• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wow, such an eye-catching title, am I right? [Up: 7Feb]

Darathean

Official trash
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Welcome to my partner search. Before going into detail I'll explain "my rules", I know it's a boring part but it helps us both to know if we are compatible. You may see this on the Off-site forum, but this is the RP on site version, since I roleplay here too. I prefer PMs for both OOC here and roleplay, not a big fan of threads unless you teach me how to use private ones? I'm a bit shy about what I write, sorry about that.

- I prefer to roleplay with +18 people, even if we don't get to touch anything +18 like descriptive gore and such, I'm uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.

-Quantity. I've been told that I'm on the literate side (if I'm super inspired maybe reaching adv lit), but I know that sometimes one doesn't have the energy or just not enough to work to make a +1000 words post. So Quality> Quantity but please give me something to work with (my "lazy/small" usual is around 600 words per character I guess, if you need numbers. And again, if I have something to work with). You get stuck? Let's talk about it. I'm also here for the long term.

- Doubling is required. I like to play both Canon and OC (CanonxOC trash here) and I intend to keep doing it.
[Update, there is now an OCxOC fandom exception]Do you want to play a canon for me? Please tell me you have a canon you want me to play against your OC. I get easily bored when I don't get to play more than one main character, and I like to build different kind of relationships (friendships, rivalries...and I'm talking bewteen the OCs, the Canons, both...) on my RPs, so I expect you to like, like me, playing multiple characters (it can be summarize in having two mains and then the others being like NPCs to build the scenes that we share). And I prefer to double with a male canon character usually. Why? I don't know to be honest but that is how it works for me, I guess it's because I grew up roleplaying like that?. This should be a given, but EQUAL EFFORT ON BOTH CHARACTERS, I love coming up with ideas for my partner's wanted canons and.... it's a bit sad when you're the only one who seems to be enjoying doubling (I know there are lots of people who said "I double!" but only to "make it fair" and "get their canon". Most of the time they don't even enjoy doubling, and well I can understand how desperate they could be for their fandom/canon but if that's your mindset we aren't really compatible). IF YOU DON'T DOUBLE/ DON'T LIKE IT DON'T FORCE YOURSELF, just keep going, I'm sure you'll find someone interested in playing your canon!

-About OCs.... I used to accept any kind of OC but I've gotten tired of Mary Sues and all angst kind of characters. I know, it doesn't mean your OC is bad, but bear with me, I've had enough with those characters. This doesn't mean that your character can't have a sad story or that they need to have a friendly personality. The problem is when the only thing they do is a constant monologue about their tragic past and they never move the story forward. It gets boring. I want to be hyped about your OC! Choose songs, pinterest boards...

-MxF is what I'm looking for in mains (playing both male - most of the time the canon - and female). I don’t roleplay F// and M// pairings with partners I haven’t roleplayed with before.

-Let's both contribute to the story. Maybe one has more ideas one day, or one suffers writers block, or one wants to surprise the other with a plot twist... but let's work/move the story together yeah? I also prefer if we use both 3rd person, it can be present or past, as you prefer, but 1st is a bit difficult to read and write for me.

-When it comes to romance , love at first sight isn't my thing, I usually go with the slow burn/ "organic" path . Maybe you're more impatient, it's ok (besides, having crushes it's normal, not anything new or surreal), I don't mind speeding up things a little, but not just saying hi to each other and wanting to marry instantly. I like to keep the main genre of the series and focus on our character's development more than having romance as the only focus too.

- Don't feel forced to answer everyday. I can't stress this enough. This a hobby, not a job. Even if I answer at the speed of light one day I'm not expecting that from you. There will be times that I won't be able to answer for days, life comes first. And I like OOC chit chat , share all your memes, silly headcanons, and feel free to chat with me even if you haven't replied to the RP. I've seen some people hiding that they are online to not be pressured about their RPs. I won't pressure you!

-I'm very ditch friendly. At first I thought that people that were selective were just being a bit annoying/ hypocrites, but after roleplaying for around 10 years you get their point. I want to feel comfortable with what you write and I want YOU to feel comfortable with what I write. There is no need for hard feelings! No need to make an excuse too, just say ''Hey, let's just drop this'' and I'll be ''Ok, I'll keep searching then''. Ah, and I don't close my searches until I'm fully plotting with someone, like characters already been shared and all of that. When I find a partner I think will stay and that I feel confident about, I'll put the roleplay request on hold and lately if everything goes fine I'll close it.

I think that those are the basic rules. I have triggerings and so but I think I prefer to talk about those matters with someone already interested in roleplaying.

