any questions, feel free to join the discord and chat with us (or talk to us in the OOC thread, or just message me!)

I am gonna ask that, since they're an Android, you limit their ability to one thing. I'm guessing their aura will be artificial or something, so they'll have a Devil's Wrath.

Hmm, maybe they're a living Hellspawn? That would be cool! They'd definitely have to hide the fact that they were a Hellspawn, though, if you go with that. I'm just spitting out ideas 😅
I need to read all the lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back