• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital wow what a art

magical girl.png
Aaah.... I wanna RP magical girls so badly ; _ ;
I even have a smidgen of an idea... I'd probably implement a roll system like Risus to make it more interesting
OTL maybe after this whole RP ordeal i'm dealing with is over.....

Hah! I thought it was Tokyo Mew Mew! So you nailed the magial girl think. Looks adorable!! <3

DapperCat DapperCat
Thank you! I've only read a little bit of Tokyo Mew Mew but the outfits are very cute! Also, congrats on being the featured artist this month! :D

guardrick guardrick

AAAA thank you so much!!! ; v ; i love using bright colors over like, dull and muted ones (probably bc i'm terrible at mixing them) so i'm glad it looks lively and not a saturated mess HAHA

PhoenixMire PhoenixMire

WHOA thank you! !!! ; w ;

Last edited:
2018 coms.png
a collection of some of my commissions from the last 2-3 months!
date night outfit.png
date night outfit for my sweet adina....
cbdc99fbe14d28a6dd0bc8132ec65fbc.png
magical girl adina wip! i could possibly push her expression more... she looks a little too passive for someone shooting down enemies LOL
a77be7063a94ad8440f6afa5fd9ea20b.png
a WIP of adina's bow, the Heartseeker (can u guess where I got the name LOL) :> it's a recurve bow for those wondering!

I have a lot of AU's for my characters -Adina in particular- because I find it so much fun!

39dc42d39702aadb5d507d16943e7bcf.png
wip of the same oc in the last post ^^
i still wanna make an SMT roleplay,but i'm suddenly doubting myself... i wanna be more active on this site, too....

also, q: would anyone be interested in drawing streams? :3c

AHH-- sorry for the spam of notification but I cannot help--!! Your art is just so GOOD.

and I'm currently cursing because I just found this art thread x'D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back