Now, the fandoms (Aged up friendly, even preferred to be honest). I'll include what canons I'm interested in playing against, between ( ) if it’s a list and nothing is specified don't worry if we have one or two in common; and then those who I feel more confident playing as/ I am more interested playing as between [ ] (your canon isn't there? Talk with me, I may want to give it a try if you're patient with me and I'm in the mood). The canons I'll be listing will be males, and even some genderbend! versions? Well, you'll see when you get there.

:ghostr: = I have some ideas for it. Since I love to brainstorm with my partners I don't usually think about closed plots. I usually have sub-plots, scenes (with lots of characters, not just love interests)... Consider my ideas open to changes or just open to be ignored completely.
:bishiesparklesl: = Super craving.
:snail: = I have already a character reference done for it! [I have OCs already designed for all of this fandoms, but just a few with a written reference]

Digimon Cyber Sleuth (Hacker’s Memory included, still haven’t finished HM though) :ghostr:
(Arata = Ryu)
[Yuugo, Arata, Male!Main protag of both games]

Digimon Tamers :snail:
(Henry)
[A slightly more mature version of Takato, Ryo, Male! Rika? Never tried before but it could be interesting]

The World Ends With You :ghostr:
(Beat)
[Neku]

HxH / Hunter X Hunter (Manga reader, not up to date, and also watched the 2011 anime and part of the 1998 one)
(Killua)
[Gon, Kurapika, Leorio]
In this fandom aged up versions are best for characters such as Gon and Killua (also Kurapika), but I'm ok with canon ages if the romance stays on the crush side and doesn't develop really until a time skip.

Legend of Zelda BOTW (I’m almost finished, I’m taking a break from it) :ghostr::snail::bishiesparklesl:
(Sidon) -> Just to be clear, the OC I have for the pairing isn’t Hylian/human, but a Zora-Gerudo hybrid character.
[Link, Male!Zelda? Again a concept I haven't tried but could be interesting, perhaps Revali and other characters, again if yours isn't listed ask]

Pokémon (Knowledge comes from the games, some of the mangas, and just a tiny bit from the anime) GALAR INCLUDED, I'VE FINISHED POKÉMON SHIELD:snail: May need convincing, I'm a bit tired of failed roleplays here
(Ask, because there are SO MANY characters, and to be honest I may list characters at some point, but in each region I have at least two that I'm interested playing against so don't worry) I'll be more interested in regions such as Galar, Sinnoh, Alola and Unova, but the others could work as well.
Pokémon was one of the first fandoms I roleplayed, so I've seen a lot and I've experience both beautiful and horrible roleplays. PLEASE PAIRINGS ONLY HUMAN X HUMAN.
And a darker version (doesn't have to be full blood darker, I mean darker themes, more struggling with the battling as the characters progress on the story...) would be great (still with some of your classic funny moments like ya boi Guzma and his dancing gang (?)). Characters aged up it's also preferred, I don't mind if we go as if in our pokémon world characters start later their pokémon adventure, or as if they've been already on it for a while.
A small list of character I'd like to play against (I can also play them): Hau, Gladion, Raihan, Hop, Bede, Hugh...

Naruto (Another old fandom of mine that has so many failed rps on its back that I may need a little bit of convincing) (Anime watcher, read a bit the mana and I didn't finish it but I know what happens)
I can't, I won't, DON'T ASK for characters such as Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi and old ones like Madara, etc, for love interests. I don't like playing them as love interests and I don't ask for them either. Akatsuki members are out of the question too, I'm sorry, I wish you luck finding someone who does roleplay them.
As long as you ask about Naruto's generation characters (Shino, Kiba, Lee, Neji, Gaara...) we should be fine. I'll be asking around that same generation too. For this fandom I like to start with them as kids/ teens, just because that part of the anime holds an important place in my heart. There is one exception, I liked Yagura Karatachi's design, but to add him to the general setting, the canon should change since well, he was dead from the beginning. So I'm not hoping to play against him (I don't have a specific canon order in this fandom because I like all the characters almost equally)

CODE LYOKO (I was obsessed with this show let me tell you):ghostr::snail:
(Ulrich=Odd)
[Ulrich, Odd, Jeremy, can you imagine a male! Aelita? That pink hair just 👌. I don't think I can comfortably play William]

Undertale (STOP, STOP RIGHT THERE, DON'T COME AT ME WITH WEIRD PLOTS, I ACTUALLY LEFT THE FANDOM FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF THAT. I CAN'T UNSEEN THEM AND IT'S HORRIBLE ;-; ) :ghostr:
I prefer the Mafia AU version because I saw some fanart online and I loved the style, just you know, gangs of monsters on the surface and so on. I also read a fanfic (f8 me m8) about a medieval setting with sages, mages, and the monsters being slowly pushed away (kind of like a pre-war setting or a complete AU). I'm not familiar with all the AUs, there are so many, BUT I'M WILLING TO LEARN THOSE THAT LOOK INTERESTING. I'm not a big fan of pure boring slice of life either, but monsters keep it interesting I guess. Ok now you may be thinking why the f-ridge did I put this here then... I just love the characters and though that maybe there was someone who could fire up more my interest on this fandom.

