• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Wrap text around an image

HumbugPie

My brain has too many tabs open
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey,

I've tried everything that has been suggested online and nothing seems to work. Any help guys?

I was hoping someone would be able to provide me with some code and a bit of help with using it. I've looked on 20+ websites and nothing works. :closedeyescryingfrown:

RPNation uses BBCode specifically and there’s a BBCode Center area that’ll show you many different BBCodes and how to code!

Tutorial - RpNation - BBcode Guide

The link above will link you to the more basic and simple codes for your use! To get your text to wrap around an image, you’d use “ImageFloat” ! The specific code is as follows:

Code:
[Imagefloat=left][img]image link here[/img][/Imagefloat]text text
The “left” can be changed to “right” depending on where you want to place your image

RPN does use some CSS / HTML based codes which is translated into classes and divs. The tutorial for that is on this thread:

Tutorial - RpNation - BBCode+ Guide

Fable Fable thanks. I looked on that page, but I had tried some code that looked almost exactly like it - so I skipped over it.

RPNation uses BBCode specifically and there’s a BBCode Center area that’ll show you many different BBCodes and how to code!

Tutorial - RpNation - BBcode Guide

The link above will link you to the more basic and simple codes for your use! To get your text to wrap around an image, you’d use “ImageFloat” ! The specific code is as follows:

Code:
[Imagefloat=left][img]image link here[/img][/Imagefloat]text text
The “left” can be changed to “right” depending on where you want to place your image

RPN does use some CSS / HTML based codes which is translated into classes and divs. The tutorial for that is on this thread:

Tutorial - RpNation - BBCode+ Guide

Thank you. I was specifically searching for BBcode, but nowhere had answers. Skipped over the part in that thread because I found something that looked so similar - but it didn't work. Should've tried it sooner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back