(Grillby > perhaps an AU version of Gaster- Gaster inspired were he isn't a gooey mess? Saw some cool designs online)
[Sans, Papyrus -calm down with this guy ok, he is innocent so expect full fluff with him, at least on his normal self-, maybe Gaster, eh... Aged up! Asriel? and Grillby? Male!Muffet could be fun] As you can see I'm not even sure about what to write. I know about some of the AU versions, but I don't like throwing all the AU characters in one roleplay. This means for example, we can decide that we both want Grillby, but one prefers an AU version, well, we can just do our roleplay magic and be like this two versions of the same character are actually brothers, wohooo (names then need to be different). But I don't want the full cast of all the AUs thrown into the mix like some kind of Multiverse mess in one single room you know? It makes me dizzy @-@

There is also another thing. Sorry, I know I'm being a bit of a bother. For characters that resemble humans like Grillby (a man of fire most of the time), the bone brothers (they look humanoid to me)... OC humans on the pairing are fine by me. With characters that resemble more animals like Asriel? You gonna need a bit of convincing because I can only see them with other monsters? Male!Muffet is kind of in the middle, but I consider him more humanoid.

OTOME GAMES (yeah your grill likes some ol' good otome games, gotta collect all of those husbandos/waifus am I right. Yeah, I know, cringy, I'm sorry.)
-Nusantara
-Seduce me + Seduce me 2
-Locked Heart
-Cinderella's phenomenon
-Hustle Cat
-Once Upon a Hallow’s Eve
-The demo of Anicon, Animal Complex
-Heartbaked
-Magical Otoge Ciel
-Cute Demon Crashers! (children don't go play it ok.)
-Freak-Quency
-Autumn’s Journey
-The knife of the traitor
- I've played more I'm sure, but I may not be open to roleplay them all.

Inazuma Eleven :ghostr:
It's fun, ok. I liked the anime when I was a kid, I liked and I still like the games, and this is probably one of the only ''Obligatory aged up'' roleplays here.
(For this one ask for characters because Oh boy I have a few for wanting to play against and wanting to play myself)

Devils Line (manga reader)
OCxOC doubling rule still applies.

BEASTARS (Manga reader here)
OCxOC doubling rule still applies - Open to hear ideas for what character you would want for your OC (Example, you have an herbivore and would like a carnivore love interest, or some specific animals like you want a wolf, a white fox... But if you want something specific, be open to give the same treatment back)

Important note regarding canon characters.

Oh hi! Hi hi, hello, please look at me. Are you looking at me? Great. Ok, so, playing canons. -Inhales- Everyone. Has. Their. Own. Approach. When. It. Comes. To. Canons. I'm not here to be like "I'm going to check every single time that you follow the canon perfectly! And if you don't guess what I have in mind for them I'll riot!" Not only that but as we roleplay the canon character may change because they may have different experiences from the canon source! That being said, if you for example, give me a Bakugou Katsuki (just you know, a quick example now that BNHA is pretty popular), that isn't an ass, or turns into a cheesy character in like 3 interactions, yeah, I'm going to be like "... What are you doing?".

Share your headcanons! Your vision of the canon! I try to do the same so I don't end up with an uncomfortable partner, or uncomfortable myself!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Btw it gets pretty obvious when someone doesn't read the rules, and I'm a bit tired of it to be honest. Yeah I highlighted the most important info, but just for you to have a way to quick check everything if at some point you forget about a rule or are having doubts about it. Not to fully skip everything.

Last edited:
Update, added one on my favorite otome games.

I'll think about adding more like Hustle Cat or so, but I'm not too sure yet.

Just a quick question! I know you don't have it listed, but would you be interested in doing a My Hero Academia roleplay!

Just a quick question! I know you don't have it listed, but would you be interested in doing a My Hero Academia roleplay!
Sorry, I had a few BNHA roleplay attemps and I'm taking a break from the fandom ^^U
Good luck! I'm pretty sure that it's still popular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back